Old 09-19-2009, 12:07   #31
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
Arabic people are just not so compatible with an English gaming environment. That is like saying windows works fine on a Macintosh.
BootCamp or whatever it is called now.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:14   #32
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I know that adina has conflicts with many people due to misunderstanding them, but idk about TalkToMe except that he's romanian and nothing more. What does he do?
I'm romanian but people blame my stupidity just on the country not the fact that i cannot think further than a stick throw or realize an answer even if it's under my nose.
I don't insult people, i just am too clumsy to realize some mistakes i type (especially at night) then when i make a joke someone gets mad on me without me trying to offend anyone O.o
theres not so many arround so it doesnt really get noticed but idiots like TalkToMe are worst then egys its like talking to a ****ing wall he has no ****ing idea what english is and sells stuff over 5x overpriced such as gems
having a conversation with him is worst then an egy that replies in arabic
you are one of the rare exceptions in romanians such as punisher and a few nice egys
but im sure if a thousand would play they would all be a bunch of retards that cant even reply a simply yes or no and we would despise your race and curse them for eternity i seen about 5 of you on my server 2 could speak english but 1 was ****ing mentaly retarded so im sure if alot of romaliens would play our server would grow to hate them as much as egys

holy **** if you dont believe me try to have a convo with TalkToMe and act like you cant understand romanian see how pissed off youll get

and about adina, "missunderstandings"...lol my arse shes a ****ing ***** and asks for a fight constantly

if you dont want to accept her true side in front of me, dont deffend her just ignore the subject or your gonna end up with her curse
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:25   #33
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
theres not so many arround so it doesnt really get noticed but idiots like TalkToMe are worst then egys its like talking to a ****ing wall he has no ****ing idea what english is and sells stuff over 5x overpriced such as gems
having a conversation with him is worst then an egy that replies in arabic
you are one of the rare exceptions in romanians such as punisher and a few nice egys
but im sure if a thousand would play they would all be a bunch of retards that cant even reply a simply yes or no and we would despise your race and curse them for eternity i seen about 5 of you on my server 2 could speak english but 1 was ****ing mentaly retarded so im sure if alot of romaliens would play our server would grow to hate them as much as egys

holy **** if you dont believe me try to have a convo with TalkToMe and act like you cant understand romanian see how pissed off youll get

and about adina, "missunderstandings"...lol my arse shes a ****ing ***** and asks for a fight constantly

if you dont want to accept her true side in front of me, dont deffend her just ignore the subject or your gonna end up with her curse
I don't defend nor offend i am neutral. I don't know exactly what happens between you guys. All i know is what i hear from people. You cannot hate me for not hating someone i do not hate anyone.
You are right about most romanians not speaking english but the reason here is because they don't like english. If you had seen my school, you would know. They hate english, they act as if english is hard. Maybe it is hard i dunno maybe they didn't grow up with TV like i did maybe they had other things to do i don't know what happened to them in the past.
People often sell overpriced stuff hoping for people that don't know the price. Just ignore them and you'd see you would never have to deal with them.
I usually don't even bother when someone speaks to me in arabic or if i feel like it i ask a friend to translate so i can tell them that i either don't understand or try to help them or tell my friends to help them if they speak arabic.

I bet you don't even know me, i'm the one that usually is never seen around doing much, and yet i play my part in CO. You would often see me on World Chat but while i'm chatting i also either hunt / do quests / help someone or just stay in TC.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-19-2009, 12:47   #34
Costy
Banned

Costy has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I don't defend nor offend i am neutral. I don't know exactly what happens between you guys. All i know is what i hear from people. You cannot hate me for not hating someone i do not hate anyone.
You are right about most romanians not speaking english but the reason here is because they don't like english. If you had seen my school, you would know. They hate english, they act as if english is hard. Maybe it is hard i dunno maybe they didn't grow up with TV like i did maybe they had other things to do i don't know what happened to them in the past.
People often sell overpriced stuff hoping for people that don't know the price. Just ignore them and you'd see you would never have to deal with them.
I usually don't even bother when someone speaks to me in arabic or if i feel like it i ask a friend to translate so i can tell them that i either don't understand or try to help them or tell my friends to help them if they speak arabic.

I bet you don't even know me, i'm the one that usually is never seen around doing much, and yet i play my part in CO. You would often see me on World Chat but while i'm chatting i also either hunt / do quests / help someone or just stay in TC.
Neutral my ass!
Chose your side FFS.
Egy's don't know english cuz islam doesn't allow them,but some
of them are cool.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:48   #35
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Ok I will make my list on why I dislike 96% of them.

-Beg for team ( keep begging even when you say no )
-Beg for add ( keep begging even when you say no )
-Beg for friend ( keep begging even when you say no )
-Beg for items ( keep begging even when you say no )

- Alot of them bot, true English, Americans etc bot, but most are Egyptian. ( See sig )

- They attack you randomly, more then the average non-Egyptian player

- They attack you for 1's in pka/jail and don't stop even though you 1 hit them. They are relentless and it annoys me. ( Especially when am trying and I have to click on the chat box again becuase of "back" system )

- Demand to be added after you kill them/ or after you speak to them.

Now this is not being stereotypical, they general do this. They annoy me so much, I respect they don't know english very well but why do they have to bot so much and beg me non stop. Why are they so relentless why it comes to pka and herc me for 1's, don't they realize that if i wen to bed while they are attacking me i can wake up and still be alive?

I really dislike them.

Romanian's are nearly as bad.

EDIT:
Quote:
O.o i really wanna see how that server looks like where romanians are that similar to egys. though a friend of mine said they are too much of show offs, and yeah i kinda noticed that even irl with some people i know...
Well I might of been a bit harsh saying romaliens are similar to egys, but they certainly are annoying, and them trying to be cool, go look on our pictures, gem world ruby, and they are posing semi naked tensing their muscles or wearing all these chains and sun glasses like real chav ***s.

But ya romaliens in game dont beg as the egys and go kosmak but they are annoying
Old 09-19-2009, 12:50   #36
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costy View Post
Neutral my ass!
Chose your side FFS.
Egy's don't know english cuz islam doesn't allow them,but some
of them are cool.
It's like this:
if i chose a side without knowing who speaks the truth i might end up with the ones that do more bad than good.
If i don't chose any side they will have no true reason to hate me and if they do that who cares? Those that see their actions will judge them, not me.
Have you ever had friends that did bad things then lied to you to use you as a shield? You know, the kind that beats another guy then tells you that guy did it first when in fact that didn't happen? Well i'm trying to avoid this unless i see the action myself.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-19-2009, 12:51   #37
Costy
Banned

Costy has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well I might of been a bit harsh saying romaliens are similar to egys, but they certainly are annoying, and them trying to be cool, go look on our pictures, gem world ruby, and they are posing semi naked tensing their muscles or wearing all these chains and sun glasses like real chav ***s.

But ya romaliens in game dont beg as the egys and go kosmak but they are annoying
those are called "cocalari" equivalent of deuchebags,they are everywhere.
Google "cocalari",you will laugh your ass out.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:53   #38
Costy
Banned

Quote:
It's like this:
if i chose a side without knowing who speaks the truth i might end up with the ones that do more bad than good.
If i don't chose any side they will have no true reason to hate me and if they do that who cares? Those that see their actions will judge them, not me.
Have you ever had friends that did bad things then lied to you to use you as a shield? You know, the kind that beats another guy then tells you that guy did it first when in fact that didn't happen? Well i'm trying to avoid this unless i see the action myself.
those are girls stuff,boys don't backstab eachother.
On dark are 2 sides romanians+egy+[insert annoying race here] and real fighters.
Im not on egy one,but im curently lvling and farming.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:58   #39
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:

That's cause most of them are show offs like i've said. Even i have a bit of showing off (don't look in OT, just don't...) but i can't help it, it's like the cricket that never sings or the butterfly that never shows its colors never gets noticed.
Not to mention education sux here. Schools suck as they are ruled by children not by teachers. But then again i am going to get flamed for saying this and called a commy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costy View Post
those are girls stuff,boys don't backstab eachother.
On dark are 2 sides romanians+egy+[insert annoying race here] and real fighters.
Im not on egy one,but im curently lvling and farming.
-.- not true, flame me but two of my friends that are boys back stabbed each other in turns. First guy went with a girl and that girl made him push away his friends. Then his friend "returned" the favor by spreading the word about his stupidity for throwing all his friends away for a girl that was going out with more men without telling them about each other.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-19-2009, 13:19   #40
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

well its pretty simple any race that doesnt have good english on co is rejected and hated yours is just one in a million, and like always exceptions apply
i always see you in pc caves hunting saddles or in blue mouse or even in market spamming world chat, i know more of you then you think concerning your math exams and so on but lets not abbort that subject
by the side thing i meant not to even imply she could be right infront of me, simply dont speak of it but of course i cant stop myself from adding the little comment that these guys even denied never having me on msn or talking to me which as you obviously know is quite wrong...i given my side of the story so many times its like some grandparent story but its easy since all i gotta do is state real facts unlike them who need to invent everything and get mied up in their own versions, doubt anyone would make 4 months of chatlogs and create dozzens of screenshots for nothing or even keylog them to know all their IDs and admit **** on public chats.

/forum isnt really an appropriate place for this lol
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
Old 09-19-2009, 13:22   #41
TAW

TAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond repute
They scam. They try to add your email and ask for pictures. If your a girl they think they have the right to ask her for naked pictures. They're hateful *******s. Spam message board with **** Jews and **** beoble who halp them! We muslems Gratest evar. They attack you 10 to 1 and do cool when they kill you and call you noob, even though they all zapped til you died. They talk about ****ing your dad in the ass. >_>!

I remember when I argued with this ******* he said he was going to find my mom and **** her in front of me. Then I told him I'd do the same to your mom but I'm not into ****ing camels. And he went of with HHHHHHHHH kosomak a7a nop. I don't hate all of them only some.
Old 09-19-2009, 13:24   #42
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
well its pretty simple any race that doesnt have good english on co is rejected and hated yours is just one in a million, and like always exceptions apply
i always see you in pc caves hunting saddles or in blue mouse or even in market spamming world chat, i know more of you then you think concerning your math exams and so on but lets not abbort that subject
by the side thing i meant not to even imply she could be right infront of me, simply dont speak of it but of course i cant stop myself from adding the little comment that these guys even denied never having me on msn or talking to me which as you obviously know is quite wrong...i given my side of the story so many times its like some grandparent story but its easy since all i gotta do is state real facts unlike them who need to invent everything and get mied up in their own versions, doubt anyone would make 4 months of chatlogs and create dozzens of screenshots for nothing or even keylog them to know all their IDs and admit **** on public chats.

/forum isnt really an appropriate place for this lol
That's because i hunt like 20 saddles a day there. I don't even know who you actually are on CO. Blue mouse is what i earn money or cps with. But you don't see me in GW, you don't see me often in pk arena or jail (anymore) you don't see me going to places where people usually go or doing my 120 quests anymore.
But i don't spam from market, i spam from TC or where ever i go.
About the maths exam you are not the only one, probably whole forum knows or whole sapphire server...
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-19-2009, 13:25   #43
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAW View Post
They scam. They try to add your email and ask for pictures. If your a girl they think they have the right to ask her for naked pictures. They're hateful *******s. Spam message board with **** Jews and **** beoble who halp them! We muslems Gratest evar. They attack you 10 to 1 and do cool when they kill you and call you noob, even though they all zapped til you died. They talk about ****ing your dad in the ass. >_>!

I remember when I argued with this ******* he said he was going to find my mom and **** her in front of me. Then I told him I'd do the same to your mom but I'm not into ****ing camels. And he went of with HHHHHHHHH kosomak a7a nop. I don't hate all of them only some.
They only ask for pictures if you are pretending to be a girl.

WTF is beoble?
Old 09-19-2009, 13:27   #44
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

SupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanoSuKe View Post
Wow flaming your own ppl? lame
None of ur business
Old 09-19-2009, 13:30   #45
Costy
Banned

Quote:
That's because i hunt like 20 saddles a day there. I don't even know who you actually are on CO. Blue mouse is what i earn money or cps with. But you don't see me in GW, you don't see me often in pk arena or jail (anymore) you don't see me going to places where people usually go or doing my 120 quests anymore.
But i don't spam from market, i spam from TC or where ever i go.
About the maths exam you are not the only one, probably whole forum knows or whole sapphire server...
*Iar ai picat bac-ul? eu il dau anul asta :S

I think you love him.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: