Old 07-19-2009, 08:22   #16
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
God I have to quit this game xD.
When you do, I'm always there for you to dump your items on =x Support my fight against megabulkers! XDD
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2009, 09:58   #17
Phil T. Rich

Phil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thats a good question. I told her she could remove me a long time ago and I never look since I do not gain anything from her anymore. If thats the case I wonder if I would get more or less if she drops me. Its useless for her to keep me on the list. That would not affect the numbers, however, I would think since I am not gaining any actual potency from her even though she is my mentor so the 325 on my chr is pure items and her water is the one in the clan not her original archer. God I have to quit this game xD.
mentor pot would only matter if it was more then the clan share pot since it will only give the larger pot gain.
Phil T. Rich is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2009, 11:39   #18
BallOnStick
*facepalm*

BallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond repute
i want 392 bp
*dont tell Marija that im jealous of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
I am iron man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
How is that even relevant to this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
It explains everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi#2 View Post
You moron.

If you don't understand the relevance between him being Iron Man and this thread..

Just slap yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
can he see or is he blind?
BallOnStick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2009, 11:52   #19
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil T. Rich View Post
mentor pot would only matter if it was more then the clan share pot since it will only give the larger pot gain.
Exactly. The wierd thing is she is on the apprentice list of the clan leader so she gets something there. My potency is way above hers solo and I got 5 from the clan leader taking me from 325 to 330 then I added a spouse and for some reason I gained another to go to 331. She on the other hand only is getting like 5 or 6 and is much lower. I think we have a lot of testing to do because something seems wrong with how it works.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2009, 20:32   #20
Phil T. Rich

Phil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Exactly. The wierd thing is she is on the apprentice list of the clan leader so she gets something there. My potency is way above hers solo and I got 5 from the clan leader taking me from 325 to 330 then I added a spouse and for some reason I gained another to go to 331. She on the other hand only is getting like 5 or 6 and is much lower. I think we have a lot of testing to do because something seems wrong with how it works.
hmmm, yea that is weird.
Phil T. Rich is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2009, 22:04   #21
Newt.
not banned

Newt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond repute
There is a cap on the amount of BP you can gain from clan, just like there is cap on mentor. It would be insane if there was no cap from clan, it works the same as mentor though.... (highest BP in team - your BP) * .7 (level 4) = BP gained, except I don't know the cap.

Code:
Unknown [Liberty] - nin[130]-nin[130]-nin[137+]
eXødüs(Newt) [Liberty] - mon[130]-mon[130]-mon[140] -52 bless
Newtinator [Honor] - wat[130]-war[130]-troj[137] 347 BP! -52 bless quit
***272;eLiRiuM [Light] - nin[130]-war[130]-tro[132] quit
1st pure 130>130>130 nin on CO in 1 week ;D

Counter-kill video: #1 | "GW"
Newt. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 05:06   #22
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak007 View Post
-our clan BP bonus level was at level 3
-our leader is 343 bp
-one member is 292 bp(when he join in leader's team he gain extra 14 bp so he became 306 bp)
-our leader upgrade the BP bonus level to level 4 (after we payed the extra 120 kk)
-NOTHING changed.

another issue,
-we have 6 core members and 5 spouses
-the 6th spouse can not join the clan.
-why?

any help will be greately appretiated.ty
1-There is a cap of the BP that you can share from your clan member.
2-About the 6th spouse problem, I have to tested before I said anything.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:10   #23
IInferno

IInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Unless the cap is *generate random number* it doesn't work as stated before lower potency players are gaining less potency than higher potency players from the same team member. The same 334 pot clan leader teamed with me and another clan member me with 253 base potency (without mentor) gained 10 less from the team than the other clan member who has 11 more potency than me.
Also it should have been stated that there would be a cap because for a lot of ppl the system has effectively scammed them for xxx million
First 2 soc shield of sapphire only one for over a year
14 sockets, 263 Potency more to come
Mazzy - lvl 130 archer > hacked
Son_Goku - lvl 130>120 trojan>warrior
IIchig0 - lvl 130>130>130 ninja>warrior>warrior - 274 Potency
IIceman - lvl 110>73 water>water plus others.
IInferno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 08:24   #24
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
if there is a cap for people at 60pct, what is the point of sharing 70percent. Why is it so secreative to keep these cap calculations secret??? Don't the players deserve to know this kind of information lol.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 08:29   #25
ak007

ak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
if there is a cap for people at 60pct, what is the point of sharing 70percent. Why is it so secreative to keep these cap calculations secret??? Don't the players deserve to know this kind of information lol.
do not tq deserve our 120 kk?
ak007 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 11:10   #26
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
Quote:
Thats a good question. I told her she could remove me a long time ago and I never look since I do not gain anything from her anymore. If thats the case I wonder if I would get more or less if she drops me. Its useless for her to keep me on the list. That would not affect the numbers, however, I would think since I am not gaining any actual potency from her even though she is my mentor so the 325 on my chr is pure items and her water is the one in the clan not her original archer. God I have to quit this game xD.
i love u as my mentor greg
UltimateBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 12:29   #27
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
that cap = bull****...
it dous not work the way it should, so get it fixed or remove it -_-"

becouse currently its a big crap of bull****...
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 18:10   #28
ak007

ak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond repute
about spouse problem,i kicked the core member,asked him to devorse,i recruited him at the next day,i asked the his ex wife to ask him for marriage(asked here to sent him marriage invite),when they got married,she joined the clain automatically
ak007 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: