Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-11-2012, 22:54   #901
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
haha
ashe is one of the harder carries to play with since half of the other carries hard counter her. ashe vs graves is just as hopeless as veigar vs ryze mid or wukong vs lee top.

now that you're not a lol virgin anymore, you probably understand that lol is an art of itself!

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2012, 23:09   #902
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
haha
ashe is one of the harder carries to play with since half of the other carries hard counter her. ashe vs graves is just as hopeless as veigar vs ryze mid or wukong vs lee top.

now that you're not a lol virgin anymore, you probably understand that lol is an art of itself!
Yeah i had to go against graves, my team mocked my cs QQ but i couldn't farm as graves kept on hurting me and my support just stood 5 meters behind me the whole time, occasionally running to to heal (she didn't even ward, making a mockery of supports everywhere)

Played a normal game in an attempt to start to learn AD carry with MF. not posting my score as it is hilariously horrible (huk can laugh at it later). So as it stands i can either, continue failing hard as AD carry or just not learn how to play ad carry.... which one?

Need a carry with more survivability and perhaps someone who is good at escaping. ideas?
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2012, 23:18   #903
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Graves is like, the ez mode AD carry, it's a very good champion to get used to the AD playstyle. I do believe that Graves is OP or at borderline OP ESPECIALLY in solo queue where you cannot rely on your support.

Vayne has a pretty bad early but has a dash and a knockback, that's very safe in my books.

MF is just fast and I think she can be a good choice but she rarely gets played in my ELO in ranked for some reason.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 06-11-2012, 23:44   #904
sin411
Super ***e

sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
Yeah i had to go against graves, my team mocked my cs QQ but i couldn't farm as graves kept on hurting me and my support just stood 5 meters behind me the whole time, occasionally running to to heal (she didn't even ward, making a mockery of supports everywhere)

Played a normal game in an attempt to start to learn AD carry with MF. not posting my score as it is hilariously horrible (huk can laugh at it later). So as it stands i can either, continue failing hard as AD carry or just not learn how to play ad carry.... which one?

Need a carry with more survivability and perhaps someone who is good at escaping. ideas?
As soon as you get in call the role you want to play, I usually support as blitz, unless im duo queuing.
Quote:
Originally posted by ™¤VeYrOn¤™
You make as much sense as a squirrel on crack.
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
sin411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2012, 02:24   #905
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

NEVER play Veigar in ranked
Veigar assumes people have a basic, rudimentary idea about this game.
Which is not true.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:49   #906
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Google's resolver is so slow.
lolwut

Congratulations mwah, go play ranked non-stop.

Beat the system.

mwah, you disappoint me.

played two games after a long break, i still got it...

was terribly rusty though, trying to move with left click etc. **** you diablo!

also missed a few things with summoner spells. (smite on dragon) exploding clone killed it though so it was no biggie.

Played jungle yi and jungle shaco.

Last edited by thehempknight; 06-13-2012 at 00:17.
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2012, 15:19   #907
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
^ was pressing 1234 as well instead of qwer

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2012, 15:24   #908
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

pubstomp champions that rely on the enemy team making mistakes. both get shut down hard by the slightest bit of hard cc and focus, if they build tanky they can be ignored as their utility is a fat zero. (shaco actually 0.1)

other than that, glad that you got it, i went to bronze easily in a day, now i accepted a friend's duo request, so i can lose back that elo.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 06-12-2012, 15:39   #909
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone else using a couple AD masteries on their APs to get the last hits better. the ones that start with like 50AD at the hardest for me to last hit with.

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
Old 06-12-2012, 16:41   #910
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by F(x) View Post
Anyone else using a couple AD masteries on their APs to get the last hits better. the ones that start with like 50AD at the hardest for me to last hit with.
I am a huge fan of 9/0/21 with GP10 masteries, +3 flat AD and 8.5 AD in 9 marks with GP10 seals and quints, plus either flat mana glyphs (101) or flat AP glyphs (11).

GP10s are just really nice and the flat AD helps in lasthitting, 8.5 magic penetration increases your damage by like 10%, I'd rather have easy-mode lasthitting and my auto attacks to hurt more since most mid AP carries don't use armor seals anyway but go for MR glyphs instead

The % magic penetration will suffice in my opinion, that's usually a free 4 magic penetration at level 1, while if you got 8.5 MPen marks it'd only be a free 3 magic penetration

Quote:
Originally Posted by F(x) View Post
^ was pressing 1234 as well instead of qwer
Actually, 1230 on numpad while using the arrow keys combined with mouse to keep track of everything. Using CTRL+numpad numbers for smartcast summonerspells and item activation. WHY ARE THERE NO SMARTCASTS FOR ITEMS, F U RIOT.

That's my custom playstyle anyway

There aren't many games where I haven't set my own custom hotkeys for every ****ing thing.

You'd be surprised how many junglers are incredibly stupid and walk around aimlessly or killing the smaller creeps in their jungle rather than focussing on the objectives, in both games I counterjungled the enemy jungler, with Yi better than with Shaco because of dumb teammates not responding to my pingspamming. Obtained level 7 with both enemy junglers buffs while the enemy jungler (nautilus, weak ass jungler btw ) was level 5 and being useless all game long. Also ganked 4 times with success, the rest was just snowballing.

Last edited by thehempknight; 06-13-2012 at 00:17.
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2012, 02:36   #911
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

there is smartcast for items

PS

PPS
won 3 games in a row at bronze level that were 4v5, first 2 i carried, the 3rd game i raged but someone else carried me.

in the fourth game, i disconnected.

This is Bulgaria.

Last edited by Heyga4Huk; 06-13-2012 at 05:30.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:35   #912
Gentleman

Quote:
there is smartcast for items

PS

PPS
won 3 games in a row at bronze level that were 4v5, first 2 i carried, the 3rd game i raged but someone else carried me.

in the fourth game, i disconnected.
Holy ****, they added it o.o

Thanks for the heads up though, got items smartcasted too now
Old 06-13-2012, 06:31   #913
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

you're welcome it really helps with wards and of course with that DFG. too bad they nerfed DFG so bad (the damage and then removed the mana sustain from the recipe). DFG is now a ***** item for the *** mode champions such as vlad, kennen morde akali and the rest of the lame manaless crowd.

I read something interesting - support Anivia. Now that I think of it, she can do some sick and unique stuff such as pulling the lane early on by walling off friendly creeps, and of course she's pretty powerful as a cc and nuke overall. I wish she was free this week so I can try that out.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:44   #914
Gentleman

Quote:
you're welcome it really helps with wards and of course with that DFG. too bad they nerfed DFG so bad (the damage and then removed the mana sustain from the recipe). DFG is now a ***** item for the *** mode champions such as vlad, kennen morde akali and the rest of the lame manaless crowd.

I read something interesting - support Anivia. Now that I think of it, she can do some sick and unique stuff such as pulling the lane early on by walling off friendly creeps, and of course she's pretty powerful as a cc and nuke overall. I wish she was free this week so I can try that out.
Actually, with the Athene's grail buff, you'd have enough mana regen anyway.

Just go Grailrecipe items, Deathcap, DFG.

DFG is still nice, just not an instabuy item anymore.
Old 06-13-2012, 07:52   #915
F(x)
Legendary

I run 1 2 3 smart casting for my items, For quickly casting dfg or randuins, as well as placing wards on the run.

Also +3000 hp yi. What the ****. Tank turrets all day

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: