Old 05-03-2010, 04:20   #46
ZizoMatrix
ILuv ANGEL

ZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ZizoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to ZizoMatrix Send a message via Skype™ to ZizoMatrix
CRY ZANGER PLZ maybe the idiot stfu
Old 05-03-2010, 04:40   #47
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Location: any place i kill my enemy on and Guild Area check my videos on signture posts: 6789
KillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KillEr4EvEr Send a message via Yahoo to KillEr4EvEr
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZizoMatrix View Post

who is the idiot , that is without aimbot sitting at tc is better for you
Attached Thumbnails
13113341.jpg  

My last video

Quote:
Originally Posted by midostarsister View Post
O Pharaoh u so sexy i like u name and u black hair <3 call me at TheGodFather its for vimber mada but i use it some time
KillEr4EvEr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2010, 04:55   #48
ZizoMatrix
ILuv ANGEL

ZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ZizoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to ZizoMatrix Send a message via Skype™ to ZizoMatrix
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillEr4EvEr View Post
who is the idiot , that is without aimbot sitting at tc is better for you

gratz, hope u able fight me alone not bring wiz u lation,bon and suvallin accept facts u cant fight one of us alone u had to bring alot of noobs to help anood elabyad sezar almost ur guild members lolz

we pk all ur members in mc and u never try help on of them cuz u cant fight on of us alone failed loser last time i fight u in gc3 u got 2fb siting in tc till bring some noobs to help u me vs u alone u ****ed up loser
then u start cry aimbot wut a noob
best gl cant help his members LOL
Old 05-03-2010, 05:02   #49
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Location: any place i kill my enemy on and Guild Area check my videos on signture posts: 6789
KillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

gratz, hope u able fight me alone not bring wiz u lation,bon and suvallin accept facts u cant fight one of us alone u had to bring alot of noobs to help anood elabyad sezar almost ur guild members lolz

we pk all ur members in mc and u never try help on of them cuz u cant fight on of us alone failed loser last time i fight u in gc3 u got 2fb siting in tc till bring some noobs to help u me vs u alone u ****ed up loser
then u start cry aimbot wut a noob
best gl cant help his members LOL
lier like you can't do any thing with me , who can believe noob like you expect some noobs from your nooby guild
here is ss to you mr noob and i remember today i killed you when you come with aspirint fight me alone and aspirint scrolled to tc and you scrolled after revive
Aspirint 350 bp
zodic 326
me 331 and i were alone noob and powned you

see also that arabic words for your sucker aspirint
Quote:
a7a
~Asprin†~ speaks to PhaRaôH¤TôMB:
I`m away at the moment. Please contact me later.
PhaRaôH¤TôMB speaks to ~Asprin†~:

I`m away at the moment. Please contact me later.
bas ya 5rong
a7aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
el hels 5les ya mareed bas
anta mosh lasa darb scroll
we el mafrod any a3m3l aeh
adek hlz maslan?
lol
adene gebt
we gaay
DW
and after that he sit at tc dancing next Guard1
yesterday you lose why ? cause your are pro!! or cause you are noobs ? or cause you are cheaters can't do any thing without bots
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
idiot.jpg  

My last video

Quote:
O Pharaoh u so sexy i like u name and u black hair <3 call me at TheGodFather its for vimber mada but i use it some time
Old 05-03-2010, 05:05   #50
ZizoMatrix
ILuv ANGEL

Quote:
lier like you can't do any thing with me , who can believe noob like you expect some noobs from your nooby guild
here is ss to you mr noob and i remember today i killed you when you come with aspirint fight me alone and aspirint scrolled to tc and you scrolled after revive
Aspirint 350 bp
zodic 326
me 331 and i were alone noob and powned you

see also that arabic words for your sucker aspirint

and after that he sit at tc dancing next Guard1
yesterday you lose why ? cause your are pro!! or cause you are noobs ? or cause you are cheaters can't do any thing without bots
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol u just prove my words idiot u already had team wiz sezar and anood in screen shot ,i was fighting u wiz them now oh god u are stupid i foged u u run and leave anood and sezar alone wow
Old 05-03-2010, 05:34   #51
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Quote:
lol u just prove my words idiot u already had team wiz sezar and anood in screen shot ,i was fighting u wiz them now oh god u are stupid i foged u u run and leave anood and sezar alone wow
really!!! i don't remember that , all i remember you were close your account or go watch every time i hit you ?~!!!!!

My last video

Quote:
Old 05-03-2010, 10:38   #52
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
sure u suck paypal **** moron
Lol I'm a paypal ** moron? You don't even have the evidence that i do play conquer. Lets not even start about the charater i would have...

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Mitchell_013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2010, 11:53   #53
Zanger

Zanger is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Zanger Send a message via Yahoo to Zanger Send a message via Skype™ to Zanger
Quote:
as i said before FAILED
i waste my time with noob !!!!!!!!!
oh btw my last comment for noob like you go cry last gw we saw all botters with out bots just zapping and lose at last even didn't take 1 pole really it's boring if that your only skill my enemies :S
u make no sence and i wasnt there last GW and last time i played GW we were 4 trojans 2 waters and an archer, ninja against 2 guilds over 50 members and we won so stfu
Old 05-03-2010, 11:57   #54
Zanger

Send a message via MSN to Zanger Send a message via Yahoo to Zanger Send a message via Skype™ to Zanger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 View Post
Go get a dictionary. Your english sucks.

I'm not sucking anyones balls or licking/kissing anyones ass.

As i siad. There no evidence of Auto Nado/Zoom hack in the video. Go get a life.
u are just m3res to killer go ask him what that mean
Old 05-03-2010, 11:59   #55
Zanger

Quote:
that's the third time am saying it THE GAME ATE THIER BRAINS
Old 05-03-2010, 16:29   #56
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

No commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmment
really FAILED
Attached Thumbnails
44221261.jpg   Untitled.jpg  

My last video

Quote:
Old 05-03-2010, 17:40   #57
baddream
Whosaiddat

baddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to baddream
Quote:
No commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmment
really FAILED

Psycho,U always prove that u srsly have no life,no 1 plame u,the farming community u live in is so boring u have nothing to do expect of milking cows ,buffaloes wat ever or guarding the farm from the thieves,U will never no the meaning of real life in this community,so u encapsulated urself in CO try to forget the pains u face all the day and all the night,poor farmer try to have a visit to a good Psychiatrist he will srsly help u in ur complicated case,kthxbai.
If u revolved around a tree with light velocity,u will see ur ass .
I recommend fala7tared to do that .
Quote:
Originally Posted by MokaMoka View Post
do what baddream want , watch and stfu
My smart thread of fixing incorrect Dragon Soul
baddream is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2010, 18:38   #58
Zanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddream View Post
Psycho,U always prove that u srsly have no life,no 1 plame u,the farming community u live in is so boring u have nothing to do expect of milking cows ,buffaloes wat ever or guarding the farm from the thieves,U will never no the meaning of real life in this community,so u encapsulated urself in CO try to forget the pains u face all the day and all the night,poor farmer try to have a visit to a good Psychiatrist he will srsly help u in ur complicated case,kthxbai.
lmao ur words make laugh so hard
Old 05-03-2010, 19:53   #59
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

is that change any thing?
STILL FAILED

My last video

Quote:
Old 05-04-2010, 11:20   #60
Zanger

Quote:
is that change any thing?
STILL FAILED
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=348796&page=4
u are at botjail now fala7
btw botjailed by me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: