Old 09-19-2009, 13:34   #46
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costy View Post
*Iar ai picat bac-ul? eu il dau anul asta :S

I think you love him.
Nu ne-au mai trimis contestatia. Am picat fara a 2-a shansa.
They didn't send our request. I've failed without a 2nd chance.
I never loved anyone.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-19-2009, 13:41   #47
Costy
Banned

Costy has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Nu ne-au mai trimis contestatia. Am picat fara a 2-a shansa.
They didn't send our request. I've failed without a 2nd chance.
I never loved anyone.
Maybe soon I will come to Bucharest to some karate courses.
Can I ask you out?
Old 09-19-2009, 13:44   #48
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

T.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!?!? Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!?!?
were all jealous they were the first successful civilization and now they r just stupid.
Old 09-19-2009, 13:48   #49
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Maybe soon I will come to Bucharest to some karate courses.
Can I ask you out?
No. I dunno if you'd hate me for this but i am just not like any other girl. I have totally different ways of seeing life. Don't bother with me anyway. I'm not interested in anyone.
Good side of losing that stupid exam for Einsteins: I get to rest my mind for 1 year and i get to do things i really want: art. I get to continue my novel, i get to talk to people and find out more, i get to go on "vacation" whenever i want, i get to go with friends to the park or play a game on the PC with them, it's sort of good. But i would like to do something about me not earning any money. And the only way i could surely make money would be to make a blog but my dad won't let me cause he doesn't trust Google lol neither does mom.
I am not familiar with using money. Heck i always get confused with the remainder even if i make my calculations before, i say i got X reminder but then i await either no reminder or something different -_- i am clumsy.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-19-2009, 13:53   #50
Costy
Banned

Costy has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No. I dunno if you'd hate me for this but i am just not like any other girl. I have totally different ways of seeing life. Don't bother with me anyway. I'm not interested in anyone.
Good side of losing that stupid exam for Einsteins: I get to rest my mind for 1 year and i get to do things i really want: art. I get to continue my novel, i get to talk to people and find out more, i get to go on "vacation" whenever i want, i get to go with friends to the park or play a game on the PC with them, it's sort of good. But i would like to do something about me not earning any money. And the only way i could surely make money would be to make a blog but my dad won't let me cause he doesn't trust Google lol neither does mom.
I am not familiar with using money. Heck i always get confused with the remainder even if i make my calculations before, i say i got X reminder but then i await either no reminder or something different -_- i am clumsy.
Well,I don't like "normal"(pitipoance) girls.
And you should think better before knowing someone.
Old 09-19-2009, 14:02   #51
Neji~

Neji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BlackRose!~ View Post
I'm 15 and I always speak english lol
I'm not an eggy tho
I'm 15 and i always speak english lol I'm an Egyptian and i proud for being egyptian
Old 09-19-2009, 14:05   #52
TAW

TAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
They only ask for pictures if you are pretending to be a girl.

WTF is beoble?
Its what they say. I'm guessing people! And my friend and I know her irl has some weird ass people asking her for naked pictures.
Old 09-19-2009, 14:07   #53
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Well,I don't like "normal"(pitipoance) girls.
And you should think better before knowing someone.
Well i don't know your true self. People tend to not be what they appear on the internet. Ok there are some that are what they are on the internet (most of them being those that are asses here are asses irl too, not those that are nice here being nice irl), but i dunno you and you don't know me (or maybe what i've given on this forum should be enough for people to know who i am but why should people believe me if i don't believe them?)
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-19-2009, 14:10   #54
Costy
Banned

Quote:
Well i don't know your true self. People tend to not be what they appear on the internet. Ok there are some that are what they are on the internet (most of them being those that are asses here are asses irl too, not those that are nice here being nice irl), but i dunno you and you don't know me (or maybe what i've given on this forum should be enough for people to know who i am but why should people believe me if i don't believe them?)
All i can say that im a normal guy in a weird country.
I can be superman on internet...everyone can..real life is ftw.
Old 09-19-2009, 14:23   #55
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
All i can say that im a normal guy in a weird country.
I can be superman on internet...everyone can..real life is ftw.
I don't know what normal is. You would not find me normal anyway.
I'm the kind that just looks at things that would not amaze some, while at the same time i'm rolling my eyes if someone is amazed by something in my domain that has little significance (this makes me probably hypocrite)
I'm the kind that has nothing to speak in real life, except maybe movies or games. But that is not what i find normal people talking about. I lead a boring life that repeats (minus the school which ended forever)
I'm the kind of person that argues just to see what others would bring against me, although it appears to annoy them. Like if someone made a mistake and i make a small joke about it, they flame me, with which eventually i might make a mistake or two or three or more... but they will not joke, they will flame me more lol. It always happens like this O.o
I'm the kind that likes art, imagination and things beyond reality but does not believe except in those that have a 100% proof.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-19-2009, 14:24   #56
Shuyin.
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Shuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond repute
They live in the desert and they're wondering why they're poor & hungry.
Quote:
Good question. Stupid answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobs
Ninja.QueeN speaks to Shuyin: AIMBOT
ATLANTIC.PIRATE speaks to Shuyin: aimbot
magic4hell speaks to Shuyin: u iampot
FALLEN speaks to Shuyin: ure aiming
LoveToSeeYouCry speaks to Shuyin: u play impoot
aghamed speaks to Shuyin: using hac
Old 09-19-2009, 14:25   #57
Costy
Banned

Quote:
I don't know what normal is. You would not find me normal anyway.
I'm the kind that just looks at things that would not amaze some, while at the same time i'm rolling my eyes if someone is amazed by something in my domain that has little significance (this makes me probably hypocrite)
I'm the kind that has nothing to speak in real life, except maybe movies or games. But that is not what i find normal people talking about. I lead a boring life that repeats (minus the school which ended forever)
I'm the kind of person that argues just to see what others would bring against me, although it appears to annoy them. Like if someone made a mistake and i make a small joke about it, they flame me, with which eventually i might make a mistake or two or three or more... but they will not joke, they will flame me more lol. It always happens like this O.o
I'm the kind that likes art, imagination and things beyond reality but does not believe except in those that have a 100% proof.
I've found that I would like to learn math when Im the last year at filology.
Cool.
Old 09-19-2009, 14:35   #58
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
For me:
It doesn't matter what language they're speaking, it's how they act towards me. If they're an egy, then they're an egy. If they're a brit, then they're a brit. I don't discriminate, I only hate.
Old 09-19-2009, 14:36   #59
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
I've found that I would like to learn math when Im the last year at filology.
Cool.
I wish i was at philology too. Maths there is way easier. But actually no... wait my wish is that my mom would of agreed to buy me some color palettes (damn cheapskate!) so i would of done the Arts highschool and would of passed the bacalaureat with no problems. But instead she saw me proficient in English. So she asked me to take the English exam instead at which i've got a 8/10. Meh... So much for that. Though i've qualified, everyone told me to go to Mathematics & Informatics.

Mathematics & Informatics at Socolescu (Architecture and Public works Highschool):
- Started the 1st year pretty well, had best marks in my class, finished 1st.
-2nd year i've made a team with my classmates and at Informatics we had a plan to make our own game High Speed, with the help of our teacher. Made a team with them and in the end teacher (or teach as we called him) got fired. With no one to show us what to do, we ultimately failed because the team turned against one another. My grades were medium, others have proven competition against me so i finished 2nd.
-3rd year, most screwed up year of them all, teachers missing, kids doing as they please, destruction, spent most of class 11 at home because kids refused to come to school. My grades started to decrease a lot and i didn't even qualify for 3rd place.
-4th Maths teacher went missing for half a year so we did no maths at all, kids still ruled the school, teach came near the other half of the year and forced us to learn what we should of learned in TWO years. (recovering from 11 and 12). Got high marks, finished 1st (didn't expect it though).
And in the end failed to go to college because maths was our weak spot and rest could cheat i could not, i guess luck matters a lot. I have no luck irl. Out of 26 kids 4 haven't passed even in 2nd session but in 1st session there were 12 out of 26 who did not pass.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-19-2009, 14:40   #60
Costy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ_****_On_ALL View Post
Really? Who have the time to read your **** ?
I did.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: