Old 02-11-2009, 22:01   #1
trinionwheel

trinionwheel is on a distinguished road
Would anyone help me out?

Hi all...

Im Mysticelf . I usually don't post but this is bothering me...

What yall think of this situation?

I saw this guy Supre_ma_3D wearing the bunny suit.. Is this a new way of showing you are a GM? I thought it was a hack of some sort or a glitch?

http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?i...8617789df8.jpg

I had a friend with me to clarify it was true.

Anyways.. Hachiche dropped the money bag 2 steps back from that tao as a drop trade.. from where i was standing at. He went on it, but missed it.. i went on it and grabbed it. It was 1.8mil... So im there wondering if to return it back or a way to scam others.. so i hold the money bag till i can clarify more info and this is what she said to me on public chat:>>>

Below is the chat log...

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to All : Hachiche is so lucky to win

Class4MoneyBag from LadyLuck in Market.[0:52]

[Talk]Hachiche speaks to Mysticelf: my money[0:53]

[Talk]Hachiche speaks to Mysticelf: ohh[0:53]

[Talk]Hachiche speaks to Mysticelf: ok koss[0:53]

[Talk]Hachiche speaks to Mysticelf: u and you guild[0:53]

After that she logged out from her characters..

- How can an idiot as herself would consider in dropping 1.8mil at the floor and not expect anyone to take it ?
- Would anyone help defend me if she does KOS my guild?
- And what shall i do with the moneybag now i got it in possession?

Oh, another note...
that bunny dude was from Pwnography and kosed me around bi and mc ( not sure why ) He joined Killer_Instinct and stopped. As for the Archer.. she's a friend of MICHELLY or was part of Brasilian_Team

Last edited by trinionwheel; 02-11-2009 at 22:22. Reason: wrong picture link
trinionwheel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 22:23   #2
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
The bunny suit is from a old Easter quest item. It turns you into that thing for a limited amount of time, like all the countless other things TQ adds that turns players into monsters and etc. GM graphic looks a lot different.

As for Hachiche.. its the BR tro/tro/archer? funny reason to KOS over 1.8m, but I guess she thinks she can do it. Why drop it to trade it though? They could have just opened the moneybag and traded the cash without risking someone taking it. 1.8m isnt a big deal, but it IS their own fault o_0

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 01:09   #3
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoko View Post
The bunny suit is from a old Easter quest item.
Beat me to it I still have some old just normal white eggs on Faith003 on Pharos from that quest I do believe.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 02:24   #4
Zapped
<d(v)b>

Zapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinionwheel View Post
Hi all...

a) How can an idiot as herself would consider in dropping 1.8mil at the floor and not expect anyone to take it ?
b) Would anyone help defend me if she does KOS my guild?
c) And what shall i do with the moneybag now i got it in possession?
a) rhetorical question.
b) since when do people take a "KOS" threat serious? it is something you laugh about.
c) buy all the bunny suits that are still around.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:49   #5
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
my char with 10 of those things to transform into bunny got banned
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 03:02   #6
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
my char with 10 of those things to transform into bunny got banned
Trying to hump the GM's because they turn you on will get you banned, just how it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 03:04   #7
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Trying to hump the GM's because they turn you on will get you banned, just how it is.
lol i had char named Honor{G~~~~M} or something like that on honor server on the account, we were just messing around with one friend but real GMs didnt like it.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 03:06   #8
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
lol i had char named Honor{G~~~~M} or something like that on honor server on the account, we were just messing around with one friend but real GMs didnt like it.
o.O Yeah, I guess they'd view it as a potential risk for scamming or hacking. Even though anyone with even a few brain cells should be able to know that sort of name isn't a real GM name. Oh well. I go sleepy now.
Quote:
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:19   #9
~YoShI~ V.7

~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinionwheel View Post
Hi all...

What yall think of this situation?

I saw this guy Supre_ma_3D wearing the bunny suit.. Is this a new way of showing you are a GM? I thought it was a hack of some sort or a glitch?

http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?i...8617789df8.jpg

I had a friend with me to clarify it was true.

Anyways.. Hachiche dropped the money bag 2 steps back from that tao as a drop trade.. from where i was standing at. He went on it, but missed it.. i went on it and grabbed it. It was 1.8mil... So im there wondering if to return it back or a way to scam others.. so i hold the money bag till i can clarify more info and this is what she said to me on public chat:>>>

Below is the chat log...

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to All : Hachiche is so lucky to win

Class4MoneyBag from LadyLuck in Market.[0:52]

[Talk]Hachiche speaks to Mysticelf: my money[0:53]

[Talk]Hachiche speaks to Mysticelf: ohh[0:53]

[Talk]Hachiche speaks to Mysticelf: ok koss[0:53]

[Talk]Hachiche speaks to Mysticelf: u and you guild[0:53]

After that she logged out from her characters..

- How can an idiot as herself would consider in dropping 1.8mil at the floor and not expect anyone to take it ?
- Would anyone help defend me if she does KOS my guild?
- And what shall i do with the moneybag now i got it in possession?

Oh, another note...
that bunny dude was from Pwnography and kosed me around bi and mc ( not sure why ) He joined Killer_Instinct and stopped. As for the Archer.. she's a friend of MICHELLY or was part of Brasilian_Team
You can turn into a bunny with a disguise amulet.

Quote:
All religions are equally full of bull****.
and the people that believe in them are gullible ****s.
Quote:
Get the fuck out of here, and take your fail with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahare3 View Post
At least nobody scammed your mullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post
At first I was pissed, but when USA did 6 goals faster than I can wank, I couldn't do anything but laugh.

~YoShI~ V.7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 10:00   #10
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
I got a piglet :x!
And I was a bunny once too :0!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	80753473.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	337.2 KB
ID:	107086   Click image for larger version

Name:	629209195.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	328.9 KB
ID:	107089  
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 11:56   #11
Neko.chan
Assassin

I turned into a cat, and never turned back.
Quote:
Old 02-12-2009, 13:03   #12
~YoShI~ V.7

~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
I got a piglet :x!
And I was a bunny once too :0!
Heh, back when LT was displayed.
Quote:
That rhymed.

Quote:
All religions are equally full of bull****.
and the people that believe in them are gullible ****s.
Quote:
Get the fuck out of here, and take your fail with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahare3 View Post
At least nobody scammed your mullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post
At first I was pissed, but when USA did 6 goals faster than I can wank, I couldn't do anything but laugh.

~YoShI~ V.7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 13:11   #13
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
You only think you did, I'm not into bestiality.
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 19:11   #14
Neko.chan
Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
You only think you did, I'm not into bestiality.
I'm really like a cat sometimes. Always playing with knick-knacks at my desk, can't sit still for too long, etc. Or is that ADD? o.o
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: