Old 05-03-2009, 07:08   #1
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Gw~

Yep another GW thread which will probably turn into another flame thread.

Awesome job everyone, even those who called that we should hit pole at the end, i hate you guys, you nearly gave me a heart attack. But hey hey, we won !

Gratz on the Silver Cup to our side, better than nothing ^_^.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 07:28   #2
lulllllllz

lulllllllz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
Yep another GW thread which will probably turn into another flame thread.

Awesome job everyone, even those who called that we should hit pole at the end, i hate you guys, you nearly gave me a heart attack. But hey hey, we won !

Gratz on the Silver Cup to our side, better than nothing ^_^.
Sometimes i have to agree that this gw was really AWESOME .

At the end I was also about to get a heart attack when i saw it was already 14:00 and the pole was still getting damaged.

Anyway we'll try our luck next time .

Well done!
lulllllllz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 07:30   #3
Varekai

Varekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond repute
The last hour of gw really was awesome! Especially those last 45 seconds

Good job everyone, hopefully next gw will be as entertaining as this one.

Royalty
Varekai~
|OxyMoRoN|

Varekai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 07:30   #4
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulllllllz View Post
Sometimes i have to agree that this gw was really AWESOME .

At the end I was also about to get a heart attack when i saw it was already 14:00 and the pole was still getting damaged.

Anyway we'll try our luck next time .

Well done!
TY both sides did well. Except we shouldnt have broken pole at the end to even let judges win, but ya was a close call was anybodies game.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 07:31   #5
Janixa
.☆.Liz.☆.

Janixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond repute
lmao we won with like 2 seconds to spare I think if that!

Congrats guys, all did v`well.
Grats Haze on Silver cup, whenever he decides to claim it 8)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	243.1 KB
ID:	115252  

Mint<3

***9829;Love2Hate

It's not about surviving the storm; just how to dance in the rain

..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..
Janixa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 07:35   #6
Varekai

Varekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janixa View Post

yay, i finally made it on a screenshot

Royalty
Varekai~
|OxyMoRoN|

Varekai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 07:37   #7
^Beau_*

^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of
Quote:

Yeah, I was sure we won. I did not see something like this before =/
Lvl: 130-130-105
Guild:TemplarKnights

Name: Yuki~
Server: Fire
Class: Trojan-warrior-trojan
Lvl: 130-130-130
Guild:TemplarKnights

Last edited by ^Beau_*; 05-03-2009 at 07:50.
^Beau_* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 07:38   #8
Yuzuka
idgaf.

Yuzuka has a reputation beyond reputeYuzuka has a reputation beyond reputeYuzuka has a reputation beyond reputeYuzuka has a reputation beyond reputeYuzuka has a reputation beyond reputeYuzuka has a reputation beyond reputeYuzuka has a reputation beyond reputeYuzuka has a reputation beyond reputeYuzuka has a reputation beyond reputeYuzuka has a reputation beyond reputeYuzuka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

lol at your SS comments. xD <3

and yezzz gratz L2H and allies! That was a close one LOL.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:32   #9
PandaTheCutie

PandaTheCutie has a reputation beyond reputePandaTheCutie has a reputation beyond reputePandaTheCutie has a reputation beyond reputePandaTheCutie has a reputation beyond reputePandaTheCutie has a reputation beyond reputePandaTheCutie has a reputation beyond reputePandaTheCutie has a reputation beyond reputePandaTheCutie has a reputation beyond reputePandaTheCutie has a reputation beyond reputePandaTheCutie has a reputation beyond reputePandaTheCutie has a reputation beyond repute
Gratz L2H and allies. Happy ending of gw for the return of SouthernComfort
PandaTheCutie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 08:33   #10
Neukku^^

Neukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Neukku^^
Tbh it was planned from start. Me and Mark had this awesome plan what ofc worked coz godking of fire was there!

Kyoshiro~ tro-war-tro 130-130-135
GuildLeader of Tranquility

Royalty_EU

Aki~ wat-war-tro 130-130-136
Neukku^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 08:46   #11
knightultraslan

knightultraslan has a reputation beyond reputeknightultraslan has a reputation beyond reputeknightultraslan has a reputation beyond reputeknightultraslan has a reputation beyond reputeknightultraslan has a reputation beyond reputeknightultraslan has a reputation beyond reputeknightultraslan has a reputation beyond reputeknightultraslan has a reputation beyond reputeknightultraslan has a reputation beyond reputeknightultraslan has a reputation beyond reputeknightultraslan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to knightultraslan
Gratz

Last edited by knightultraslan; 05-03-2009 at 08:49.
knightultraslan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 09:31   #12
lulllllllz

lulllllllz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neukku^^ View Post
Tbh it was planned from start. Me and Mark had this awesome plan what ofc worked coz godking of fire was there!
Oh really? Godking
lulllllllz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 10:22   #13
Twinlance

Twinlance has a reputation beyond reputeTwinlance has a reputation beyond reputeTwinlance has a reputation beyond reputeTwinlance has a reputation beyond reputeTwinlance has a reputation beyond reputeTwinlance has a reputation beyond reputeTwinlance has a reputation beyond reputeTwinlance has a reputation beyond reputeTwinlance has a reputation beyond reputeTwinlance has a reputation beyond reputeTwinlance has a reputation beyond repute
Congratz :>
Twinlance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 10:34   #14
-Crazed-
-Crazed-

-Crazed- has a reputation beyond repute-Crazed- has a reputation beyond repute-Crazed- has a reputation beyond repute-Crazed- has a reputation beyond repute-Crazed- has a reputation beyond repute-Crazed- has a reputation beyond repute-Crazed- has a reputation beyond repute-Crazed- has a reputation beyond repute-Crazed- has a reputation beyond repute-Crazed- has a reputation beyond repute-Crazed- has a reputation beyond repute
Gratz

Hoping to be there when i start to get some decent gears

| Everyone plays the hand theyre dealt |
|And learns to walk through life themselves|
| Not everything in life is handed on a plate |
| When people think your words are true |
| It doesnt matter what you do |
| I sold my soul to get here |
| How about you? |

Quote:
[Friend]*!Tr0j4nZ!* speaks to ChimorA: how do get soo many girls to love yoohh[23:2]
-Crazed- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 10:49   #15
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neukku^^ View Post
Man that plan rocked LOL and hey it worked LMFAO.

Also we might not have gotten gold cup but if you look at the super gwars we still did better than TK

First Super gwar

Gold to us
Bronze to us
Bronze to TK

Second Super gwar

Gold to TK
Silver to us

Everyone did a great job ;o
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook