Old 03-12-2011, 05:58   #31
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
With that logic the same applies to you as well. Actually I think im to straight to join your *** club. You think I posted because your promoting a *** site bothers me, thats just funny, im just stating facts here.
Not quite.

I bumped this thread and posted about MI, bumped other threads and posted about MI, and post about MI in even more threads because it pleases me.

When you speak of MI, it's because it bothers you.

Also: massimmolationmassimmolationmassimmolationmassimmo lationmassimmolationmassimmolationmassimmolationma ssimmolationmassimmolation
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2011, 06:04   #32
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
Not quite.

I bumped this thread and posted about MI, bumped other threads and posted about MI, and post about MI in even more threads because it pleases me.

When you speak of MI, it's because it bothers you.

Also: massimmolationmassimmolationmassimmolationmassimmo lationmassimmolationmassimmolationmassimmolationma ssimmolationmassimmolation
If that pleases you, you have my pity. Your a sad individual.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2011, 06:14   #33
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If that pleases you, you have my pity. Your a sad individual.
:3

I don't see why what does or does not entertain me matters so much to you.

It's the off topic section of a forum associated with a rather ****ty online game. The people here, both you and me included, are just as insignificant as anyone else on the internet.

Why make such a big deal out of what some bloke with beautiful green text says or does? You can easily ignore me, simply through sheer willpower and scrolling past what I write, or if that proves too difficult for you, you actually filter my posts.

I do, however, think you should reserve your "pity" for people who aren't completely content with their life and getting a massive amount of enjoyment out of posting on an online forum.

I feel excellent, and I thank you for your contribution.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:59   #34
ThePoison
Razering

ThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond repute
i didnt even annoyed readin the post when i saw the date.. the strange thing is why u replyin after 4 years lol :P
Old 03-12-2011, 07:51   #35
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePoison View Post
i didnt even annoyed readin the post when i saw the date.. the strange thing is why u replyin after 4 years lol :P
Old 03-12-2011, 07:56   #36
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I don't see why what does or does not entertain me matters so much to you.

It's the off topic section of a forum associated with a rather ****ty online game. The people here, both you and me included, are just as insignificant as anyone else on the internet.

Why make such a big deal out of what some bloke with beautiful green text says or does? You can easily ignore me, simply through sheer willpower and scrolling past what I write, or if that proves too difficult for you, you actually filter my posts.

I do, however, think you should reserve your "pity" for people who aren't completely content with their life and getting a massive amount of enjoyment out of posting on an online forum.

I feel excellent, and I thank you for your contribution.
You still have my pity because the only thing that seems to please you is posting on a forum. Its sad really. LOL theres no big deal, if you think it is youre sadly mistaken. Sure I could ignore you, but theres no fun in it.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:02   #37
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
You still have my pity because the only thing that seems to please you is posting on a forum. Its sad really. LOL theres no big deal, if you think it is youre sadly mistaken. Sure I could ignore you, but theres no fun in it.
So you're saying you're replying to me by posting on a forum because it... pleases you?

Welcome to the fold, my son.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:12   #38
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
So you're saying you're replying to me by posting on a forum because it... pleases you?

Welcome to the fold, my son.
It gives me something to do when its to late or to early to do anything else. So no it doesnt please me, much to strong of a word to be applied to this scenario. Find somebody else for your fold.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:16   #39
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
It gives me something to do when its to late or to early to do anything else. So no it doesnt please me, much to strong of a word to be applied to this scenario. Find somebody else for your fold.

You want to deny it, but we're the only ones posting here anymore.

You and me.

Me and you.

Us.

Give it another few days and your heart will begin to swell with love.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:18   #40
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:

You want to deny it, but we're the only ones posting here anymore.

You and me.

Me and you.

Us.

Give it another few days and your heart will begin to swell with love.
Awww how sweet. Cant wait for your little wish to not come true, it will leave you heartbroken.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:21   #41
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
Awww how sweet. Cant wait for your little wish to not come true, it will leave you heartbroken.
If you want to fight it that's fine, honeybear.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:25   #42
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
If you want to fight it that's fine, honeybear.
Piece of cake. Will be the easiest fight ever. Wait its already over. That wasnt a fight at all.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:28   #43
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
Piece of cake. Will be the easiest fight ever. Wait its already over. That wasnt a fight at all.
This is our thread.

We share it together.

We're in a committed relationship together, and this thread is our lovechild.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:36   #44
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
This is our thread.

We share it together.

We're in a committed relationship together, and this thread is our lovechild.
Hate to break it to you but this thread is your basterd son. You found it in the garbage can thus its yours. Im sure you can find some homosexual to raise it into a flaming homo such as yourself. So far your doing fine by yourself.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:44   #45
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
Hate to break it to you but this thread is your basterd son. You found it in the garbage can thus its yours. Im sure you can find some homosexual to raise it into a flaming homo such as yourself. So far your doing fine by yourself.
The flaming faggotry of this thread is a joint effort between the two of us, don't belittle your role.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: