Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 19:41   #16
Zanger

Zanger is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Zanger Send a message via Yahoo to Zanger Send a message via Skype™ to Zanger
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillEr4EvEr View Post
then no one will speak to you cuz you are just lair!
that's all
PROV UR WORDS, say to ppl how u botjailed by wrong let ppl see the video of garcia give ppl some thing about garcia botjailed b4
Old 06-05-2010, 07:19   #17
Zanger

Send a message via MSN to Zanger Send a message via Yahoo to Zanger Send a message via Skype™ to Zanger
Quote:
again idiot words stick the poster is have to learn English before post .
about Garcia as i said it were no f ucking video he were speeding and aimboting i got a GM to watch him when he play with me and elabyad on guild area
the gm see that he were speeding and aimboting so he caught him and send him to botjail and warned mido cuz there is no enough evidence ... stuiped can't you understand that or try to change facts!

second part about me,
all what happened were atrick you were too lagy and your video is blury so it were to any one normal fight , when you send the video to evelyin and said it's avidster cheating she didn't give a good luck and kicked me and botjailed me cuz she were afraid of ppl say about her unfair and with the first look without looking at ping it will looks like auto nado btw when it's not , so it were mistake from evelyin
tq don't want to say that evelyin were wrong on her discession so they said that i have account called killer ninja when even it's not my own account were use auto hunt on march and i didn't detected on your video using bots but as my other account were bot then i must use bot on there eyes
so i botjailed instead of killer ninja to even not say that evelyin were mistaken

any way to prove the lag of the video
1-see the delay on casts thunder skill of the recorder.
2-see the delay on casts FB skill .
3-see the delay when he can't got me on screen only mille second when the normal time must be longer .
4-even not a locked target by nado lock as i were nado him twice then it stoped when i were on his screen.
5-also i were nado 2 targets on same time , so lol how is that autonado?
6-at the same date of the video there were no aimbot working as tq changed the game client on patch 5050 and released antibot with it .
7-950-1050 ping is hardly lag even me when i got that ping i can't see the mobs arround me then what will be for players
8-see the videos on my signture will stick that you are big idiots .

9-on 05-11-2010 Garcia recorded me say that i'm autonado and speed hack lol on that video:
http://www.xfire.com/video/2ab18c/

for you that is a video to me on the same day to his other charchter i were caming my self during play using shift screen and my nado skill see my own skills
http://www.xfire.com/video/2ac54b/

you asked for full reply and i give you up , so at all you successed on projailed me mr idiot . but really you are no thing !.
at least u can understand me and dont act like pro at english dont let me get the screen shots
about garcia still need the prov where is the prov u have been jailed garcia , i have been jailed u by GM saw u auto nado plus speed hack LOL like u said u botjailed garcia
and about u u just trying to let ppl know u have been jailed for wrong lmao yes man evelyin did jailed u by wrong, u just cant accpet u were botting
btw DUMB*TOMB i cant stop laugh @ u after u ally sezar again just check
the screen shots
Click image for larger version

Name:	19260501.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	185.0 KB
ID:	134380

Name:	19267275.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	134381

Name:	19279308.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	134382
u both in**** each other on broadcast and u both ally again
u still fail
Old 06-05-2010, 08:03   #18
ZizoMatrix
ILuv ANGEL

ZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ZizoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to ZizoMatrix Send a message via Skype™ to ZizoMatrix
no comment
Old 06-05-2010, 08:36   #19
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Location: any place i kill my enemy on and Guild Area check my videos on signture posts: 6789
KillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KillEr4EvEr Send a message via Yahoo to KillEr4EvEr
No comment
stupid comments and unfair replies , so why i waste my time with you
failed thread no more argues here as asd got out for free

Quote:
Evelyin[GM]
Hello! After further check and monitoring. Vidster-Break and Vidster-ZiCo have been removed. Thanks for your report ,We have decided to release your account asd8178 out from botjail. Please check.
cya noobs and cry again by your fake vidster and after 2 days his name will be removed from botjail list
so as i said it's failed thread

My last video

Quote:
Originally Posted by midostarsister View Post
O Pharaoh u so sexy i like u name and u black hair <3 call me at TheGodFather its for vimber mada but i use it some time
Old 06-05-2010, 08:43   #20
Zanger

Quote:
No comment

cya noobs and cry again by your fake vidster and after 2 days his name will be removed from botjail list
fake vidster?! LOL zico cant see the videos of libra so he cant aprrove it and who's vidster break
btw asd already pay to out u still fail to prov any of ur words
Old 06-05-2010, 08:53   #21
ZizoMatrix
ILuv ANGEL

ZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ZizoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to ZizoMatrix Send a message via Skype™ to ZizoMatrix
i said already no comment TQ,GMS suck paypal players ****S and Evelyin one of the bigest sucker hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 06-05-2010, 09:32   #22
Zanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZizoMatrix View Post
i said already no comment TQ,GMS suck paypal players ****S and Evelyin one of the bigest sucker hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
agree
Old 06-07-2010, 21:18   #23
Zanger

Quote:
No comment

u dont wasting ur time u just dont have an answer after u and sezar **** each other and ally again and u suck battle **** to ally him again and btw u said u will quit when u will do it next 10 years? lol
Old 06-08-2010, 19:01   #24
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Location: any place i kill my enemy on and Guild Area check my videos on signture posts: 6789
KillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond repute
http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=62
i can't find asd8178 on the list
so FAILED as i said
cya all noobs

My last video

Quote:
O Pharaoh u so sexy i like u name and u black hair <3 call me at TheGodFather its for vimber mada but i use it some time
Old 06-09-2010, 17:18   #25
BonusMax
lmfao atm

BonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond repute
how funny it has been when you are hig and you listen/read egy flame war... its god damn funny.... srsly
every1 shud try this XDXD

heavens_fury & TheTimberWolf pro avy makors
(Joel i won't forget my first avy)
Old 06-09-2010, 21:53   #26
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonusMax View Post
how funny it has been when you are hig and you listen/read egy flame war... its god damn funny.... srsly
every1 shud try this XDXD
i'm egy and i'm proud of that cuz i'm not bad like the other idiots here !
ask all your old side and criss , ryan , battle , wolf....etc about me ,then you can flame!

My last video

Quote:
Old 06-10-2010, 07:41   #27
baddream
Whosaiddat

baddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to baddream
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer4ever View Post
i'm egy and i'm proud of that cuz i'm not bad like the other idiots here !
Ask all your old side and criss , ryan , battle , wolf....etc about me ,then you can flame!
u sux!
If u revolved around a tree with light velocity,u will see ur ass .
I recommend fala7tared to do that .
Quote:
Originally Posted by MokaMoka View Post
do what baddream want , watch and stfu
My smart thread of fixing incorrect Dragon Soul
Old 06-10-2010, 08:41   #28
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddream View Post
u sux!
^^^^^^
1st IDIOT

My last video

Quote:
Old 06-28-2010, 21:50   #29
BonusMax
lmfao atm

BonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond repute
this thread is an epic failure.

heavens_fury & TheTimberWolf pro avy makors
(Joel i won't forget my first avy)
Old 06-29-2010, 16:22   #30
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
for once, i agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: