Old 02-24-2017, 04:17   #1
sniper4kill

sniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond repute
what's happening !

so, everyday i play in arena , i find some people moving way faster than me (no it's not ping issue), not only that, they also appear in my place where ever i go , and they hit me at the same time, they also typing a little word of victory while they hit me ! is this normal ?
sniper4kill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2017, 04:26   #2
1Mystic

1Mystic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper4kill View Post
so, everyday i play in arena , i find some people moving way faster than me (no it's not ping issue), not only that, they also appear in my place where ever i go , and they hit me at the same time, they also typing a little word of victory while they hit me ! is this normal ?
Could you make a video about that on 1080p and upload it on yt?
Old 02-24-2017, 04:29   #3
sniper4kill

sniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mystic View Post
Could you make a video about that on 1080p and upload it on yt?
Could you recommend a (free) video recording software to use ?
Class : Water Tao

Me With My Old Gears

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1430701_n.jpg
sniper4kill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2017, 05:13   #4
Shiina

Shiina is on a distinguished road
Quote:
well when you fight against low ping ninjas it does look like they are dissapearing also that victory speech that you see is a skill soul thingy
Shiina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2017, 08:10   #5
1Mystic

Quote:
Could you recommend a (free) video recording software to use ?
Download OBS ( open broadcaster service) find it on Google
Old 02-24-2017, 08:58   #6
Teletubbie

Teletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly, this happens to me all the time. I run High FPS and my computer is custom built by me, I have no issue with lag, ping, or anything, but it seems as if they teleport, disappear and re-appear. I run close to 100 FPS... with that being said, I should smoothly see them on my screen. I really thought TQ was supposed to be cracking down on the botting.
Teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2017, 11:11   #7
TheTrashBag
GarbageMan

TheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond repute
Conquer uses 1000s of image files
If your still using a traditional hard drive for conquer your going to get " warps " and " shutters "
I bet everytime you see one of these warps your harddrive is nice and NOISY
Using SSD will help many of these "shutters"
This upgrade made the biggest difference in my gameplay

Using any antivirus software or windows defender will give you a slight delay, any video processing software, other software accessing your HD or network...

Check your video card settings, use application settings as much as possible with Conquer

Also many monitors have post processing, this will also cause further screen delay... Disable any type of post processing will help your monitor response time....

From what I've seen most of the top video cards are only getting about 85FPS capped unless your using some post processing software like a game recorder

My low end Nvidia GT 730 says 85 fps avg in my slow rig, and my high end MSI Radeon 390x 8g also says 85fps avg... but the slow rig doesnt have SSD and gets tons of warps and shutters and still says 85fps avg..... My big rig I get accused of using clicker due to it being "lagless" without a single warp or shutter.... and the very very very few I do see warp or hit out of range I know are the "cheaters"

Just about all of the "cheaters" will chose ninja... Many of the top ninjas in this game are "cheaters"

Started Conquer Online 01/05/05
Cinderella>SnowWhite >Columbus

~MagicTrashBag~
140 Wat/Dra/Dra

TheShadow
119 Wat/War/Nin

MagicGarbageCan
99 Fir/Fir/Fir

TeaBagged
Taking out the trash one player at a time

Last edited by TheTrashBag; 02-24-2017 at 11:30.
TheTrashBag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2017, 12:50   #8
Teletubbie

Teletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrashBag View Post
Conquer uses 1000s of image files
If your still using a traditional hard drive for conquer your going to get " warps " and " shutters "
I bet everytime you see one of these warps your harddrive is nice and NOISY
Using SSD will help many of these "shutters"
This upgrade made the biggest difference in my gameplay

Using any antivirus software or windows defender will give you a slight delay, any video processing software, other software accessing your HD or network...

Check your video card settings, use application settings as much as possible with Conquer

Also many monitors have post processing, this will also cause further screen delay... Disable any type of post processing will help your monitor response time....

From what I've seen most of the top video cards are only getting about 85FPS capped unless your using some post processing software like a game recorder

My low end Nvidia GT 730 says 85 fps avg in my slow rig, and my high end MSI Radeon 390x 8g also says 85fps avg... but the slow rig doesnt have SSD and gets tons of warps and shutters and still says 85fps avg..... My big rig I get accused of using clicker due to it being "lagless" without a single warp or shutter.... and the very very very few I do see warp or hit out of range I know are the "cheaters"

Just about all of the "cheaters" will chose ninja... Many of the top ninjas in this game are "cheaters"
I could not agree more with your post. I also use a SSD and have a high end Nvidia, with a very beefy processor and motherboard. My computer as a whole would retail about 10k.
Teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2017, 18:20   #9
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Lots of people have started using a right click macro that's probably why you get hit as you try to attack.
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2017, 06:36   #10
Shiina

Quote:
There are also other ways for people to look like they are dissapearing for example i went and made giff from dark server one of the kings video. I dont have anything against him but he uses a thing here called MagicType which extends ninja range by alot so for other players it looks like hes teleporting kinda https://gyazo.com/78a6b92cde1d6e175faa0cbe27fb34db
To see a better quality or a full video here is a youtube link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdT-BKFDu6o This part is at 15:11

Last edited by Shiina; 02-25-2017 at 06:51.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:37   #11
1Mystic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
There are also other ways for people to look like they are dissapearing for example i went and made giff from dark server one of the kings video. I dont have anything against him but he uses a thing here called MagicType which extends ninja range by alot so for other players it looks like hes teleporting kinda https://gyazo.com/78a6b92cde1d6e175faa0cbe27fb34db
To see a better quality or a full video here is a youtube link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdT-BKFDu6o This part is at 15:11
That aint magictype. You can see the dragonwarrior using his skill to lift him up the air (don't know what that skill is called) and slides to the left. The game mechanics fail at that moment.

this is a example on that:

Example
Old 02-25-2017, 08:14   #12
Shiina

Quote:
That aint magictype. You can see the dragonwarrior using his skill to lift him up the air (don't know what that skill is called) and slides to the left. The game mechanics fail at that moment.

this is a example on that:

Example
Err yea right xD. Watch the video on youtube on 0,5 speed and look again ull see that Dw isnt even dashing at 15:11 to 15:12 so its too obvious magic type because when dw stoped moving nappy hit him from soooo far away again ;D
Old 02-25-2017, 10:13   #13
1Mystic

Quote:
Err yea right xD. Watch the video on youtube on 0,5 speed and look again ull see that Dw isnt even dashing at 15:11 to 15:12 so its too obvious magic type because when dw stoped moving nappy hit him from soooo far away again ;D
Nothing wrong with it, it's just the game mechanics that fail at that moment. He was streaming which give's a horrible lag aswel.
Btw, did you ever reported and botjailed cheaters before? If you did, then you should know there's nothing special or strange on that vid.
Old 02-25-2017, 15:23   #14
Shiina

Quote:
Nothing wrong with it, it's just the game mechanics that fail at that moment. He was streaming which give's a horrible lag aswel.
Btw, did you ever reported and botjailed cheaters before? If you did, then you should know there's nothing special or strange on that vid.
You mean whole this video he was lagging? That wasnt the only part i just took obvious spot
Old 02-25-2017, 18:40   #15
1Mystic

Quote:
You mean whole this video he was lagging? That wasnt the only part i just took obvious spot
No, i ment this: Nothing wrong with it, it's just the game mechanics that fail at that moment. He was streaming which give's a horrible lag aswel.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: