Old 05-01-2009, 10:23   #1
Neukku^^

Neukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Neukku^^
Bored sooo =p

Hi lovers loool
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	yukieahhae.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	115152  

Kyoshiro~ tro-war-tro 130-130-135
GuildLeader of Tranquility

Royalty_EU

Aki~ wat-war-tro 130-130-136
Neukku^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 10:52   #2
^Beau_*

^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neukku^^ View Post
Hi lovers loool
aimbot
Lvl: 130-130-105
Guild:TemplarKnights

Name: Yuki~
Server: Fire
Class: Trojan-warrior-trojan
Lvl: 130-130-130
^Beau_* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 10:52   #3
Neukku^^

Neukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Beau_* View Post
aimbot
Your funny lmfao =D

Royalty_EU

Old 05-01-2009, 10:53   #4
^Beau_*

^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of
Quote:
Your funny lmfao =D
Am I

Old 05-01-2009, 11:00   #5
Neukku^^

Quote:
Am I
Yeah I hear loser talk

Royalty_EU

Old 05-01-2009, 11:03   #6
^Beau_*

Quote:
Yeah I hear loser talk
We have enough cps left of the dbs of hazes armor.

Old 05-01-2009, 11:03   #7
Neukku^^

Quote:
Tell me hows thats my loss lmfao. You fail LOL.

Royalty_EU

Old 05-01-2009, 11:05   #8
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Funny, considering all the items you guys lost from giving them all away stupidly would be more expensive than the armor was worth . Duh. Wonder how much you spent to replace them

P.S Good job aki boi. That nooblet gets noobed again

Oh-- And p.s.s, dont forget to save some DBS to get out of botjail Yuki. Stupid cheater. Maybe you should think about what programs your using before accusing other people

Last edited by Janix; 05-01-2009 at 11:08.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 11:07   #9
^Beau_*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
Funny, considering all the items you guys lost from giving then all away stupidly would be more expensive than the armor was worth . Duh.

Yeah ehh, there was a bug and the cps I got of the armor multiplyed.

Old 05-01-2009, 11:08   #10
Neukku^^

Quote:
Funny, considering all the items you guys lost from giving then all away stupidly would be more expensive than the armor was worth . Duh. Wonder how much you spent to replace them

Oh-- And p.s.s, dont forget to save some DBS to get out of botjail Yuki. Stupid cheater. Maybe you should think about what programs your using before accusing other people
LOL #16 Men I try my best, soon I got itens from everyghai member of theirs O.o

Royalty_EU

Old 05-01-2009, 11:09   #11
^Beau_*

Quote:
Funny, considering all the items you guys lost from giving them all away stupidly would be more expensive than the armor was worth . Duh. Wonder how much you spent to replace them

I don't think what I did is bad. Only hacks in pvp are bad in my opinion.

Old 05-01-2009, 11:10   #12
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah ehh, there was a bug and the cps I got of the armor multiplyed.
Keep telling yourself that ~ last i heard from zao you gave it to him for free to kiss his ass

Quote:
LOL #16 Men I try my best, soon I got itens from everyghai member of theirs O.o
IM WAITING. You take items slowly, we botjail em all slowly mmkay?

Quote:
I don't think what I did is bad. Only hacks in pvp are bad in my opinion.
At least your admitting it now. One step up in the big book of respect (Dont generally meet people who are honest about it, without making bs excuses [it was my cousin on the character ]). Doesnt make it right. Once a cheat- allways a cheat. Use a program for one thing (to your advantage), pretty sure you will use it/other programs for other things too.

Last edited by Janix; 05-01-2009 at 11:17.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:20   #13
Neukku^^

Quote:
Keep telling yourself that ~ last i heard from zao you gave it to him for free to kiss his ass

IM WAITING. You take items slowly, we botjail em all slowly mmkay?

At least your admitting it now. One step up in the big book of respect (Dont generally meet people who are honest about it, without making bs excuses [it was my cousin on the character ]). Doesnt make it right. Once a cheat- allways a cheat. Use a program for one thing (to your advantage), pretty sure you will use it/other programs for other things too.
Btw im thinkin to rename myself GodKing, sounds good right ?

Royalty_EU

Old 05-01-2009, 11:20   #14
Janix
Banned

Quote:
Btw im thinkin to rename myself GodKing, sounds good right ?
You sux.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:40   #15
neneko215

neneko215 has a reputation beyond reputeneneko215 has a reputation beyond reputeneneko215 has a reputation beyond reputeneneko215 has a reputation beyond reputeneneko215 has a reputation beyond reputeneneko215 has a reputation beyond reputeneneko215 has a reputation beyond reputeneneko215 has a reputation beyond reputeneneko215 has a reputation beyond reputeneneko215 has a reputation beyond reputeneneko215 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You sux.
and so do you
neneko215 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: