Old 03-16-2012, 10:20   #1
lillo
Arch/Tro

lillo is an unknown quantity at this point
Old school player help :)

Hi

I played conquer 2004-2008 as you can imagine alot has changed since then, im wondering a couple of things is it worth me coming back to the game? Can anyone help show me the ropes? I don't get as much time on the game as i used too im finding it hard to juggle time and figure out all these new features. I really enjoyed PVP'ing and wouldnt mind getting back to a stage where i can just pick up my ipad and PVP now and then. Any decent friendly guilds looking for someone like me give me a shout. If anyones interested I used to have a Second reborn water> Trojan>trojan at level 130 which was the level cap at the time I also had a lvl 130 archer and a level 130 water>water. (i say used to because i was hacked) I played on the Turquouse server if anyones from there. Since i last played they have implemented quests and i've noticed its easier to level up these earlier level but I have much to learn. If i do come back to the game a good mentor would be greatly appreshiated. My in game name is Lillo
Old 03-16-2012, 15:58   #2
darkruler
Banned

Location: England ftw k? Server: Turquoise-Sagittarius Played since: Nov 2004 Occupation: Forum Troll SuperGW1 Gold Prize Winner Boredom count: 99,999 ___________
darkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to darkruler Send a message via AIM to darkruler Send a message via MSN to darkruler Send a message via Yahoo to darkruler Send a message via Skype™ to darkruler
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillo View Post
Hi

I played conquer 2004-2008 as you can imagine alot has changed since then, im wondering a couple of things is it worth me coming back to the game? Can anyone help show me the ropes? I don't get as much time on the game as i used too im finding it hard to juggle time and figure out all these new features. I really enjoyed PVP'ing and wouldnt mind getting back to a stage where i can just pick up my ipad and PVP now and then. Any decent friendly guilds looking for someone like me give me a shout. If anyones interested I used to have a Second reborn water> Trojan>trojan at level 130 which was the level cap at the time I also had a lvl 130 archer and a level 130 water>water. (i say used to because i was hacked) I played on the Turquouse server if anyones from there. Since i last played they have implemented quests and i've noticed its easier to level up these earlier level but I have much to learn. If i do come back to the game a good mentor would be greatly appreshiated. My in game name is Lillo
Hey man, remember me?
darkruler - 130 Archer
lightrulerX - 110 > 122 Water - Water
Golden Apple (iPad)
Alpine - 130 > 130 > 120 Pure Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Yes but we're English thus far more intelligent than everyone.
Quote:
Originally posted by nordrian
whatever u say u will be flamed.
Quote:
[Whisper]Şeh_Şamil speaks to Alpine: you have hack[17:59]
[Whisper]Sw££T~ChaoS speaks to Alpine: ı kıll u always but u open aımbottıng and kıL me[17:18]
darkruler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2012, 16:07   #3
WindaceR
~Junior membeR~

WindaceR has a reputation beyond reputeWindaceR has a reputation beyond reputeWindaceR has a reputation beyond reputeWindaceR has a reputation beyond reputeWindaceR has a reputation beyond reputeWindaceR has a reputation beyond reputeWindaceR has a reputation beyond reputeWindaceR has a reputation beyond reputeWindaceR has a reputation beyond reputeWindaceR has a reputation beyond reputeWindaceR has a reputation beyond repute
Hi! I used to play in justice then SoZ. Now they have cp??? Ninja?? Horses?? Soooooo many new things. Well welcome back!!

Oh and I loveeeeeee your avatar!!! SAF for president of the world!!!

To LOVE is to GIVE
To GIVE is to PART
So....
To LOVE is to PART

iPad CO (used to be in SoZ)
Windancer ~ eternal nooby dancing archer

WindaceR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2012, 12:10   #4
lillo
Arch/Tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkruler View Post
Hey man, remember me?
Sorry no u moved on server split, take it u play on the iPad now do u prepare it? I quite enjoy it on here getting into it. U in a good guild lonely on here lol
Old 03-19-2012, 07:11   #5
lillo
Arch/Tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindaceR View Post
Hi! I used to play in justice then SoZ. Now they have cp??? Ninja?? Horses?? Soooooo many new things. Well welcome back!!

Oh and I loveeeeeee your avatar!!! SAF for president of the world!!!
thank you, i take it your an old school newbie then. How long have you been on the Ipad server? What level are you? add me in game i need people to talk to its boring on this server atm with no friends lol
Old 03-19-2012, 11:32   #6
StarDestruction
iPadPlayer

StarDestruction is on a distinguished road
DarkRuler *Alpine*

We freakin miss you. I do at least. Hey Mason is back and we're even getting along great.

Welcome back, old timer. I was the same way. I hadn't played since lotto, ninjas and CPs entered the scene. Then I got an email that it was coming to iPad.

I jumped on it.

I love it here, and I do have fun with it.

There are some pros and cons.

1 -- it is a generally intelligent server, not always the friendliest.
2 -- things are high price, they fall, then they rise again. You never know here.
3 -- there is a pretty omnipresent guild war, ever since the server was released.
4 -- many people agree you have to spend a lot to be decent. I haven't personally splurged more than $60 of my own, and I'm half decent.

Decide for yourself if you like those things. The game changed drastically, but you'll see all that.

I invite you to come join Crusaders.

-Mark
StarDestruction is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2012, 15:50   #7
darkruler
Banned

Location: England ftw k? Server: Turquoise-Sagittarius Played since: Nov 2004 Occupation: Forum Troll SuperGW1 Gold Prize Winner Boredom count: 99,999 ___________
darkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to darkruler Send a message via AIM to darkruler Send a message via MSN to darkruler Send a message via Yahoo to darkruler Send a message via Skype™ to darkruler
Quote:
Sorry no u moved on server split, take it u play on the iPad now do u prepare it? I quite enjoy it on here getting into it. U in a good guild lonely on here lol
I remember your arch back on Turq years ago. You were friends with Lucious if I remember correctly? I played the Beta on iPad and played a little after release. Don't really have time for it anymore but you may see me on from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDestruction View Post
DarkRuler *Alpine*
We freakin miss you. I do at least. Hey Mason is back and we're even getting along great.
-Mark
I do miss playing Just don't really have time for it these days.. Also fed up with all the bugs and crashes. It's not very fun when you have to spend real money or way too much time to stand a chance..
I may log on again at some point, still got it installed
darkruler - 130 Archer
Golden Apple (iPad)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[Whisper]Sw££T~ChaoS speaks to Alpine: ı kıll u always but u open aımbottıng and kıL me[17:18]
Old 04-05-2012, 04:31   #8
lillo
Arch/Tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkruler View Post
I remember your arch back on Turq years ago. You were friends with Lucious if I remember correctly? I played the Beta on iPad and played a little after release. Don't really have time for it anymore but you may see me on from time to time.

I do miss playing Just don't really have time for it these days.. Also fed up with all the bugs and crashes. It's not very fun when you have to spend real money or way too much time to stand a chance..
I may log on again at some point, still got it installed

I do remember you, it was me you and lucious the only english players on the server, you should add me on here i've started playing but as you say i dont have much time aswel these days. I don't know how u can say u dont have time being 130>130>110 already lol. I hope to see you on the Ipad co
Old 04-14-2012, 11:15   #9
darkruler
Banned

Quote:
I do remember you, it was me you and lucious the only english players on the server, you should add me on here i've started playing but as you say i dont have much time aswel these days. I don't know how u can say u dont have time being 130>130>110 already lol. I hope to see you on the Ipad co
Yep!
I only really played for a few weeks. Haven't logged on in a couple of months now..
I got a little head start on leveling as I was one of the beta testers pre-release
darkruler - 130 Archer
Golden Apple (iPad)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: