Old 07-25-2017, 00:37   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Conquer Civil War - Whose side are you on?

Tremendous changes will come to the world of Conquer***8212;
The cities will be rebuilt(New York, Washington DC, Sokovia and Lagos), more majestic than ever. Characters will get more valorous and smarter appearances(Spider-Man and Black Panther). Heroes will be taken into a wider miraculous world with numerous new devils (Thanos and the Black Order) to conquer and countless surprises to discover.

However, heroes split into two opposing factions over the upcoming changes:One is oriented towards the traditional way of CO. They feel a strong attachment to the original world, and cherish their memories of everything in the game(Captain America's side, Clearly).

The other is in support of these changes because they believe the new world brings new challenges along with new possibilities. They are tired of the old world, and expecting the revolution to make great changes.(Iron Man's side, Obviously)

The fierce conflict arising as a result of the new changes has finally led to a battle between the two factions. The winner will determine the trend of CO. - Well Iron Man's side won the Civil War, so yeah.

Battle lines have been drawn. Whose side are you on?(Iron Man's side, all the way)

So basically this is just Iron Man Vs Captain America all over again.

Last edited by Etienne1; 07-25-2017 at 00:47. Reason: Additional Wordings
Etienne1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2017, 01:12   #2
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
+1 captain america
Old 07-25-2017, 01:20   #3
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Tremendous changes will come to the world of Conquer***8212;
The cities will be rebuilt(New York, Washington DC, Sokovia and Lagos), more majestic than ever. Characters will get more valorous and smarter appearances(Spider-Man and Black Panther). Heroes will be taken into a wider miraculous world with numerous new devils (Thanos and the Black Order) to conquer and countless surprises to discover.

However, heroes split into two opposing factions over the upcoming changes:One is oriented towards the traditional way of CO. They feel a strong attachment to the original world, and cherish their memories of everything in the game(Captain America's side, Clearly).

The other is in support of these changes because they believe the new world brings new challenges along with new possibilities. They are tired of the old world, and expecting the revolution to make great changes.(Iron Man's side, Obviously)

The fierce conflict arising as a result of the new changes has finally led to a battle between the two factions. The winner will determine the trend of CO. - Well Iron Man's side won the Civil War, so yeah.

Battle lines have been drawn. Whose side are you on?(Iron Man's side, all the way)

So basically this is just Iron Man Vs Captain America all over again.
Hmmm they gonna have a poll or something? .O
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2017, 01:27   #4
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
its time to say good bye to classic conquer
its been gone since ninjas
so we may aswell accept and embrace a refreshing feel to the game instead of asking for things that we want to hold on to with them never acctually being the true classic

i embrace the new changes
and would only choose classic if it only was the original co1.0 pre cps pre ninja pre BP

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : Graveyard (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2017, 01:42   #5
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
I will go with changes too, as long as is it not just poker and other dominoes betting upgrade, but also significant improvement in pve and pvp of the game (and pets too >.<)
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2017, 02:01   #6
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
I will go with changes too, as long as is it not just poker and other dominoes betting upgrade, but also significant improvement in pve and pvp of the game (and pets too >.<)
Pet interface is what they really need to put in game right now, most MMORPGs have pets in their game. TQ has showed us something for Pets but I guess its time to make it a full thing.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:16   #7
EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX is on a distinguished road
who in their right mind would choose cap over iron man
EternalDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2017, 12:50   #8
JediMindTrick

JediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond repute
spider man all day
Old 07-25-2017, 14:16   #9
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Spiderman only if Tobey Maguire plays him, besides that I dont watch all the new superhero movies.

Im on the old co side, unless new co side has better trojans. But old co = trojan OP.
Old 07-26-2017, 14:11   #10
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
such click bait by TQ- Was hoping for all out race wars.

Former Server/s: Server 3 [Kylin](2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017)>Titan(2018)>Kylin(2019)>Hebby(2 020)

Current Server: ~Kylin~
Royal Guild Leader
Active: 2003-2020 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2017, 16:25   #11
DeathByStorm

DeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Last time I suggested that I was told to play eudemons online lol...
DeathByStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2017, 20:54   #12
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
this just sounds a little far fetched, like the time they said they'll introduce auction house, downgrade gear in decrements of 1 level, or change the appearance of your weapon/armor to lower level looks but keep the high level states. Just sounds like bs.

Would be pointless to keep old models if they're going for a whole new look unless they're having a premature release and some elements of the old are left untouched.

Just some food for thought.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2017, 17:39   #13
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
I would back Ironman all the way.

But this vote they've got going on I feel dubious about.

http://event.co.99.com/covs/?index.php

So the New Crew will probably win and despite all of the nostalgic feels, I'm all for seeing what's new.

BUT I would hope that they will release a beta client containing any real significant changes to the game before pushing us beyond the point of no return.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2017, 17:41   #14
DeathByStorm

DeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post
I would back Ironman all the way.

But this vote they've got going on I feel dubious about.

http://event.co.99.com/covs/?index.php

So the New Crew will probably win and despite all of the nostalgic feels, I'm all for seeing what's new.

BUT I would hope that they will release a beta client containing any real significant changes to the game before pushing us beyond the point of no return.
I doubt it, but I back your comment 100%.
DeathByStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2017, 18:49   #15
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByStorm View Post
I doubt it, but I back your comment 100%.
I doubt it also
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: