Old 02-11-2009, 07:18   #1
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
TQ's official stand "against" botting

http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=9959655&postcount=6

EDIT: they edited the post.
original one is here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	botting.JPG
Views:	155
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	107042

So basically, they dont do anything because their emails get spammed.

I PM'd her with this:
Quote:
So basically, your company doesnt do anything to botters, because their whining fills your email? you do realise how retarded policy that is, right?

I mean, it's like "Hey let's NOT give a **** about normal and honest, non-botting people, because the botters might whine over getting banned for breaking the game rules. We must let botters roam free and make hundreds of DBs a month from botting, because help desk people might get spammed by the banned botters!"

I mean for one, the help desk people dont know anything about the game anyways, and wont answer to any simple question at all, unless its about DB buying.

Meh, I've seen a lot of **** from TQ, but your post still made me read it through few times because it was so retarded.

You think we non-botting folks care about your email being spammed by the botters? No.
We just want to be on equal ground against them. And since you guys do nothing about it, why not just start botting again, why shouldn't we? who cares? obvious not TQ.
and she replied:
Quote:
we ARE doing something to stop botting recently. Surely we want to make our game equal to play and we DO care about all non-bot players. Thank you for your concern and understanding.

Last edited by ananta...~v.4; 02-12-2009 at 04:03.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 07:27   #2
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post

wahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahaha I'm considering siggying that :x
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 07:33   #3
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Just do it.

/Nike

I also sent a long PM to that GM explaining how retarded she is.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 07:46   #4
THOR1

THOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I guess there is no reason to have fraps on my computer since TQ is taking a "who cares" attitude with these aimbotters and speeders. It is unbelievable that they will ban someone for saying **** but not for cheating. Nice attitude TQ!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Welcome to TQ games! The Slum lords of the MMORPG world!
I follow the terms of service, why can't TQ?
QUITas of the "mount" patch. TQ has mounted us all enough.

Leykis 101 Graduate

Thorlock
Trojan>Warrior>Trojan
130>130>131

Working on my Ninja>Warrior>Trojan
Ninja currently 110

Chris is the reason I keep coming back. And I miss you terribly.
I lost 28 lbs during my divorce...well that's what a soul weighs.
-Christopher Titus (oh so true)
THOR1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 08:06   #5
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Gotta say that for us legal players, **** just hit the fan Omg hahahaha... Oh well, they will still take care of aimbotting and other glitchs. I do know, and knew before, that they don't/can't care for level botters or speeders since theres too many of them. But atleast they do on aimers and glitch abusers. Atleast for me Gotta love having connections.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:22   #6
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
I guess it wasn't enough dumping it on the players to catch and record all the bot/hack users. It's their own problem there's so many botters crying about getting their botjailed/banned accounts back.. maybe they should just deal with it? It's their game, and they're the ones who've never made a secure enough system to prevent the hack usage these past 5 years anyhow. o_0 That's a lot of time to allow their game to continuously and endlessly be hacked around without integrating a way to stop it..

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 08:25   #7
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endet View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Gotta say that for us legal players, **** just hit the fan Omg hahahaha... Oh well, they will still take care of aimbotting and other glitchs. I do know, and knew before, that they don't/can't care for level botters or speeders since theres too many of them. But atleast they do on aimers and glitch abusers. Atleast for me Gotta love having connections.
HaHa thats has been their position forever it seems. I handle lvl botters with fog. Wait no the monsters do it for me
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 08:46   #8
DarkRain714
Banned

DarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

lol you had me worried i thought i couldn't aimbot anymore
DarkRain714 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 09:04   #9
Phoenix-Ally

Phoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond repute
I'm shocked, really.

A witty saying proves nothing.
Phoenix-Ally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 09:33   #10
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm shocked, really.
Me too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 10:40   #11
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
Well thats TQ for ya.. They don't see any reason to hire few more GMs to handle the reports but at the same time they see that theres too many reports for the current GMs to handle..
Old 02-11-2009, 11:56   #12
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
HaHa thats has been their position forever it seems. I handle lvl botters with fog. Wait no the monsters do it for me
LOL today at lab 4 i psned some1 and it got owned by the mob hahahah
UltimateBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 13:04   #13
OnlineBarbie
WLK

OnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Nice. I thought that after a cetain number of botjail ppl got banned. Did they get rid of botjail?

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality.
wow: Vakayaa, Shadow Priest lvl 80
2,147,483,647 Capped member No.6
OnlineBarbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 13:42   #14
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
LOL today at lab 4 i psned some1 and it got owned by the mob hahahah
Yeah haha Players become the police. Fog FTW and let the monsters do the last 1 pk. Wait 5 min till they relog and rinse and repeat over and over for laughs.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 13:56   #15
jenzo
JENZO

jenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to jenzo
Angry

Quote:
I'm shocked, really.
SHOCKED IS RIGHT

If the people who are caught using HACKS & botjailed then after 1 email from them ban that email simple

TQ JUST DO EVERY1 WANTS IS JUST BAN CHEATERS IF CAUGHT ON VIDEO THEN WOT CAN THEY SAY 2 GET OUT OF IT NOTHING SO JUST BAN THE WHOLE IP ADDRESS ONCE PEOPLE SEE THAT YOU ARE TAKING ACTION ON CHEATERS 4 REAL WOT EVER LVL OT GEAR THEY HAVE BANNED THEN IT WILL SOON STOP COS I KNOW THAT I HAVE SPEANT ALOT OF CASH ON DBs SO 2 RISK LOSING MY ACCOUNT JUST 2 LVL FASTER DUH I DONT THINK SO

START BANNING AND SEE HOW FAST WHEN WORD GOES ROUND THE SERVER THAT 2ND RB 13O WITH ALL SUPER HIGH +LVL -DMG GEAR LOST ALL BANNED THEN U WILL THEN SEE WHO MANY WANNA TAKE THE RISK

FOR ONCE TQ LISTEN 2 THE PLAYERS ON THE GAME THAT WANNA HAVE FUN AND THE GAME THAT WAS THERE B4 ALL THIS HAPPENED COS I THINK PEOPLE WILL START LEAVING SOON SELL THEY ACCOUNT COS LEAVING GAME COS LOAD OF GR8 NEW GAMES COMING OUT ALL THE TIME

LISTEN 2 US TQ LISTEN

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: