Old 12-14-2009, 18:48   #1
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
An old awakened mind

HOW DO YOU STOP A DEMONIC NETWORK THAT HAS INFECTED EVERY CORNER OF THIS PLANETů..

THEY LIVE. They are like squirming ****roaches breeding like fleas on the back end of a chihuahua. The demonic/reptilians have taken 98% of all the power positions in the world all based off of inner circle secret society freemason sewage that William Cooper warned us about 20 years ago. But no one listened. Everyone thought evil was so cool and laughed at all the truthers.

Meanwhile, at the same time, the same people laughing were being programmed and conditioned to be new-age sucker cogs of generation x. It was all designed that way. Now this demonic movement has destroyed your childrens future as they pave the way for NWO which ENSLAVES YOUR LIFE, and people still cant accept whats going on. The masses still dont even think there are such things as demons as their lives get flushed down the toilet right before their very eyes.

Hurry, Federal Express me a NEW MOON TWILIGHT florescent werewolf nipple stud so i can scratch and sniff spongebob happy meal coupons while i self mutilate myself in my new state of enlightened consciousness while i watch reruns of FAMILY GUY.

EXPOSE THE WICKED

Hahaha I know how he feels. I loved that last part it made me lolz
XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 18:53   #2
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
HOW DO YOU STOP A DEMONIC NETWORK THAT HAS INFECTED EVERY CORNER OF THIS PLANET***8230;..

THEY LIVE. They are like squirming ****roaches breeding like fleas on the back end of a chihuahua. The demonic/reptilians have taken 98% of all the power positions in the world all based off of inner circle secret society freemason sewage that William Cooper warned us about 20 years ago. But no one listened. Everyone thought evil was so cool and laughed at all the truthers.

Meanwhile, at the same time, the same people laughing were being programmed and conditioned to be new-age sucker cogs of generation x. It was all designed that way. Now this demonic movement has destroyed your childrens future as they pave the way for NWO which ENSLAVES YOUR LIFE, and people still cant accept whats going on. The masses still dont even think there are such things as demons as their lives get flushed down the toilet right before their very eyes.

Hurry, Federal Express me a NEW MOON TWILIGHT florescent werewolf nipple stud so i can scratch and sniff spongebob happy meal coupons while i self mutilate myself in my new state of enlightened consciousness while i watch reruns of FAMILY GUY.

EXPOSE THE WICKED

okay, you'll be dead in 80 years (at the most) anyway, by the time the NWO starts ruling your life you'll be too old...maybe even dead..then you'll be wondering why the **** you wasted all this time worrying about them instead of actually doing something with your life
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 19:04   #3
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
HOW DO YOU STOP A DEMONIC NETWORK THAT HAS INFECTED EVERY CORNER OF THIS PLANETů..

EXPOSE THE WICKED

You make me 'lolz'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
okay, you'll be dead in 80 years (at the most) anyway, by the time the NWO starts ruling your life you'll be too old...maybe even dead..then you'll be wondering why the **** you wasted all this time worrying about them instead of actually doing something with your life
80 years? You high? He's bound to die asap.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 19:13   #4
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
You make me 'lolz'.

that's why i added the (at the most)
Old 12-14-2009, 20:06   #5
~T0M~v6
Banned

~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You make me 'lolz'.

definitely
If i had my way he'd be dead right now along with wayne brady
~T0M~v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 09:51   #6
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You keep showing your smarts sister

Quote:
You make me 'lolz'.
Farue I believe your an sniffling little ass licker, That I'm sure of.

I wont get cancer at 65 I never had any shots even as a child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~T0M~v6 View Post
definitely
If i had my way he'd be dead right now along with wayne brady
Tom you cant do **** and you know it. How many times have I waited in Toronto for guys like you to show to kill me. Some I'm sure see my size and just turn away like the little *****es they are.

Besides if you did try it would be interesting to say the least.

To the rest why am I so dangerous? Am I? All I do is post links to news pages. Tom, lamb, Tecie and Faurue all want violence. I know you all are afraid of the truth and soon you will need to face it.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:55   #7
heavens_fury
Banned

who said cancer?

and what do shots have to do with anything
Old 12-15-2009, 10:04   #8
Clenk~V.11
Banned

Clenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You keep showing your smarts sister

I wont get cancer at 65 I never had any shots even as a child.

Tom you cant do **** and you know it. How many times have I waited in Toronto for guys like you to show to kill me. Some I'm sure see my size and just turn away like the little *****es they are.

Besides if you did try it would be interesting to say the least.

To the rest why am I so dangerous? Am I? All I do is post links to news pages. Tom, lamb, Tecie and Faurue all want violence. I know you all are afraid of the truth and soon you will need to face it.
You are dangerous because you pray on the weak of mind. You make them into anti government anarchists. They attempt to strike fear into the government by killing innocent people. While Tom, lamb, Tecie, and Faurue only wish violence against each other or the instigators of the anarchists.
Clenk~V.11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 10:40   #9
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
who said cancer?

and what do shots have to do with anything
That just shows how clueless you all are. The ones who actually knows what I speak of understands.The rest you will know soon.

Its funny how many out there miss the trend and realize that its all over the Internet before it reaches your town like the rubix cube, cabage patch kids, Pokemons or the todays kinda **** would be like Harry potter.

By the time you get into the trend its like a dime a dozen in the store cuz they need to get rid of the OLD stock.

When you all realize how fubar'd you all are it will be too late.

Good day to you all.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:49   #10
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.11 View Post
You are dangerous because you pray on the weak of mind. You make them into anti government anarchists. They attempt to strike fear into the government by killing innocent people. While Tom, lamb, Tecie, and Faurue only wish violence against each other or the instigators of the anarchists.
I disagree with that I never said to use violence. I never offered any solution I only post info from other news agencies non mainstream media thats it.

I am in turn greeted with violence from everyone else.

If what I post is scary then it should be scary and you should go find out more. Seriously if I am right, and I know I am, it should freak anyone out.

Lamb is a moron and the other rg tag bunch obviously have no concept of worldly events and don't care. I could care less and most of the times I resist falling to their level.

Lamb believes he is smart but we all meet those people on the street all the time don't we.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:06   #11
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

EXPOSE THE WICKED

They're not reptiles. They are humans, just with more power. And possibly more advanced, not necessarily smarter but with dominant traits.

The human had survived being omnivore, it ruled out the animals by sheer cruelty. Every animal has its bit of cruelty but they don't hate unless hated/threatened. Humans hate without being hated. Humans are the kind that says: If someone has something important, crush it. Then laugh at their whining.

If you want to see a demon, look in the mirror. I know i've looked in it. What i saw was a person full of hate for what others want me to be. That's what a demon might be, capable of hurting a lot even through words.

And btw in my country i've seen how people tend to follow the path of the winner just because he won. Promises are what you should NOT listen to.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 11:12   #12
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
If only NWO killed him.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 11:25   #13
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
The NWO is going to find you and kill you for exposing them, but not before they torture you and make you watch as they dissect your family piece by piece before raping you with the longer parts.
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 12:27   #14
Clenk~V.11
Banned

Clenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I disagree with that I never said to use violence. I never offered any solution I only post info from other news agencies non mainstream media thats it.

I am in turn greeted with violence from everyone else.

If what I post is scary then it should be scary and you should go find out more. Seriously if I am right, and I know I am, it should freak anyone out.

Lamb is a moron and the other rg tag bunch obviously have no concept of worldly events and don't care. I could care less and most of the times I resist falling to their level.

Lamb believes he is smart but we all meet those people on the street all the time don't we.
I never once said you wanted people to use violence. Please tell me where I said that. You try to convince weak minded people that the government is out to get you. That naturally will make people spark violence against the government.

Nothing you post is scary. Everything you post is bull**** that someone made up and made a video about it or some conspiracy nut that said it on a radio talk show.

You believe you are smart but you always post conspiracies that wouldn't even get past a grand jury. The things you post are worse than circumstantial. They search for meaning in something that has no meaning. They make up the meaning of things to scare people. It is sad that Americans or anyone in the world listens to this crap.
Clenk~V.11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 12:52   #15
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.11 View Post
I never once said you wanted people to use violence. Please tell me where I said that. You try to convince weak minded people that the government is out to get you. That naturally will make people spark violence against the government.

Nothing you post is scary. Everything you post is bull**** that someone made up and made a video about it or some conspiracy nut that said it on a radio talk show.

You believe you are smart but you always post conspiracies that wouldn't even get past a grand jury. The things you post are worse than circumstantial. They search for meaning in something that has no meaning. They make up the meaning of things to scare people. It is sad that Americans or anyone in the world listens to this crap.
Americans don't listen to this crap.

It's a very small percentage of a people that transcends all race and nationality.

They are the dumbasses.
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: