Old 02-19-2012, 21:40   #1
DianaArtemis

DianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Rebirth (not the guild)

I am not quite ready to be reborn, but in preparation I was curious about what other players think is best -- to be reborn in the same class, or to choose a new class? Are there class combinations that work really well together or is it more about the kind of play one prefers?

Please weigh in. I know some of you have a lot of experience, and I would like to know what you think. The guide does not provide enough information.

Thanks in advance,
Old 02-20-2012, 03:38   #2
Elliot

Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
I will show a skill combination guide first:
http://co.91.com/ipad/quests/2rebornskill1.shtml

And I believe others will give you their experience as well.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:50   #3
StarDestruction
iPadPlayer

StarDestruction is on a distinguished road
It really comes down to what you like. Would you like to be a decent archer, trojan, fire/water taoist, monk, ninja or warrior?

Once you decide, or narrow it down, we can help you pick which route to take.

Elliot's link is a great depiction of what skills you will get with each class.
StarDestruction is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 10:40   #4
DianaArtemis

DianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond reputeDianaArtemis has a reputation beyond repute
thanks

thank you so much Star. Is there a link that tells what those skills do? I know the archer skills but not the ones for other classes. thanks again
Old 02-20-2012, 18:55   #5
littychan
Litainiary

littychan is on a distinguished road
From what I've heard, the most well rounded and efficient combo is water tao>warrior>trojan. or ninja>trojan>warrior. Or, ninja>trojan/warrior>water tao. These are some efficient combos.
You care,
You study,
You learn.

What is that last thing YOU want to do?

~Litty-chan on Conquer (whisper Litainiary)
littychan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: