Old 02-11-2009, 14:05   #16
jenzo
JENZO

jenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to jenzo
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
I'm shocked, really.
Just start banning BOT USERS, HACKERS then u will see how fast this will stop if u have them on video then wot can they say 2 u why using a CHEAT in the 1st place NOTHING THAT IS IT SIMPLE CAUGHT RED HANDED

Word will spread over the servers fast once u start banning people using then NO MATTER WOT LVL 2ND RB 130 FULL SUPER HIGH + AND -DAMAGE GEAR THEY LOSE THE LOT

I have spent alot on cash on DBs 2 get my gear and i know that if 4 1min that if you are caught on video using HACKS OR ANY SORT OF CHEAT THEN BANNED IP THEY ADDRESS LOSE ALL CHARS THEY HAVE THEN IT WILL STOP FAST
Old 02-11-2009, 14:14   #17
~YoShI~ V.7

~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know what to say to this........lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
All religions are equally full of bull****.
and the people that believe in them are gullible ****s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Get the fuck out of here, and take your fail with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahare3 View Post
At least nobody scammed your mullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post
At first I was pissed, but when USA did 6 goals faster than I can wank, I couldn't do anything but laugh.

~YoShI~ V.7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 15:23   #18
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=9959655&postcount=6

So basically, they dont do anything because their emails get spammed.
You guys, ananta mislead you all. This is not TQ's official voice. They're continuing the system they currently have... They're not getting rid of it. That person's post was a response to some idiot who was proposing a new idea. If you actually read the thread you would know that it all meant absolutely nothing.

Gj ananta, you moron lol.
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 20:50   #19
-~YunYun~-
Gave up~~~

Location: Singapore +/ +) XD Was Striving.. Now Slacking.. Soon Quitting..
-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenzo View Post
SHOCKED IS RIGHT

If the people who are caught using HACKS & botjailed then after 1 email from them ban that email simple

TQ JUST DO EVERY1 WANTS IS JUST BAN CHEATERS IF CAUGHT ON VIDEO THEN WOT CAN THEY SAY 2 GET OUT OF IT NOTHING SO JUST BAN THE WHOLE IP ADDRESS ONCE PEOPLE SEE THAT YOU ARE TAKING ACTION ON CHEATERS 4 REAL WOT EVER LVL OT GEAR THEY HAVE BANNED THEN IT WILL SOON STOP COS I KNOW THAT I HAVE SPEANT ALOT OF CASH ON DBs SO 2 RISK LOSING MY ACCOUNT JUST 2 LVL FASTER DUH I DONT THINK SO

START BANNING AND SEE HOW FAST WHEN WORD GOES ROUND THE SERVER THAT 2ND RB 13O WITH ALL SUPER HIGH +LVL -DMG GEAR LOST ALL BANNED THEN U WILL THEN SEE WHO MANY WANNA TAKE THE RISK

FOR ONCE TQ LISTEN 2 THE PLAYERS ON THE GAME THAT WANNA HAVE FUN AND THE GAME THAT WAS THERE B4 ALL THIS HAPPENED COS I THINK PEOPLE WILL START LEAVING SOON SELL THEY ACCOUNT COS LEAVING GAME COS LOAD OF GR8 NEW GAMES COMING OUT ALL THE TIME

LISTEN 2 US TQ LISTEN
no point..
let me tell u wad..
i used to frapped som1 usin speedhack lvlin..
n i told him/ her on the spot
u know wad his/ her response?
Quote:
oh.. so u got me on vid?
o well.. just go ahead n report it
u know.. it's TQ
they are slow!
btw.. fyi.. this char only to plvl my main(mentoring)
i will delete it once it reach lvl 120 n get my db n sdg
so by the time TQ ban this acct..
probably im done with it
SAD case..
yea i think banning IP is the most efficient way..
despite some minor issue.. where those botters are playin in a net-cafe? n the whole net-cafe is banned? idfc.. if u can spend ur $$ on bulking DBs y dun u buy urself a PC and play this dumb game at home ?

YunYun
130Tro ~ 133War
Dun_Kill_Me_Pls
130Arc

Gears:
+4 1soc -0 Fan (Free)
+6 0soc -0 Tower
+5 2sdg -0 Bow
+6 1sdg -5 Katana
+4 1sdg1rdg -0 Veil
+4 1sdg -5 Vest
+5 1sdg -3 Neck
+5 1rdg -0 DRing
+3 1rdg -0 Boot

ps: It is so damn hard to gain trust from ppl, be it in RL or in CO..
TY so much Greg and also Matthias for the TRUST given in my CO life
-~YunYun~- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 22:33   #20
twizztid V1.00

twizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenzo View Post
Just start banning BOT USERS, HACKERS then u will see how fast this will stop if u have them on video then wot can they say 2 u why using a CHEAT in the 1st place NOTHING THAT IS IT SIMPLE CAUGHT RED HANDED

Word will spread over the servers fast once u start banning people using then NO MATTER WOT LVL 2ND RB 130 FULL SUPER HIGH + AND -DAMAGE GEAR THEY LOSE THE LOT

I have spent alot on cash on DBs 2 get my gear and i know that if 4 1min that if you are caught on video using HACKS OR ANY SORT OF CHEAT THEN BANNED IP THEY ADDRESS LOSE ALL CHARS THEY HAVE THEN IT WILL STOP FAST
lawl that would be a good idea, However, if you ban people that bulk, they will either do two things: Quit or buy more dbs. Most people would probably quit because the game is pretty flawed no reason to respend money on something they already spent money on. Please do remember this is a business when posting next time.
twizztid V1.00 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 22:39   #21
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by twizztid V1.00 View Post
lawl that would be a good idea, However, if you ban people that bulk, they will either do two things: Quit or buy more dbs. Most people would probably quit because the game is pretty flawed no reason to respend money on something they already spent money on. Please do remember this is a business when posting next time.
Isn't your original forum account v1.00? noob.
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Old 02-11-2009, 22:41   #22
twizztid V1.00

twizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond reputetwizztid V1.00 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
Isn't your original forum account v1.00? noob.
technically it my first one so i am considering it beta ahha.
twizztid V1.00 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 00:24   #23
Ryuzaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by -~YunYun~- View Post
no point..
let me tell u wad..
i used to frapped som1 usin speedhack lvlin..
n i told him/ her on the spot
u know wad his/ her response?

SAD case..
yea i think banning IP is the most efficient way..
despite some minor issue.. where those botters are playin in a net-cafe? n the whole net-cafe is banned? idfc.. if u can spend ur $$ on bulking DBs y dun u buy urself a PC and play this dumb game at home ?
hi la
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

Old 02-12-2009, 00:34   #24
-~YunYun~-
Gave up~~~

-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hi la

hi <-- say hi?
la <-- ??

YunYun
130Tro ~ 133War
Dun_Kill_Me_Pls
130Arc

Gears:
+4 1soc -0 Fan (Free)
+6 0soc -0 Tower
+5 2sdg -0 Bow
+6 1sdg -5 Katana
+4 1sdg1rdg -0 Veil
+4 1sdg -5 Vest
+5 1sdg -3 Neck
+5 1rdg -0 DRing
+3 1rdg -0 Boot

Old 02-12-2009, 00:38   #25
Ryuzaki

Quote:

hi <-- say hi?
la <-- ??
All the Singaporeans I've talked to always ended their sentence with la.
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

Old 02-12-2009, 00:39   #26
ivanas-tao
Princess

ivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond repute
lolz!!! they changed the post!!

ivanas-tao water-water-water ( 110-130-140)

<3 my little guy <3 Yuki 14-01-2013

-***1504;***1108;***1103;***1103;***953;- .____. zegt:
brb sticking sum pancakes in mah arsť <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojOwn View Post
omg

here i call this:

CERTIFICATE OF WEIRDNESS
given by TrojOwn
You are now officially weird: ivanas-tao
gratz
Quote:
Superior<----best mommy in the world
ivanas-tao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 01:04   #27
-~YunYun~-
Gave up~~~

Quote:
All the Singaporeans I've talked to always ended their sentence with la.
lol
la <-- is actually a chinese word.. sort like a post-fix.. +)
since most of the population here are chinese
it became our "slang" hehe

YunYun
130Tro ~ 133War
Dun_Kill_Me_Pls
130Arc

Gears:
+4 1soc -0 Fan (Free)
+6 0soc -0 Tower
+5 2sdg -0 Bow
+6 1sdg -5 Katana
+4 1sdg1rdg -0 Veil
+4 1sdg -5 Vest
+5 1sdg -3 Neck
+5 1rdg -0 DRing
+3 1rdg -0 Boot

Old 02-12-2009, 01:20   #28
-~YunYun~-
Gave up~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanas-tao View Post
yea they did XD

YunYun
130Tro ~ 133War
Dun_Kill_Me_Pls
130Arc

Gears:
+4 1soc -0 Fan (Free)
+6 0soc -0 Tower
+5 2sdg -0 Bow
+6 1sdg -5 Katana
+4 1sdg1rdg -0 Veil
+4 1sdg -5 Vest
+5 1sdg -3 Neck
+5 1rdg -0 DRing
+3 1rdg -0 Boot

Old 02-12-2009, 01:24   #29
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanas-tao View Post
she had to, that post totally backfired at them xD
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 02:15   #30
Ryuzaki

Quote:
lol
la <-- is actually a chinese word.. sort like a post-fix.. +)
since most of the population here are chinese
it became our "slang" hehe
That's what I thought la ^^
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: