Old 12-08-2016, 18:08   #1
randomplayer

randomplayer is on a distinguished road
Post Cool-down for joining guilds?

Hello,

Almost every MMORPG i played forces players to wait a certain period of time before joining a guild after leaving their old guild, except for Conquer... no wonder why most of players are changing guilds like socks in every server.

All players now shares 15 battle power from level 9 guilds, regardless of their rank in it, which is a huge boost in their BP, but not all of them appreciate that, because they know if they break the guild rules and get kicked, they will just join an other guild in no time and get back the 15 BP again to get ready for the events, but if the game forces them to wait a certain period of time as a cool down before joining an other guild, they will spend a good 24-48 hours lacking that 15 BP, and they will think twice next time before they break the guild rules. The blame is not on the regular player only thought, some guild leaders tolerates or sometimes forced to tolerates (some players would spam for an hour constantly "sory man geld plz" ) breaking guild rules and join back the player who got kicked, with the cool down, they will understand that they can't join back, at least for some time. Lot of players can't understand English but everyone understand the game rules,it might takes time but it will happen eventually.

I also wanna mention how some guilds in one "sided" servers, completely monopolizing CTF rewards, by owning one base they get enough score to secure 1st rank for their main guild, then changes the guild ( all players leave the first guild and join their second guild and so on) and work on it, until they get 2nd or 3rd rank and so on, i literally saw some promoting 5-6 guilds to get all the rewards themselves, leaving no chance for other guilds who can't get a base therefore can't get a rank. I included a screenshot of CTF ranking of the last week in Champions_Eu server, it explains what i am talking about.

Some people might think i am exaggerating because its just a game, but yeah i am just playing the game but i want it to be fair and MAYBE have a good community just like the old days of CO, less drama, less spam for guild leader about allies pk, and more fun.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ss.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	348.8 KB
ID:	151040  
randomplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2016, 02:53   #2
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
I think this has been suggested many times, but it's still a good idea.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 12-09-2016, 05:18   #3
randomplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
I think this has been suggested many times...
I did a search for posts with similar suggestion, but didn't manage to find any. My bad first time using the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
...but it's still a good idea.
It is, even though i don't see whats stopping TQ from applying similar concept to the guilds in the game...
Old 12-09-2016, 06:30   #4
FiascoJackson

FiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond repute
Great idea. +1
Old 12-09-2016, 08:05   #5
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomplayer View Post
I did a search for posts with similar suggestion, but didn't manage to find any. My bad first time using the forum.

It is, even though i don't see whats stopping TQ from applying similar concept to the guilds in the game...
it has been suggested a while ago, but i wouldnt say i've seen the question "many times" tbh

according to this thread: http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761286 the suggestion has been forwarded to the staff. (although they might have just ignored it )

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightOfAngel View Post
wut u guys think?

Old 12-09-2016, 09:02   #6
randomplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
it has been suggested a while ago, but i wouldnt say i've seen the question "many times" tbh

according to this thread: http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761286 the suggestion has been forwarded to the staff.
I see, thanks for the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
(although they might have just ignored it )
I don't see any reason why would they ignore it, unless they don't care about the game anymore...
Old 12-09-2016, 09:35   #7
Del4no

Del4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomplayer View Post
I see, thanks for the link.

I don't see any reason why would they ignore it, unless they don't care about the game anymore...
TQ be like
Del4no is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2016, 11:57   #8
HeroFx

HeroFx is on a distinguished road
I approve this message.
HeroFx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2016, 04:34   #9
randomplayer

Whoever agrees with this idea and got time, please copy/past my suggestion written above or write one and send it as ticket to GMs, thanks

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: