View Poll Results: Should Heal skills be buffed to compensate for more HP?
No 0 0%
Yes, a small buff +(<=500) 0 0%
Yes a medium buff +(<=1000) 0 0%
Yes a large buff +(<=2000) 8 100.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-31-2017, 18:13   #1
Angtoria
Weasel War

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Buff heals to compensate for higher HP.

Characters have much higher HP nowadays and I feel heal needs to be buffed to compensate for much higher HP characters.

Water tao fixed heal heals 400, to heal 40,000HP would take 100 casts, which is really excessive and I get that there are pots but why do we now have pots that heal more yet the heal skills are left neglected?

Water Tao's could do with this buff to just their basic useability, as the max heal a water tao can heal (1000) would still take 40 casts in order to heal 40,000hp.

It needs to be increased in a way that it is balanced for earlier levels, such as a new level gated heal skill or the higher levels are harder to fix.

Thanks for reading
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2017, 20:42   #2
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angtoria View Post
Characters have much higher HP nowadays and I feel heal needs to be buffed to compensate for much higher HP characters.

Water tao fixed heal heals 400, to heal 40,000HP would take 100 casts, which is really excessive and I get that there are pots but why do we now have pots that heal more yet the heal skills are left neglected?

Water Tao's could do with this buff to just their basic useability, as the max heal a water tao can heal (1000) would still take 40 casts in order to heal 40,000hp.

It needs to be increased in a way that it is balanced for earlier levels, such as a new level gated heal skill or the higher levels are harder to fix.

Thanks for reading
Voted yes, If you care about the state of the game you should send this post to the GMs. I added healing skills and other outdated skills that need updated with the 3.0 patch when it comes among other things. http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506 I put instead of a base value it should be a % so that way as HP continues to scale etc, so will the skills and thus they won't need updated in the future and will stay relevant.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2017, 15:57   #3
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Voted yes, If you care about the state of the game you should send this post to the GMs. I added healing skills and other outdated skills that need updated with the 3.0 patch when it comes among other things. http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506 I put instead of a base value it should be a % so that way as HP continues to scale etc, so will the skills and thus they won't need updated in the future and will stay relevant.
I think something needs to be done, but the idea of a percentage is better. The difference between the HP of a non-rb and a second rb character can be enormous, so healing a percentage would avoid having the skills too powerful for a non-rb character while still making them useful for a second rb.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 02-13-2017, 23:51   #4
hendryrobin

hendryrobin is on a distinguished road
I think something should be done, yet the possibility of a rate is better.
hendryrobin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2017, 21:54   #5
Angtoria
Weasel War

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
I think something needs to be done, but the idea of a percentage is better. The difference between the HP of a non-rb and a second rb character can be enormous, so healing a percentage would avoid having the skills too powerful for a non-rb character while still making them useful for a second rb.
Yeah this is a really good idea! Thanks :-)
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Old 03-12-2017, 22:38   #6
Spuzzum
TopMonk#35

Spuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Spuzzum
Just a tip:
You must get at least 50 votes on your poll and then send it to the helpdesk so they can rate it.
Okića (132-133-138) Monk-Monk-Monk - Retired - Feb/2013-Dec/2013 - WildSwan -> Dragon
BabyBiotch (130-130-129) Water-Warrior-Monk - Retired- Sep/2013-Dec/2013 - Dragon

RETIRED AFTER LOSING A FULL +12 SET AND LOT OF MONEY!
Spuzzum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2017, 01:36   #7
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Thanks for reading
Personally, I think they should just scrap the healing skills as I can't see them being useful, even if you buffed them. Most high level players use CP pots and auto-pot, meaning that they rarely die and if they do it tends to be a one-shot, so I can't see how a healing skills would be useful.
Old 03-13-2017, 02:15   #8
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Personally, I think they should just scrap the healing skills as I can't see them being useful, even if you buffed them. Most high level players use CP pots and auto-pot, meaning that they rarely die and if they do it tends to be a one-shot, so I can't see how a healing skills would be useful.
I agree with single target heals, they'd be limited to being usefull in pve boss situations Nem/Banshee/Tower. The team heals snow into nectar if they had a decent amount of heal say 15-25% for nectar I can see waters spamming them every so often in arena matches while they fight.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2017, 07:25   #9
Angtoria
Weasel War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuzzum View Post
Just a tip:
You must get at least 50 votes on your poll and then send it to the helpdesk so they can rate it.
Its just a shame there arent 50 people on this whole forum xD

Quote:
I like healing myself when im out fighting monsters, saves me the effort of buying pots, and healing my team during tower etc, i feel like people focus on pvp and ignore pve a lot D:
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Old 03-13-2017, 08:11   #10
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its just a shame there arent 50 people on this whole forum xD

I like healing myself when im out fighting monsters, saves me the effort of buying pots, and healing my team during tower etc, i feel like people focus on pvp and ignore pve a lot D:
What monsters actually damage you??? You could use one 5k pot for every hour in FG3 taking 1s. Even swordmaster/banshee/terato/market beast/that thing with too many limbs don't do that much damage. You could even spend 5mins picking up 5k pots and have enough to save buying any from the store.
Old 03-13-2017, 08:13   #11
Angtoria
Weasel War

Quote:
What monsters actually damage you??? You could use one 5k pot for every hour in FG3 taking 1s. Even swordmaster/banshee/terato/market beast/that thing with too many limbs don't do that much damage. You could even spend 5mins picking up 5k pots and have enough to save buying any from the store.
I run a 5 man boss squad where 3 of the chars are myself, i do spook banshee etc every day, my chars arent the best (full super +5/6 1soc on all) so things do ding me up bad sometimes
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: