Old 03-01-2017, 17:46   #1
jonny serrotes

jonny serrotes is on a distinguished road
Portuguese/English server.

Hi,
Im an old conquer player, when i stoped playing this game there was only 4 classes and now theres a bunch of them and tons of +12 items plus 140 lvl, besides the upgrades i need to step through, i would like to know if theres one server where i can find portuguese or english people playing it?

Thx for your time!
jonny serrotes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2017, 01:08   #2
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
every server is 70-90pct eggies. Any percentage left is mixed.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2017, 03:26   #3
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
every server is 99-99.9 pct eggies. Any percentage left is mixed.
#Fixed

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2017, 03:52   #4
jonny serrotes

Thats actually what i saw... i decided to log in the server i used to play and theres few able to speak english... So theres not a server with english community ? dunno like 50% or so....

Also i would like to ask.

When i left we used to play lvl water taos in birdisland and after in serpents...How about now? do u plvl still? theres still a pass to adventure area?
Old 03-02-2017, 05:58   #5
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny serrotes View Post
Thats actually what i saw... i decided to log in the server i used to play and theres few able to speak english... So theres not a server with english community ? dunno like 50% or so....

Also i would like to ask.

When i left we used to play lvl water taos in birdisland and after in serpents...How about now? do u plvl still? theres still a pass to adventure area?
Plevelling isn't common these days because characters can be reincarnated. People start the character out in a class which is easier to level, then reincarnate it to the build they want.

I'm not sure what you mean about "a pass to the adventure area". So far as I know there are 3 ways to get there:
  • Arroyo scroll (5 cps or 5 bound cps from the shopping mall - icon near the bottom right of your screen) takes you to the bridge near the basilisks
  • Use a Stone City scroll and jump the rest of the way
  • Go through the portal near the top left of the DC map and jump through a lot of screens.
Or were you thinking about the pass to get into the lab?

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 03-02-2017, 12:24   #6
jonny serrotes

No actually i meant this map http://prntscr.com/ef9a4u if is still possible to get there or not.

I see theres alot of new stuff reincarnation wasnt possible back then when i used to play anyways thx for your time
Old 03-04-2017, 19:58   #7
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
quite a few Portuguese speakers on kylin,dragon and perhaps cancer.

Former Server/s: Server 3 [Kylin](2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017)>Titan(2018)>Kylin(2019)>Hebby(2 020)

Current Server: ~Kylin~
Royal Guild Leader
Active: 2003-2020 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2017, 08:20   #8
Master_Zero
Flavio

Master_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTY~XII View Post
quite a few Portuguese speakers on kylin,dragon and perhaps cancer.
cancer is full with Brazilians and i really though about transfer to Cancer but i gave up when i "got" to know a few of them.. they are totally jerks...

u could try going to CONQUEST (co brazilian version) but u will play only with brazilians and their version isnt "up to date" like "the internacional CO"...

there are a few US_Server and some EU_servers on CO but u must have IP from some range (that i dont know) to play there or something like that...
fire-fire-fire
130-130-140

------------------
------------------
Old Server Phoenix - Venus/Mars
Master_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2017, 08:40   #9
Master_Zero
Flavio

Master_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny serrotes View Post
No actually i meant this map http://prntscr.com/ef9a4u if is still possible to get there or not.

I see theres alot of new stuff reincarnation wasnt possible back then when i used to play anyways thx for your time
Today with the Auto-Hunt system u dont need to plvl.. "adventure zone" is nothing nowadays, they even removed MeteorZone (i miss this place :/ )
fire-fire-fire
130-130-140

------------------
------------------
Old 03-09-2017, 07:53   #10
aaaa

aaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Zero View Post
cancer is full with Brazilians and i really though about transfer to Cancer but i gave up when i "got" to know a few of them.. they are totally jerks...
You are a Brazilian too Jerk ...

Little_Washu here
http://mabskmk.webs.com/
aaaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2017, 08:54   #11
Master_Zero
Flavio

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaa View Post
You are a Brazilian too Jerk ...

Little_Washu here
Did i say im not one?

and if u are saying that its because u know me,right?
Im not sure but i guess know u lol

and just to clear something not all of them.. but most of them are jerks..

(e voce precisa trabalhar um pouco mais na pontuacao, porque se fosse traduzir o q voce falou ta totalmente zoado)
fire-fire-fire
130-130-140

------------------
------------------

Last edited by Master_Zero; 03-09-2017 at 09:18.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: