Old 12-12-2006, 18:51   #16
Attila_123

Attila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Attila_123
Quote:
Originally posted by BamfElement
id say the #1 things thta needs to change is for everything from EO to go back where it came from

the way to compete with a game is NOT to make a mirror image of it
Everyone who says CO is becoming a copy of EO is wrong... Chinese CO has these stuff way before EO was created, people wanted what Chinese CO had now we're getting them.
Attila_123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2006, 18:53   #17
Bingodabber

Bingodabber is an unknown quantity at this point
I quote myself, you dont like it ? Sue me!

[quote]Originally posted by Bingodabber
[b]This is horrible. I mean, the bloody thing isnt even working yet and people are practically eating each other over it. For pete sake. There will still be a huge market for super gems and crap, people who buy the currency will buy from an NPC people who dont will buy from players. Sheesh. Conquer is one of those games in which the economy is split amoung players and NPCs. Half the crap is sold from NPCs (Scrolls, Potions, Skills) and half the crap by players (Weapons, Armours, Acessories) So there will be a little competeition from the NPCs... Big whoop. Prices may rise or fall, for some it will be good, other it will be bad. I mean, name somthing that would/has benifited all players ? Updates like this help some and not others, and like has been said before, TQ owns (OWNS) Conquer. These forums house the OPINIONS of the players. Not the DEMANDS. TQ will do what they wish, and should they succeed or fail, it is up to them. I for one, am kind of excited about this update, same o'l Conquer was getting boring.

Well, thats my two cents, or silvers... or gems, or whatever currency you want it in.[quote][i]

Originally posted by LetoKynes
Welcome to community forums: where people are mean only because they are safe behind the anonimity of their computer screen
Bingodabber is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2006, 19:47   #18
artistportrait
zoom

artistportrait is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The offical what needs to change in co thread

Quote:
Originally posted by Holton2005
Enough is enough I have heard from alot of ppl that tq needs to start changing and listening to everyone about what needs to change in co.

So guys start posting what u think needs to change and what needs to be added here.

Things that should be added

- Damage Reduction Composition

Level 120 Sheild for Warrior

Things that should be changed
Heres an idea:
Go apply for a job at TQ, and you can fix all the problems.
artistportrait is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2006, 19:49   #19
Holton2005
Redemption

Holton2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: The offical what needs to change in co thread

Quote:
Originally posted by artistportrait
Heres an idea:
Go apply for a job at TQ, and you can fix all the problems.
I just might do that

70 Tauren Hybrid Druid on WoW, Working on Epics
Holton2005 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2006, 19:54   #20
Holton2005
Redemption

[b]I quote myself, you dont like it ? Sue me!

This is horrible. I mean, the bloody thing isnt even working yet and people are practically eating each other over it. For pete sake. There will still be a huge market for super gems and crap, people who buy the currency will buy from an NPC people who dont will buy from players. Sheesh. Conquer is one of those games in which the economy is split amoung players and NPCs. Half the crap is sold from NPCs (Scrolls, Potions, Skills) and half the crap by players (Weapons, Armours, Acessories) So there will be a little competeition from the NPCs... Big whoop. Prices may rise or fall, for some it will be good, other it will be bad. I mean, name somthing that would/has benifited all players ? Updates like this help some and not others, and like has been said before, TQ owns (OWNS) Conquer. These forums house the OPINIONS of the players. Not the DEMANDS. TQ will do what they wish, and should they succeed or fail, it is up to them. I for one, am kind of excited about this update, same o'l Conquer was getting boring.

Well, thats my two cents, or silvers... or gems, or whatever currency you want it in.
Quote:
[i]
Yes thats why tq has a suggestion thread and they don't always do as they wish.

Guys post in another thead this is for suggestions to them on what they could do to make the co community a better place

Didn't really get the point of this post xD but I'm guessing your talking about the new currency.

Old 12-12-2006, 19:55   #21
Bingodabber

Bingodabber is an unknown quantity at this point
You betcha... Its total mayham over this thing...

Originally posted by LetoKynes
Welcome to community forums: where people are mean only because they are safe behind the anonimity of their computer screen
Bingodabber is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2006, 19:58   #22
Holton2005
Redemption

Quote:
Originally posted by Bingodabber
You betcha... Its total mayham over this thing...
I'm trying to get a list from players of what they think would make the game better, I've got a few ideas and have been doing some photoshop work on some colours for armours and such not to mention thinking on what I would like to see in game.

I'll be doing some research into some ancient chinese myth to see what I can come up with.

Tq should of waited untill the new currency was fully working before adding it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: