Old 02-09-2012, 20:52   #1
littychan
Litainiary

littychan is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Different Payment Methods (ELLIOT!)

I propose a claim that the iPad version of CO should have different ways to pay for their CPs. People like me do not like the idea of charging with their iTunes account.

I recently bought TQ Point cards from a nearby Gamestop, and with for them to be redeemed in the iPad version. Heard by many people, it is not possible.

My idea is that, since I PAYED for the cards, I can redeem them in the game. It's the only reason I bought the cards. What other reason? Hmm?
littychan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2012, 22:15   #2
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by littychan View Post
I propose a claim that the iPad version of CO should have different ways to pay for their CPs. People like me do not like the idea of charging with their iTunes account.

I recently bought TQ Point cards from a nearby Gamestop, and with for them to be redeemed in the iPad version. Heard by many people, it is not possible.

My idea is that, since I PAYED for the cards, I can redeem them in the game. It's the only reason I bought the cards. What other reason? Hmm?
Anything they change would presumably have to go through Apple and I don't think they would be too keen on purchases not made through their itunes service for an app that's available there.

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2012, 10:01   #3
littychan
Litainiary

I suppose so, however, with all the paying methods for the PC, it's just another example of how TQ puts more time in the PC Version than the iPad version.
Old 02-12-2012, 15:20   #4
StarDestruction
iPadPlayer

StarDestruction is on a distinguished road
Keep in mind they've had 10 years to develop the PC version.
StarDestruction is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2012, 15:29   #5
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDestruction View Post
Keep in mind they've had 10 years to develop the PC version.
ugh that makes me feel old, still remember the beta

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2012, 15:39   #6
littychan
Litainiary

Well I guess that is true. I wonder when the next big update will come...including the release of Pirates in the iPad.
Old 02-12-2012, 16:00   #7
StarDestruction
iPadPlayer

I remember Server 1 turning into Dragon, but I was really young.

The release really should be soon. Latest I'd expect is a few more weeks. I have faith in Elliot and the development team ^^.
Old 02-12-2012, 17:14   #8
Elliot

Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
As Trunks says, the Apple only allow iTunes as their specified payment method. Indeed, you can not find any other payments among Apps on App Store.

But if you have purchased some other cards before you knew it, please send your problem to purchase@netdragon.com for help, I think they will help you to transfer those into CPs on iPad.
Old 02-12-2012, 21:46   #9
littychan
Litainiary

Thank you Elliot. I think I will submit my dilemma to them. Hopefully, I can use my CPs pretty soon!
And Star, yes, I believe the update will come soon. I think there was to be another meteor shower on the 14th...correct me if I'm wrong?
Old 02-13-2012, 05:50   #10
StarDestruction
iPadPlayer

Elliot was quoted saying that! But I won't really be around to see it. I mean its Valentine's Day! Heh
Old 02-13-2012, 07:38   #11
Elliot

Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDestruction View Post
Elliot was quoted saying that! But I won't really be around to see it. I mean its Valentine's Day! Heh
Happy Valentine's Day to you both you know, you & your lover.
Old 02-13-2012, 13:53   #12
littychan
Litainiary

Hehe, Happy V-day to you guys, too! (Elliot and Star)
I think I'll be sending my hubby a gift.
Old 02-13-2012, 14:20   #13
StarDestruction
iPadPlayer

Hahah thanks so much I appreciate it. Same to you!
Old 06-25-2012, 03:19   #14
jason.ferris.5

jason.ferris.5 is on a distinguished road
DizzyRat

Quote:
Originally Posted by littychan View Post

Dizzy WAZ HERE
jason.ferris.5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: