View Poll Results: DB lvl 131-137?
No 135 78.95%
Yes 36 21.05%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 11:55   #16
theRationalOne

theRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond repute
They pay for those levels whether this is implemented or not.. Really, who cares... Compared to a crapfest like potency this has little to no effect on the average player.
theRationalOne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 11:55   #17
IceDragonMaster
|EgEnDaRy-

Location: 'Dream'ed Big in Justice, became a 'Myth' in Unicorn, but ended my journey as a Legend!
IceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
they already can pay for exp, how do you think they level

you are still able to pay for 120+ quest after 130 so they pay for it twice daily and use 5-10 exp balls a day..

now they can mentor there own noobs to bot level them for exp and bot the quiz for exp
Yeah they already can buy EXP that is true that was included in my post, the point I was trying to make I guess is that we can already buy exp in the forms of cloud saint/unknown man quests and exp balls etc and things are worse enough with just those features.

The exp we are getting already is enough and it's relatively easy to level up. I mean I am a level 136 ingame and I haven't done anything really lol just did a few quests here and there like DIS city and Flamelit, the majority of my EXP comes from apprentices. I must have spent about 1 DB max on levelling

I agree with the thread starter TQ should leave this and let the players cling on to something, but they won't.

It was worth trying anyway lol

UNICORN JUSTICE

Konichu Water-War-Tro +12's -7's | A trojan formerly known as lethal

Unicorn, Justice.. What do they have in common? 2 Servers 2 Ass Kickings, Both Conquered

Hate Me, Cuz You Ain't Me

Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.

I'm going to take it all back - Scarface

You going to fight? Or are you just going to stand there and Bleed

Ghost Maker
IceDragonMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 11:57   #18
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

Location: in the 206 and watch out for my Kinky! stalker Posts: 5,214
~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuslovesyou View Post
Protest the upcoming patch of db lvling from tigers thread

Hopefully they dont release it in english co

We worked hard for our levels for them to overtaken in days?

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=626494
no! bumb

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq
~Dark|Nemesis~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 12:25   #19
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
Yes!
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 14:58   #20
zeuslovesyou
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

zeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
they already can pay for exp, how do you think they level

you are still able to pay for 120+ quest after 130 so they pay for it twice daily and use 5-10 exp balls a day..

now they can mentor there own noobs to bot level them for exp and bot the quiz for exp
the challenge keeps many people playing
Zeus
Complexity

380+ Potency

Oh pz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Paragon View Post
< I Love Zeus Too>
zeuslovesyou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 15:04   #21
Ivamol
Banned

Ivamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond repute
Oh joy, another stupid use for DBs.
Ivamol is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 15:15   #22
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlinRO View Post
I payed more dbs for my +8s before the new composition system...I haven't got any reimbursement so far...
Just dont buy dbs...
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 17:16   #23
Nibor
****shitup

Location: In Nairn, situated in the Highlands of Scotland about 17 miles due west of the bustling city of Inverness, we have quite a nice beach here, its won some awards I think, great for tourists, buy your plane ticket now for just £399.99 per person
Nibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond repute
Whatever

Zaroc: 130-130-120 Warrior-Warrior-Warrior...

FruitLoops: 110-130 Water-Trojan...

Kami: 110-130 Water-Water...

Quit?
Nibor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 19:31   #24
AlinRO
UnlIKeAble

AlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Just dont buy dbs...
...but, but , then I will let the eggys win the server....
Recently I used 5 exp balls and after that it came up with this message when I was trying to use my 6th. "You have used 5 exp balls today. If you use more this will be reduced by half." What I was wondering was when does the day reset? I used the 5 yesterday near 10:00 p.m.
AlinRO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 19:55   #25
Mikey<3
Homosexual

Mikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Mikey<3 Send a message via AIM to Mikey<3 Send a message via MSN to Mikey<3 Send a message via Yahoo to Mikey<3
Hey, lets make a protest thread for EVERY new patch coming out. You know, because it will actually have an impact! ****ing retards. QQ and gtfo if you don't like it.

Sėnbonzakura - Pure Monk 130-130-132 *Retired*
3d1rPy4G - Pure Water 130-130-133 300+ BP

***1489;***1493;***1488; ***1504;***1508;***1494;***1512; ***1488;***1514; ***1502;***1505;***1498; ***1492;***1506;***1512;***1508;***1500;
***1489;***1493;***1488; ***1504;***1506;***1502;***1493;***1491; ***1489;***1488;***1493;***1512; ***1493;***1500;***1488; ***1489;***1510;***1500;
***1506;***1491; ***1502;***1514;***1497; ***1504;***1502;***1513;***1497;***1498; ***1500;***1489;***1512;***1493;***1495; ***1488;***1500; ***1502;***1513;***1495;***1511;***1497;***1501; ***1513;***1500; ***1499;***1493;***1495;
***1502;***1493;***1514;***1512; ***1500;***1498; ***1500;***1489;***1499;***1493;***1514; ***1500;***1508;***1506;***1502;***1497;***1501;
***1499;***1513;***1502;***1513;***1492;***1493; ***1504;***1513;***1489;***1512; ***1489;***1498; ***1489;***1508;***1504;***1497;***1501;
Mikey<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 21:59   #26
StephanB
o rly?

StephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond repute
lol I can understand you dont want horses, but this patch is not gonna make any difference. It just makes it cheaper for bulkers, who already were spending alot of cash to get lvl 137

SharpKnife :]. made my avatar and he is freaking pro in it

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
StephanB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 22:51   #27
Stranglehold

Stranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond repute
for a start everyone here is saying no to these mounts but tq is releasing them anyway and they won't listen to this poll because enough bulkers will do it to get to 137 in a couple of weeks its kust like having to pay 1 day for ur weapon to go up 1 lvl after 120 i mean honestly they make 11 dbs off you if u get to 130 then another 22 buy the time u 2nd rb so stuff it i agree with tq on this one let em all hit 137 y not even join them on getting 137 also
Stranglehold is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 22:52   #28
~HyperioN~
Banned

~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute~HyperioN~ has a reputation beyond repute
imo, dbs for equipment not for experience.
~HyperioN~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 23:50   #29
FlickME
Banned

FlickME has a reputation beyond reputeFlickME has a reputation beyond reputeFlickME has a reputation beyond reputeFlickME has a reputation beyond reputeFlickME has a reputation beyond reputeFlickME has a reputation beyond reputeFlickME has a reputation beyond reputeFlickME has a reputation beyond reputeFlickME has a reputation beyond reputeFlickME has a reputation beyond reputeFlickME has a reputation beyond repute
yes.
FlickME is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2009, 04:20   #30
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
Quote:
too many stickies atm

but nah don't want it..the bulkers on sw are already 135-137 anyway
O? who do you mean by bulkers? and I need 2 more days to get 137 xD

-------------------------

I also voted no. I didnt wast all that time going to monthly pk tournament for nothing.

Edit: I have never lvled by dbs.

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.

Last edited by fady1wu; 05-29-2009 at 04:27.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: