Old 11-20-2011, 18:06   #1
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
jokes

For if you like to read jokes

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2011, 18:07   #2
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I like to read jokes.
Old 11-20-2011, 18:07   #3
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
A seal walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink.

The bartender asks the seal "What would you like?"

The seal replies, "Anything but Canadian Club"

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-20-2011, 18:15   #4
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Beer user manual:

Q: Drinking fails to give satisfaction and taste, front of shirt is wet
A: Mouth not open or glass applied to wrong part of face.

Q: Drinking fails to give satisfaction and taste, glass unusually clear
A: Glass is empty.

Q: Feet cold and wet
A: Glass held at incorrect angle.

Q: The opposite wall is covered in tiles and has a fluorescent strip across
A: You have fallen over backwards

Q: You wake up on a wet, cold and hard bed
A: You spent the night in the gutter

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-20-2011, 18:17   #5
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Three scary things that you can observe the morning after getting drunk:
1. the mirror
2. the wallet
3. the outgoing calls

oh wait that's not a joke >>

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-20-2011, 18:23   #6
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
Three scary things that you can observe the morning after getting drunk:
1. the mirror
2. the wallet
3. the outgoing calls

oh wait that's not a joke >>
The outgoing calls are the worst.
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2011, 18:31   #7
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFizzle View Post
The outgoing calls are the worst.
yes lol x.x

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-21-2011, 15:00   #8
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
so this guy from Iceland was having a bit of a holiday in NZ and he was roadtripping round some of the south island. country roads and all that jazz.

his car broke down... now, this guy didnt know much about cars, he was having trouble finding out wtf was wrong with his car? hes thinking 'dam, im stuck here in the middle of no where'

then a Kiwi farmer comes along, sees the broken down car and stops to see if he can help.

kiwi - "need any help bro?"
Iceland guy - "yea my car has broken down!"
kiwi - "lets see what the problem is them mate"

so the Kiwi guy starts to check out the engine. he cant see the problem... so he checks under the car and stuff, and then he looks at the tyres.

kiwi - "OH! bro I know what the problem is! You blew a seal!"
iceland guy - "SO WHAT? YOU **** SHEEP!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 15:54   #9
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
so this guy from Iceland was having a bit of a holiday in NZ and he was roadtripping round some of the south island. country roads and all that jazz.

his car broke down... now, this guy didnt know much about cars, he was having trouble finding out wtf was wrong with his car? hes thinking 'dam, im stuck here in the middle of no where'

then a Kiwi farmer comes along, sees the broken down car and stops to see if he can help.

kiwi - "need any help bro?"
Iceland guy - "yea my car has broken down!"
kiwi - "lets see what the problem is them mate"

so the Kiwi guy starts to check out the engine. he cant see the problem... so he checks under the car and stuff, and then he looks at the tyres.

kiwi - "OH! bro I know what the problem is! You blew a seal!"
iceland guy - "SO WHAT? YOU **** SHEEP!"
lmao!

edit I deleted the "jokes" of our forum.

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.

Last edited by bahana; 11-21-2011 at 17:14.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2011, 10:07   #10
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

A farmer bought a new rooster. The rooster comes flashy and macho and proudly walks around the yard. The old rooster welcomes him:
"Welcome, this is the kingdom, it has 100 hens. I offer you half of the hens for you, half for me. You are young, but I've been here for a long time, and I am the lord here."
The young rooster replied:
"A half of the hens? Screw you!"
The other agrees:
"Okay okay, you are younger, you're strong.. leave 10 to me. All others are yours"
"Go **** yourself old guy, you're good for nothing!"
The old rooster made a final appeal:
"Okay, there is one hen, kind of handicapped.. at least leave her to me..."
"Git outta her, no hens for you!"
The old rooster got angry.
"Look you youngling, you're underestimating me. I'm not so old and weak. See the scrap yard? Give me 2 yards headstart and if you overtake me - all hens are yours.
The old rooster starts running, and the young one chases after him.
Baaaaang - gunshot.
The farmer comes yelling:
"Dammit, this is the fifth rooster and it's also homosexual!"

This is Bulgaria.

Last edited by Heyga4Huk; 11-23-2011 at 10:21.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:20   #11
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

One day, a man wakes up and looks at his neighbor's - there's a huge tennis court in the yard, and the neighbor's playing with Agassi.

The guy rubs his eyes in disbelief, goes to the neighbor and asks him:
"Does stuff like that happen? I mean what's with the court, and the tennis..."

"OH yeah, let me tell you - you know the stream that's here nearby - yesterday I went fishing and I caught the Golden Fish. She told me: "I'm old and I can't fulfill 3 wishes for you, but I can do one wish."

Our guy got really excited, took his pole and bait, and went fishing at the stream. He waited all day before, what do you know, he gets the Golden Fish. The same one. And she tells him:

"I'm too old to do 3 wishes, but I can make one wish for you come true."

He agreed:

"I want tomorrow when I wake up, all my yard to be in gold"

"Okay," said the fish and dove back into the stream.

The guy can't sleep, rolls in bed waiting for dawn all night. Then he opens his eyes and - wtf - his lawn is all rotten, horribly covered in mold.

The guy goes to the neighbor:

"Hey what the hell just happened??! I wanted the whole yard to be in gold, and instead it's in damned mold!"

"Uh dude, I forgot to tell you the Golden Fish can't hear that well. What, did you think I wanted a huge tennis??"

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:28   #12
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

The bus comes and reaches the bus stop. It gets full with people. Suddenly the bus goes, faster and faster. The people notice some guy running after it like crazy. They start laughing. One of the passengers peers out of the window and shouts:
"Dude!! Don't run so fast, we're gonna piss ourselves laughing.."
"Now you're also gonna **** yourselves! I'm the driver!!"

This is Bulgaria.

Last edited by Heyga4Huk; 11-23-2011 at 10:34.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:34   #13
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

A mother calls a taxi to drive her kid to school.
"Mister, please, he loves to talk, please don't pay any attention to him, whatever he says!"
The cab goes, and the kid starts...
"If mommy was a dog and daddy was a dog, I would be a doggy. If mommy was a cat and daddy was a cat I would be a kitty.. If mommy was a cow... " and so on. At some point the driver got fed up with it.
"What if your mother was lesbo and your father was gai, what would you be?"
"A taxi driver.."

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-23-2011, 15:21   #14
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Women's Rights.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2011, 22:15   #15
Immortal__Demon
<3

Immortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Margaret and Bert, moved to Texas.

Bert always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, seeing some on sale, he bought them and wore them home.

Walking proudly, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife, 'Notice anything different about me?'

Margaret looked him over.. 'Nope.'

Frustrated, Bert stormed off into the bathroom, undressed and walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the boots.

Again he asked Margaret, a little louder this time, 'Notice anything different NOW?'

Margaret looked up and exclaimed, 'Bert, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, it'll be hanging down again tomorrow!'

Furious, Bert yelled, 'AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?'

'Nope', she replied.

'IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!'

Without changing her expression, Margaret replied,'Shoulda bought a hat, Bert. You Shoulda bought a hat.'
Immortal__Demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: