Old 01-11-2017, 20:47   #46
CUP|D0N
Brendan

CUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to CUP|D0N
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
#StayWoke
Too funny how you cried you weren't trying after last loss now try to act pro and respond all quick now
Old 01-11-2017, 21:05   #47
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUP|D0N View Post
Too funny how you cried you weren't trying after last loss now try to act pro and respond all quick now
Which char is yours?
Old 01-11-2017, 21:13   #48
CUP|D0N
Brendan

CUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond repute
The water Tao called CUP|D0N in mays team
Old 01-11-2017, 21:23   #49
JediMindTrick

JediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The water Tao called CUP|D0N in mays team
You seem pretty quick yourself for someone who "wasnt on" #StayWoke
Old 01-11-2017, 21:24   #50
CUP|D0N
Brendan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
You seem pretty quick yourself for someone who "wasnt on" #StayWoke
You claim to know the pro players that are always on how about you ask them? I'm ****ty so it couldn't be me I guess anyways
Old 01-11-2017, 21:30   #51
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Funny how quick people want to say something now but yeah I wasn't even on, plus wasn't it the same real pilot that got hit 10 times in a row by senpai in cs elite pk and couldn't get one hit?
You still drooling over that cs epk from like months ago? Maybe one day you too can chain like my boy josh

#StayWoke
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.

Last edited by Ichigo69; 01-11-2017 at 21:32.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2017, 21:33   #52
CUP|D0N
Brendan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo69 View Post
You still drooling over that cs epk from like months ago? Maybe one day you too can chain like my boy josh
You could have stood still and just right clicked and did better. Well at least its farther than the great Bangroc probably got on any account himself in cs team pk. At least we also dont need x2 advantage or 396 plus chi in all gates maybe he deleted that from signature since he sucks ass even with those stats.

Also you didn't want to say anything at all in group chat somehow when i was saying how bangroc was losing like every time of course now you guys finally win and all of a sudden that was the only match you did?
Old 01-11-2017, 21:43   #53
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You could have stood still and just right clicked and did better. Well at least its farther than the great Bangroc probably got on any account himself in cs team pk. At least we also dont need x2 advantage or 396 plus chi in all gates maybe he deleted that from signature since he sucks ass even with those stats.

Also you didn't want to say anything at all in group chat somehow when i was saying how bangroc was losing like every time of course now you guys finally win and all of a sudden that was the only match you did?
2x advantage? Oh look what build your ninja is, isn't he trying to gain an advantage too?

And his chi doesn't look that far off from our "396+ in every gate"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	a7a.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	151068  
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.

Last edited by Ichigo69; 01-11-2017 at 21:47.
Old 01-11-2017, 21:47   #54
CUP|D0N
Brendan

Yeah 128 perfection is going to get the x2 advantage and every other extra bonus huh? Most likely lower than like every other account on other team and his is the highest on our team. We had 3 kings the whole time too right?
Old 01-11-2017, 21:54   #55
Ichigo69
Moe

Quote:
Yeah 128 perfection is going to get the x2 advantage and every other extra bonus huh? Most likely lower than like every other account on other team and his is the highest on our team. We had 3 kings the whole time too right?
You're complaining about perf being unfair, isn't that the reason why your ninja went crit? To gain an unfair advantage?

And I don't know why you keep bringing up three kings, the highest king rarely played events and the third one has been gone for weeks
Old 01-11-2017, 21:58   #56
CUP|D0N
Brendan

Quote:
You're complaining about perf being unfair, isn't that the reason why your ninja went crit? To gain an unfair advantage?

And I don't know why you keep bringing up three kings, the highest king rarely played events and the third one has been gone for weeks
How would you know you haven't been on for any of the times you guys lost team events? But yeah like I said you never responded there in other chat. Wow you don't get it somehow. Its way easier to win team matches if you have 2 accounts that can x2 both of our waters and your monk will never get x2 by us or your water. Yet you guys would still lose a lot.

Must be so mad to lose those events see everyone getting all butthurt just because I said maybe he should go critical.
Old 01-11-2017, 22:08   #57
Ichigo69
Moe

Quote:
How would you know you haven't been on for any of the times you guys lost team events? But yeah like I said you never responded there in other chat. Wow you don't get it somehow. Its way easier to win team matches if you have 2 accounts that can x2 both of our waters and your monk will never get x2 by us or your water. Yet you guys would still lose a lot.
You don't think I know my own group?

And I don't know what other chat you're talking about, were not in any chat together.

You're saying your two bead monk and crit ninja combo isn't the same as a 2x hit? Pretty sure I've seen it kill our tanks before

And no one getting butthurt over a game, were not the ones who stall every pkt for an hour just staring at our screens.
Old 01-11-2017, 22:13   #58
CUP|D0N
Brendan

Quote:
You don't think I know my own group?

And I don't know what other chat you're talking about, were not in any chat together.

You're saying your two bead monk and crit ninja combo isn't the same as a 2x hit? Pretty sure I've seen it kill our tanks before

And no one getting butthurt over a game, were not the ones who stall every pkt for an hour just staring at our screens.
Then you'd know you were losing just too ashamed to admit it for some reason. Even if it was the same which it isn't you still get all the other benefits of perfection, just stay blind to it though that and all the losses.
Old 01-11-2017, 22:16   #59
Ichigo69
Moe

Quote:
Then you'd know you were losing just too ashamed to admit it for some reason. Even if it was the same which it isn't you still get all the other benefits of perfection, just stay blind to it though that and all the losses.
It all depends which pilots are on

but keep gloating over a few wins if it makes you happy
Old 01-11-2017, 22:20   #60
CUP|D0N
Brendan

Quote:
It all depends which pilots are on

but keep gloating over a few wins if it makes you happy
Yeah only a few somehow but whatever i'd rather play on weaker side and win sometimes than be on overpowered side and it not be fun. Plus not always try to play on the best accounts only. Funny how people will just kiss ass to stronger accounts though.

Yeah you won every time you were on.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: