Old 10-18-2006, 03:23   #31
DanteXTreme

DanteXTreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Holton2005
Too show I will do anything and that I am dedicated to it, goes way back like 1 year ago when someone said I couldn't do it.
By rights should be a little higher althrough my computer keeps resetting atm.
So you are going to waste a whole load of time levelling a water to 130 with plvl to prove something to some guy on CO??

Oh dear
Equips: Elite +4 coro (level 120), Elite +2 necklace (level 120), Elite +3 dex ring (level 122), Elite +2 boots (level 120), Super +4 armour w/ RDG (level 120), Super +5 club w/ 1SRG & 1 RRG (level 123), Super +5 sword w/ 2 SDGs (level 123), Super +5 Wand w/ 2 sockets (level 110)

DragonForce - Level 110 Archer
Equips: Super earrings (level 97), Elite necklace (level 97), Elite ring (level 110), Unique boots (level 110), Elite +2 coat (level 107), Super +3 bow w/ 2SDGs (level 110)

Dave_Magicpants - Level 104 Fire Tao
Equips: Elite +3 tao cap (level 97), Elite +3 bag (level 97), Elite +2 bracelet (level 95), Unique boots (level 100), Super +3 robe w/ SPG (level 100), Super +3 backsword w/ SPG & RPG (level 100)

Princess Gaia - Level 67 Water Tao (Stigger)
Gambit_King - Level 58 Warrior (Never Use)
-Dante- - Level 75 Water Tao (Gonna be a Water>War>Tro)

All on Thunder
DanteXTreme is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 03:29   #32
AllYourBase
Gentlemen

AllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by DanteXTreme
So you are going to waste a whole load of time levelling a water to 130 with plvl to prove something to some guy on CO??

Oh dear
Hence, the e-*****
<3 list:
Fyah, KiMiSaN13, devilishlykatt, Mitch1234, MrPink(R.I.P ), NikExD, LucyLui, JadedPixie, HolyBucketsOwns, Hidan, w0w^^, gym_b0w, Flamo, Tron, evilkurupter, 2+2=5, BW&S, Neko.Chan
If you want on the <3 list, pm me with a reason why you think you're worthy.
AllYourBase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 03:35   #33
high828
Banned

high828 is an unknown quantity at this point
a good lvl blade works well. FB in tg gets u alot of xp for taoists. with a normal blade i got 50 percent in 8 hours at lvl 60-70.
high828 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 06:16   #34
Ant
PA

Ant is on a distinguished road
whatever, Taurus already had one *cough Masenko cough*

He RBed to Trojan I think.
Originally posted by MiniFlame#3
If a game is bringing you anger then you should delete your **** character.If it is not the game causeing your anger delete your character anyways cause you suck.
Quote:
Originally posted by ChiChi1017
viva la resistance!
Quote:
Originally posted by Shimmer
dude, look at nemesis' score on the pole. it's like one of our noobs farted at it. go us!
Quote:
Originally posted by Fire Tao RYAN
Im sure you were a test tube baby because the way you act its obvious that your dad is a wanker.
Removed due to requests. Damn you Vesa!
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 06:39   #35
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
o_o; u never confirmed it was tg only .. if its outside of tg w/cotobo to repair then its probably not so new, but if you're just going to purely tg .. o__o!! thats not exactly bright idea with such a low level >_>;

u say u have access to 130 archer, so use it and atleast get the water to 70 for 2x exp promo and then take it to around 110 before actually starting the tg part =/! my water got a spear at 122'ish, cost me 24 metscrolls to upgrade it to 120 (super lvl 5 w/2 ref rains +3), i speedgun'd my way to 126 with it (tg only), and stupidly unequipped it cause i wanted to zap stuff again (and dura was down to like 12/70 cuz i liked stabbing people with it ^_^ and my buddy loaned me his 129 (now 130) archer to plvl with for a few months x_x;; i got to 127 by farming 4 waters so far and having randeh in the team stacking lol

a water just aint a water unless it gets the plvl it deserves for being support class =P my dumb ass tried to make my water an offensive water by putting super nix's on it and +'ing **** up to attack people ... anyway do what u wanna do, good luck n stuff=P i plan on farmin randeh one day to 130 (finally finished my full 7 sup rain plvl gear, and have access to 2soc 2sdg boot/neck/ear/bow/ring/1sdg coat), it just sucks waitin for turn at the basi spawn =o i mite start workin on that today, randeh was gunna be water-water melee, but now he's gunna be water-warrior-water so he can be melee and have reflect/superman xD already has nd anyway lol

god im bored =/ been here at work for 2 1/2 hours and so far ive accomplished ONE thing: eating breakfast from suzies o__o; ima go find something to do >.>;

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 06:42   #36
Jamesypoo
Quit

Jamesypoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Have fun waisting most of your life! Now who wants to place bets that he never gets it past 100
Old 10-18-2006, 07:07   #37
s6x
Banned

s6x is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamesypoo
Have fun waisting most of your life! Now who wants to place bets that he never gets it past 100
make it 111, after 110 you know whats it like. I remember when there is only 1 server in co(which is dragon). Water lvl them self with bs.
s6x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 11:28   #38
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Your water is lvl 60 now, and you say its fast..

At lvl 110 it halves (if I remember correctly).. and at 100 it gets alot slower too.

Good luck, have fun, though you will probably get to about lvl 110 or so, then give up cuz it's too god damn boring and slow.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 12:11   #39
Lianzim

Lianzim is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Lianzim Send a message via AIM to Lianzim Send a message via Yahoo to Lianzim
I don't know why you guys need to trash on him, he wants to do something not a lot of people have done, so what? I don't see how that makes him trying to prove his e-***** or acting superior; he's just acheived a lot in the game and wants to try something different since the game is getting stale. What's the big deal? It's his time to waste if he wants to.
Lianzim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 12:12   #40
MrPink
Banned

MrPink is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrPink Send a message via Yahoo to MrPink
Why would anybody care if you can lvl your character?
MrPink is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 12:18   #41
DARKn33b
Toast pls.

DARKn33b is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPink
DARKn33b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 12:20   #42
ThorWarfang
Hi.

ThorWarfang is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPink
They wouldn't.
ThorWarfang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 12:27   #43
xDynEx

xDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xDynEx Send a message via Yahoo to xDynEx
right, it's his character, and his time. if he'd rather spend it doing this, as opposed to downloading some co partner and bot to 130 on a trojan, or get some archer and join the ranks of the 102903482942379 farmed level 130 waters, then let him. flaming him serves no purpose...if what he's doing is a waste of time, how about playing co in general, huh? i say he should feel comfortable doing whatever he wants, after all this game is supposed to be fun, and if this fun for him, i say go for it.

though, with that being said you will have a hard time...if your equips aren't that good i suggest surrendering it to tg and leaving it as just a side project. a decent blade and ring, fbing in tg will level just as good as a war could in tg, so it's not so bad (assuming you use the market upgrading trick, and never lower the durability on your blade by smacking anything). once you hit 110 ish you can try and get a good spear, upgrade it to your level, and use the fishy trick while stigging yourself at the stakes. shouldn't be so hard....spear is good for tging, and the 210 pct speedgun damage more less balances out the huge damage increase a trojan might have over you. if you can get a rainbow gemmed gown eventually (they're relatively cheap) put some rdgs in your spear, and have stig, you'll level pretty fast in tg. really, the key here is tg though...lol if you're going to legitimately met up wands and level normally, it's gonna be frusterating.

Our lumoon., who art in TC mine, hallowed be thy backsword. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, in PC as it is in TC. Give us this day our daily exp and forgive us our mere redname as we forgive those who are white still. Lead us into sneaky attacks but keep us safe from the mine guards, for thine is the cave, the ownage and the notoriety, for ever and ever. A-PK!
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LEX~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can u please make new server patch real soon i cant wait to fix these great bots that helps us not be able to lvl so we want new co can u please make this for me i hate vns.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
avatar created by someone too cool to be mentioned here.
xDynEx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 12:29   #44
ThorWarfang
Hi.

ThorWarfang is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xDynEx
right, it's his character, and his time. if he'd rather spend it doing this, as opposed to downloading some co partner and bot to 130 on a trojan, or get some archer and join the ranks of the 102903482942379 farmed level 130 waters, then let him. flaming him serves no purpose...if what he's doing is a waste of time, how about playing co in general, huh? i say he should feel comfortable doing whatever he wants, after all this game is supposed to be fun, and if this fun for him, i say go for it.

though, with that being said you will have a hard time...if your equips aren't that good i suggest surrendering it to tg and leaving it as just a side project. a decent blade and ring, fbing in tg will level just as good as a war could in tg, so it's not so bad (assuming you use the market upgrading trick, and never lower the durability on your blade by smacking anything). once you hit 110 ish you can try and get a good spear, upgrade it to your level, and use the fishy trick while stigging yourself at the stakes. shouldn't be so hard....spear is good for tging, and the 210 pct speedgun damage more less balances out the huge damage increase a trojan might have over you. if you can get a rainbow gemmed gown eventually (they're relatively cheap) put some rdgs in your spear, and have stig, you'll level pretty fast in tg. really, the key here is tg though...lol if you're going to legitimately met up wands and level normally, it's gonna be frusterating.
I don't care what he does. I just don't see why he has to announce it on the forums.
ThorWarfang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 12:32   #45
xDynEx

xDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond reputexDynEx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xDynEx Send a message via Yahoo to xDynEx
Quote:
Originally posted by ThorWarfang
I don't care what he does. I just don't see why he has to announce it on the forums.
maybe he was looking for suggestions? i mean, what he's trying to do isn't exactly easy, and i can understand how he would want some constructive input on how he might make this undertaking a little easier.

this IS the community forums after all...so, it's not so surprising why he posted this..lol.

Our lumoon., who art in TC mine, hallowed be thy backsword. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, in PC as it is in TC. Give us this day our daily exp and forgive us our mere redname as we forgive those who are white still. Lead us into sneaky attacks but keep us safe from the mine guards, for thine is the cave, the ownage and the notoriety, for ever and ever. A-PK!
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LEX~

can u please make new server patch real soon i cant wait to fix these great bots that helps us not be able to lvl so we want new co can u please make this for me i hate vns.
avatar created by someone too cool to be mentioned here.
xDynEx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: