Old 10-17-2006, 22:01   #16
Kaler
AFKaler

Kaler is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Holton2005
I'm working for this one I see it as an easy way out seeing I could use a 130 archer =X
theres a damn good reason why ppl use 130 archers instead of levling it themselves. oh well, have fun i guess >.>
RETIRED
Kaler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2006, 22:01   #17
AllYourBase
Gentlemen

AllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm allowed too I worked for 3 years for my items and characters and never brought any dragonballs, you better come up with better insults I've heard most of them on diamond chit chat where the kings of it.
Dude, the fact that you are trying to prove something to us by making a 130 water without plvl shows that you are just out here to say "i got a bigger **** than you". No one gives a **** how long you've played this game, or how hard you worked for your chars and items except for you, so if you're gonna brag about making a 130 non rb water without plvl, good for you! But no one else cares.
<3 list:
Fyah, KiMiSaN13, devilishlykatt, Mitch1234, MrPink(R.I.P ), NikExD, LucyLui, JadedPixie, HolyBucketsOwns, Hidan, w0w^^, gym_b0w, Flamo, Tron, evilkurupter, 2+2=5, BW&S, Neko.Chan
If you want on the <3 list, pm me with a reason why you think you're worthy.
AllYourBase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2006, 22:02   #18
Holton2005
Redemption

Holton2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaler
if you plvl yourself it'll go MUCH faster than leveling a water on its own... doesnt make sense i dont see why you are doing it.
Too show I will do anything and that I am dedicated to it, goes way back like 1 year ago when someone said I couldn't do it.
By rights should be a little higher althrough my computer keeps resetting atm.

70 Tauren Hybrid Druid on WoW, Working on Epics
Holton2005 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2006, 22:03   #19
Holton2005
Redemption

Quote:
Originally posted by AllYourBase
Dude, the fact that you are trying to prove something to us by making a 130 water without plvl shows that you are just out here to say "i got a bigger **** than you". No one gives a **** how long you've played this game, or how hard you worked for your chars and items except for you, so if you're gonna brag about making a 130 non rb water without plvl, good for you! But no one else cares.
Wrong their because alot of ppl do but if you wish to be rude about it , I was posting this here so I may like a friend before me show that it can be done.

Old 10-17-2006, 22:03   #20
Kaler
AFKaler

Kaler is on a distinguished road
its probably the most horribly lame thing you can think of doing in CO... unless you absolutely love leveling... then youre one of a kind
RETIRED
Kaler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2006, 22:04   #21
Holton2005
Redemption

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaler
its probably the most horribly lame thing you can think of doing in CO...
Its been done through, after thats its fixing all skills =X

Old 10-17-2006, 22:06   #22
AllYourBase
Gentlemen

AllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wrong their because alot of ppl do but if you wish to be rude about it , I was posting this here so I may like a friend before me show that it can be done.
It can be done, but hardly anyone does, hell i'm working on a 130 water right now, but i dont NOT get plvled, it's just too long of a process, and i dont want to spend a year in TG gettin to 130.
<3 list:
Fyah, KiMiSaN13, devilishlykatt, Mitch1234, MrPink(R.I.P ), NikExD, LucyLui, JadedPixie, HolyBucketsOwns, Hidan, w0w^^, gym_b0w, Flamo, Tron, evilkurupter, 2+2=5, BW&S, Neko.Chan
If you want on the <3 list, pm me with a reason why you think you're worthy.
AllYourBase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2006, 22:08   #23
Holton2005
Redemption

Quote:
It can be done, but hardly anyone does, hell i'm working on a 130 water right now, but i dont NOT get plvled, it's just too long of a process, and i dont want to spend a year in TG gettin to 130.
I got bored with the game so I started to do something a little different.

Old 10-17-2006, 22:29   #24
Synster
hhh kosmk!

Synster has a reputation beyond reputeSynster has a reputation beyond reputeSynster has a reputation beyond reputeSynster has a reputation beyond reputeSynster has a reputation beyond reputeSynster has a reputation beyond reputeSynster has a reputation beyond reputeSynster has a reputation beyond reputeSynster has a reputation beyond reputeSynster has a reputation beyond reputeSynster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Water to 130 without plv

Quote:
COTOBO YOUR WAND SO YOU NEVER HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF??!?!?1
FTW
Synster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 00:49   #25
LetoKynes
ok

LetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond repute
...and you're doing this with TG only?
LetoKynes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 00:51   #26
.x[aSHy]x.
P.T.B.A

.x[aSHy]x. has a reputation beyond repute.x[aSHy]x. has a reputation beyond repute.x[aSHy]x. has a reputation beyond repute.x[aSHy]x. has a reputation beyond repute.x[aSHy]x. has a reputation beyond repute.x[aSHy]x. has a reputation beyond repute.x[aSHy]x. has a reputation beyond repute.x[aSHy]x. has a reputation beyond repute.x[aSHy]x. has a reputation beyond repute.x[aSHy]x. has a reputation beyond repute.x[aSHy]x. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to .x[aSHy]x. Send a message via Skype™ to .x[aSHy]x.
Quote:

KYLE GOT PWNED!!!!

once again kyle NO ONE GIVES A **** ABOUT WHAT YOU DO, go die you stupid emo fo0l

Diamond>Neptune>WildSwan>Virgo>BabyIcey>Legends
.x[aSHy]x. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 02:38   #27
Hashimoto
oLD mEMBER

Hashimoto is an unknown quantity at this point
So first of all you're going to make a 130 water tao using gear that you got through your other characters right? Next, you're going to up a wand in market to use when you shouldn't actually be able to use it at all. So what's wrong with getting plvled then?

The only reason why you'd not get plvled to rb as a water tao is because you don't have an archer that could do it, or you don't have a friend that could do it.

Last edited by Hashimoto; 10-18-2006 at 02:40.
Hashimoto is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 02:45   #28
SkutSkut
Moon Gem

SkutSkut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by .x[aSHy]x.
KYLE GOT PWNED!!!!

once again kyle NO ONE GIVES A **** ABOUT WHAT YOU DO, go die you stupid emo fo0l
let's be friends
so I herd u liek 2 brag about fake secks on the internet...on the internet.
Battlestar Galaughifica

Hypnotism

and I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had- Mad World

A thousand nations of the Skutarian empire descend upon you, our shovels, will dig up the dirt.

Hamachi network- Skunet password- 8675309
SkutSkut is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 02:50   #29
~Known~
-SighS-

~Known~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hashimoto
So first of all you're going to make a 130 water tao using gear that you got through your other characters right? Next, you're going to up a wand in market to use when you shouldn't actually be able to use it at all. So what's wrong with getting plvled then?

The only reason why you'd not get plvled to rb as a water tao is because you don't have an archer that could do it, or you don't have a friend that could do it.
I r hab Archur in trainin. plvl pla?
~Known~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 03:10   #30
stezzi
Banned

stezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond repute
thats the stupidest idea ive ever heard. as someone else said, 130 archers are used for smth.

plus. heaps of ppl have never bought dbs or whatever to get their chars and gears, nothing new k.

ive plvled my water since lvl 1 to lvl 125 and if i didnt quit, wudve planned to keep plvling it that way. thats the way its done and the way it always should be. lol.

plus. i dont see why anyone wud do it.

plvling with archer with full srgs = 2 weeks.
tg until 130 = 382749823 years.
stezzi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: