View Poll Results: Update Classic or No New Updates?
Yes, some of the new things will be good. 88 13.77%
No, Classic means nothing new should be added. 465 72.77%
I'm not sure... Maybe if I saw them first? 86 13.46%
Voters: 639. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 12:57   #151
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstable View Post
I dont think yall know what you want.... its not classic CO that you want. For years we were begging TQ to bring us new content but they brought the wrong content. It all went downhill with the lottery and came to a abrupt end for me with steed system.

You guy dont want Classic CO, you want CO without the nonsence.

Give us everything before the lotto, new chars and new quests. and for goodness sakes make sure when i finally log into this game i dont see super gears giving out for free =/
the CO "classic" servers don't have the free gear quests.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2010, 13:01   #152
Unstable
Since 2003

Unstable is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~c10ud~m4n~ View Post
the co "classic" servers don't have the free gear quests.
sweet!!!
Unstable is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2010, 16:44   #153
MystikTrojan
Pwned K.

MystikTrojan will become famous soon enough
In my opinion the game went down hill when the ITEM LOCK PATCH came out, remove everything from Item lock patch and on INCLUDING THE ITEM LOCK!!! and i cant remember it potency came out before or after the item lock patch but remove that too and i guarantee people will love the Classic CO servers.

Sure tq is still gunna get whiners and complaints like they always did BUT they will only be from the bulkin noobs who bulked their items and dont know how 2 use them, who went red and lost them... which is why the item lock came out in the first place.
MystikTrojan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2010, 19:10   #154
obrien

obrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to obrien Send a message via Skype™ to obrien
**** you hemp, its your fault.
mercury - 130-130-130 ninj warr water
Liberty-
mercury - 130-129 troj warr

to punish and enslave
obrien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2010, 08:37   #155
KaiYoshimiya
Banned

KaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond repute
Where is the de-date vote?
KaiYoshimiya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2011, 20:07   #156
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
i voted yes cause regardless of the result tq is still gonna implement new ****, No difference really and besides u need tq's stupidity to balance out herc :/
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2011, 11:58   #157
Euphix

Euphix is on a distinguished road
Updating..

The classic CO is the past and new one is the future,so tight your sit belt and lets go into the future
Euphix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 16:35   #158
Soap
Normal o.O

Soap has a reputation beyond reputeSoap has a reputation beyond reputeSoap has a reputation beyond reputeSoap has a reputation beyond reputeSoap has a reputation beyond reputeSoap has a reputation beyond reputeSoap has a reputation beyond reputeSoap has a reputation beyond reputeSoap has a reputation beyond reputeSoap has a reputation beyond reputeSoap has a reputation beyond repute
That is the question.

Someone just had to do that.

Dutch ? -> Brainpower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
I had jew for dinner!
Soap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 17:07   #159
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
I think this is too late already, I've been in liberty for almost 6months and I created my characters there when it was launched last Nov. 2009. But because of the patch specifically the refinery and DS it made the server nothing different to CO 2.0 and some more making the server so confusing because these patches were not compatible to non BP server. Yes, there were no talisman but the effect of DS and refinery will void that absence. If TQ will just study the trending of Liberty population they will learn that most of the player there quited because of the DS and refinery introduction. My first few months in liberty was so fun perhaps the best time of conquer since the old days but then they ruined it too early. My characters including my gear were still in liberty and given away to my friend and I don't bother to log it again for just being TQed again in the future.

If TQ is really serious for their campaign to bring back the old players in game they should create a real classic server and not that fake one.
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 03:09   #160
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
like they listen to their customers

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 05:38   #161
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
man i hate this game
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2011, 15:57   #162
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
nice to see another example of TQ listening to its customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2011, 06:19   #163
ThePoison
Razering

ThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud~ View Post
like they listen to their customers
+1
Old 03-13-2011, 11:11   #164
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
I can't imagine how TQ will ever survive the next couple of years. ****ty company is ****ty.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2011, 19:57   #165
Kyp
bouncing..

Kyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond repute
wait for diablo 3 to come out lol i imagine alot of people moving to that....
pingKay - Water-War-Fire 130-130-133 Retired
NoRulez - Arch-Arch 131 Retired
NoRules - Water-Arch 130 Retired
----------------------------------------
Server:Liberty
Tulehu - Ninja-Ninja-Ninja 130-130-132 (fully 2soc)Retired
CheaToN - Water-Warr-Tro 130-130-131 (fully 2soc)Retired
Kyp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: