Old 08-02-2009, 19:38   #31
mang0_man

mang0_man is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
In my honest opinion I think the only way to keep it afloat is with some sort of sales revenue coming in. EVERY GAME has it that isn't p2p. I would be for buying cps and using them on things that do not GREATLY change the gameplay.

such as:
Heavens Bless
Exp Balls (limit 5 per day)
Exp Potions
Garments
Ninja size change
Etc.
Things that don't greatly change the game.

NO:
Stones/Dbs/Single and Double socketing tools/
Things that really change the game.

I would bet they add the things above that don't change it greatly.
It would be the best thing to keep it afloat

/pointless maybe
go play co 2.0
mang0_man is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 19:41   #32
PhantomSoul

PhantomSoul has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSoul has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSoul has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSoul has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSoul has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSoul has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSoul has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSoul has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSoul has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSoul has a reputation beyond reputePhantomSoul has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
lists or no lists, muffin ftw !
Just remember: muffins are cakes on a diet.

Official namer of the SM-ometer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortysteve View Post
Assume = Ass + U + Me

You are a genius
PhantomSoul is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 10:23   #33
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
Exp potions are going to be there. titan and Gano drop them remember?
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 11:51   #34
tsurano

tsurano will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
Yall still don't get it -_-

If you want this game TO STICK AROUND and stay PLAYABLE they will have to have SOME SORT of revenue coming in. I am suggesting WAYS for them to do that and won't greatly change gameplay. EVERY GAME has an item mall if they are not P2P. You want it old school well guess what ALL OF US OLD PLAYERS DO. ITS A FKING PIPE DREAM. -_- Ive been here since there were 2 servers k, I KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE. It just isn't going to happen the way you expect it to. DEAL WITH IT. I hate forum communities for online games, they all are stupid little kids who believe that this game is for there enjoyment with NO other ideas in mind. ITS A BUSINESS.

/last post -_-
It is a business, but guess what, CO was able to go from 2004 to 2007 (?) without lottery or all that crap. TQ was able to make several more servers and split several servers. I don't remember many (if any) merges before lotto emptied servers of players. TQ made money before lottery, they will make money again.

just because TQ call it cco doesnt mean its anything other then co.3

Plenty of people said this already, try reading left to right or actually listening.

/Thread close
tsurano is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 11:59   #35
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
Bless affects the game more than you think I believe.

Agreed, I would only like blessing to be available if it had these removed from it.

Curse effect when someone pks you.
The extra stamina that allows a person 2? extra fbs before they run out.

The Exp you get from otg, not losing exp when pked, and online training exp as well as the free double exp pot from lovestone I am fine with, and is more than enough to be worth getting.

The revive in place is kinda iffy for me, it has its bad points like when they rev next to you and cheapshot.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 21:07   #36
~YoShI~ V.7

~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
What's wrong with exp pots?.... They had them in 1.0 from gano and titan lol... Not to mention the xmas 500 pct pots, not sure if that was 1.0 or 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
All religions are equally full of bull****.
and the people that believe in them are gullible ****s.
Quote:
Get the fuck out of here, and take your fail with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahare3 View Post
At least nobody scammed your mullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post
At first I was pissed, but when USA did 6 goals faster than I can wank, I couldn't do anything but laugh.

~YoShI~ V.7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 22:42   #37
Lement
Not a Tao

Lement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond repute
2.0. I know 'cause I missed that.
Lement is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 22:59   #38
~YoShI~ V.7

~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lement View Post
2.0. I know 'cause I missed that.
I started like the xmas after that lol

Quote:
All religions are equally full of bull****.
and the people that believe in them are gullible ****s.
Quote:
Get the fuck out of here, and take your fail with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahare3 View Post
At least nobody scammed your mullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post
At first I was pissed, but when USA did 6 goals faster than I can wank, I couldn't do anything but laugh.

~YoShI~ V.7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 23:32   #39
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
It's already been said but, regardless of whether or not it's a completely stripped game, TQ will find a way to profit off of it without necessarily adding the junk that made 2.0 a failure to the veterans. It isn't even that they HAVE to make money off 1.0, they still have four other games - at least two of which are highly populated (maybe moreso than conquer) - as well as the 2.0 version that continues to draw in people of varying nationalities whose wallets are ripe and ready to pluck and, to top that off, a new partnership that should net them a relatively large income.

With that in mind, it is easy to say "NO!" to just about everything that would give any sort of advantage or that wasn't included in the game originally. There are exceptions, in my opinion, but mostly anything from the point of CO2 Alpha onward needs to be shot, dipped in acid, doused in gasoline, torched, locked in a chest, sealed in concrete, dropped in an oceanic chasm, and blown to **** with nuclear weapons..... mmmm, maybe that's a bit overkill yeah?

About the only change I liked in CO2.0 was the progressive composition system, but only for the convenience of not having to compose the items that you intend to use for composing something else.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 18:02   #40
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
Agreed, I would only like blessing to be available if it had these removed from it.

Curse effect when someone pks you.
The extra stamina that allows a person 2? extra fbs before they run out.

The Exp you get from otg, not losing exp when pked, and online training exp as well as the free double exp pot from lovestone I am fine with, and is more than enough to be worth getting.

The revive in place is kinda iffy for me, it has its bad points like when they rev next to you and cheapshot.
Heaven's blessing made killing botters in the lab pointless.

They could use revive here at any time.

Ironically, the one way I found to stop them was using the firerat bug to disconnect them after I killed them but before they could revive. Unfortunately, a bulker/botter who I happened to be doing it to cried to the GM's and it was patched soon after. (I managed to get him permabanned a few months later though, so it's almost all good still.)

Besides, CO Classic will be all about the "underdog" characters being able to actually pull off some damage and kills on the higher levels. If these weaker characters are too poor to afford socs or 2 socs, why would they be able to dish out the cash needed to keep bless going? Their kills would be for nothing.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2009, 07:06   #41
Phil T. Rich

Phil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond repute
i dont see why exp pots wouldnt be there theyve been there since i started playing i belive... not that they really mattered because i got an archer to like 124ish with out ever even seeing 1... i never even got 1 till co 2 lol...
Phil T. Rich is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: