Old 08-03-2008, 12:59   #46
brakachu
hulp blz

Location: It's just a jump to the left... and then a step to the right.
brakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soter View Post
Here's what's funny.

This guy denies he did anything, and through some guessing you guys deduced he scammed humper and are kosing him, this seems reasonable.

Zoltan scams johnny and ryan (for much more mind you), admits it to many people from all sides, and you guys mentor him, let him your guild, etc.

hmmmmm....

p.s. as long as he's in any guild of indi's he's kos by me anyways so I'm in

p.p.s if indi is mentoring him too it would be hilarious, indi mentors all scammers, it is the romanian way after all....
indi and scammers go hand-in-hand. Not that indi is a scammer per say, but all the scammed items get sold to him. xD

Ruby: GhostDance / brakachued / various others

brakachu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2008, 14:27   #47
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
i kinda agree with street, becuase he got humper gear it mkes him look like hes the scammer, but i think its just poor luck tht he got the gear from m1cheal.

i wod like to hear the fact straight , i don't want ppl's opinions or idea, i wanna no the facts u got against him, he does some wot deserve a "fair trial "..

i aint defending here, but ill like to no the facts so i can hear both sides of the story
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2008, 15:59   #48
googleboy

googleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond repute
I typed a 15 minute lame ( yes you could call it that) 'book' to TQ using sorrowful words to soften them up. Though every word I said was complete facts as LE knows. I do not feel like typing this 15 minute book AGAIN so I will not. You will part with your ways, I will part with mine, but to all that stick up to him and is his friends, by god I'll kos you and your friends as well. Humper was a good friend and did not deserve one bit of this child's greediness.
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: you mean[13:48]
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: run[13:48]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: i prefer tacticaly withdrawal[13:49]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: got to know when you cant win[13:49]
Admittance?
Quote:
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: but i dont want people to think they owned me when they beat me by lag not skill[14:2]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: you have killed me by skill before lol[14:2]
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2008, 16:29   #49
MorrisvilleMMMP

MorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboy View Post
I typed a 15 minute lame ( yes you could call it that) 'book' to TQ using sorrowful words to soften them up. Though every word I said was complete facts as LE knows. I do not feel like typing this 15 minute book AGAIN so I will not. You will part with your ways, I will part with mine, but to all that stick up to him and is his friends, by god I'll kos you and your friends as well. Humper was a good friend and did not deserve one bit of this child's greediness.

Well since u wanna filter me when i try to talk man to man to you u are acting like a little kid. All ur saying ooh i wrote this and i wrote that to TQ. On wat bases are u kosing me on. That i have scammed gear or because u are a retardted little kid?
Old 08-03-2008, 16:32   #50
googleboy

googleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrisvilleMMMP View Post
Well since u wanna filter me when i try to talk man to man to you u are acting like a little kid. All ur saying ooh i wrote this and i wrote that to TQ. On wat bases are u kosing me on. That i have scammed gear or because u are a retardted little kid?
Yes thats exactly it, you have won the Price is Right.
Admittance?
Quote:
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: but i dont want people to think they owned me when they beat me by lag not skill[14:2]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: you have killed me by skill before lol[14:2]
Old 08-03-2008, 16:44   #51
MorrisvilleMMMP

MorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes thats exactly it, you have won the Price is Right.
well u have won because thanks to ur bull**** im quiting
Old 08-03-2008, 17:03   #52
googleboy

Quote:
well u have won because thanks to ur bull**** im quiting
And sadly, Humpers gears go down with you. Oh and btw, don't bother trying to make a 'new account'. We will find out who you are once again and continue the KOS. I'm surprised you made it this long without us seeing your character with Humpers gear on it, kudos to you.
Admittance?
Quote:
Old 08-03-2008, 18:07   #53
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And sadly, Humpers gears go down with you. Oh and btw, don't bother trying to make a 'new account'. We will find out who you are once again and continue the KOS. I'm surprised you made it this long without us seeing your character with Humpers gear on it, kudos to you.
hehe u r on mission :P
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2008, 18:32   #54
AllwaysWithYou

AllwaysWithYou has a reputation beyond reputeAllwaysWithYou has a reputation beyond reputeAllwaysWithYou has a reputation beyond reputeAllwaysWithYou has a reputation beyond reputeAllwaysWithYou has a reputation beyond reputeAllwaysWithYou has a reputation beyond reputeAllwaysWithYou has a reputation beyond reputeAllwaysWithYou has a reputation beyond reputeAllwaysWithYou has a reputation beyond reputeAllwaysWithYou has a reputation beyond reputeAllwaysWithYou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Everything was going fine until i asked to join LE because i heard it was a good guild. After that projects accused me of being a hacker/scammer because i had bought some1 elses gear that were scammed i had no clue. Then i had to go threw all this **** with them them tried to buy it back cheaper then what i bought it and i said hell no because im not loosing money being that i bulked. Then he went into give me the gears back or they would report it being cheecheesama or something like that is a big bulker and knows GMs real well and that i would be banned. Is projects just a ******* or did this this scamming really happen i dont have any problems with projects or any of the LE i just wanna know why would i get banned and why would u guys threaten to kos me when i had nothing to do with this.

lmfao sucks to be u newb i hate bulkers buy packs not bulks

105-XXX trojan-archer
AllwaysWithYou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2008, 19:05   #55
2+2=5

2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soter View Post
Here's what's funny.

This guy denies he did anything, and through some guessing you guys deduced he scammed humper and are kosing him, this seems reasonable.

Zoltan scams johnny and ryan (for much more mind you), admits it to many people from all sides, and you guys mentor him, let him your guild, etc.

hmmmmm....

p.s. as long as he's in any guild of indi's he's kos by me anyways so I'm in

p.p.s if indi is mentoring him too it would be hilarious, indi mentors all scammers, it is the romanian way after all....
The ring was part w0w's and the rains and other sdgs.

I have not played so I can not really say I know, but I dont see how morrisville can be punished for buying items in market. Do the police arrest convenient store clerks for accidentally accepting and reissuing counterfeit bills? I am pretty sure they only go for the source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <|***1065;***618;***619;***596;***615;|> View Post
i made this 1 girl that allways goes to the bus stop fudge. then on v day she wasn't there so i ate it.
2+2=5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2008, 19:12   #56
brownsfan3077

brownsfan3077 has a reputation beyond reputebrownsfan3077 has a reputation beyond reputebrownsfan3077 has a reputation beyond reputebrownsfan3077 has a reputation beyond reputebrownsfan3077 has a reputation beyond reputebrownsfan3077 has a reputation beyond reputebrownsfan3077 has a reputation beyond reputebrownsfan3077 has a reputation beyond reputebrownsfan3077 has a reputation beyond reputebrownsfan3077 has a reputation beyond reputebrownsfan3077 has a reputation beyond repute
p.p.s if indi is mentoring him too it would be hilarious, indi mentors all scammers, it is the romanian way after all....[/quote]

indi mentors me im no scammer

Warrior --> Warrior --> Trojan

130 ----> 130 ----> 131

đarkmoor -Active-

Warrior --> Warrior --> Water

130----> 130 ----> 110

Darkmoor -Active-

Trojan --> Warrior --> Fire

130----> 130----> 131
brownsfan3077 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2008, 20:05   #57
Soter
someday

Soter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2+2=5 View Post
The ring was part w0w's and the rains and other sdgs.

I have not played so I can not really say I know, but I dont see how morrisville can be punished for buying items in market. Do the police arrest convenient store clerks for accidentally accepting and reissuing counterfeit bills? I am pretty sure they only go for the source.
do we really need a reason to kill people :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsfan3077 View Post

indi mentors me im no scammer

SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!

p.s. "all scammers are mentored by indi" is not the same as "all those mentored by indi are scammers".

Last edited by Soter; 08-03-2008 at 22:37.
Soter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2008, 22:34   #58
Fezzik
SalviiA

Fezzik has a reputation beyond reputeFezzik has a reputation beyond reputeFezzik has a reputation beyond reputeFezzik has a reputation beyond reputeFezzik has a reputation beyond reputeFezzik has a reputation beyond reputeFezzik has a reputation beyond reputeFezzik has a reputation beyond reputeFezzik has a reputation beyond reputeFezzik has a reputation beyond reputeFezzik has a reputation beyond repute
I had Super +4 SDG -5 Ears, Super +4 -5 Necky, Super +4 SDG -5 Ring. All low enchant. Super +5 2SDG Club and Sword around 120 enchant not entirely sure. Super +6 SDG Black Tro Armor 169 Enchant. Super +5 SDG Boots. No idea on the enchant on the boots. The guy that has my gears has socked the necky and put a RDG in it.
Fezzik - 130-132-136 Water-Warrior-Ninja - Retired
Fezzik is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2008, 04:57   #59
Astrix
i own kay?

Astrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond repute
ill tell u what will do.... projects u need to find out whos alwayswithyou new main im sure if he sold the gears he have new ***ass acc and leave the poor guy alone u cant blame him humper or whatever her name is shared the acc he knew the risk and he took it.... so u cant put the blame on him and kos him and really he wont get banned so many ppl said **** that hypnotic will get banned and nothing happend i would be happy tho if hypnotic would get banned it would own

Whisper]lildandash speaks to Amuez: u aimboter nice video iam buyer db i will banned u hahah [18:32] eggys:/

Astrix [Active? mm not really]
130-130-118 Trojan-Warrior-Trojan
2nd Rb Date 12.01.09

Thx rogue for the avatars
Astrix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2008, 13:56   #60
Exorcist
O.o

Exorcist has a reputation beyond reputeExorcist has a reputation beyond reputeExorcist has a reputation beyond reputeExorcist has a reputation beyond reputeExorcist has a reputation beyond reputeExorcist has a reputation beyond reputeExorcist has a reputation beyond reputeExorcist has a reputation beyond reputeExorcist has a reputation beyond reputeExorcist has a reputation beyond reputeExorcist has a reputation beyond repute
hint. As long as you play any online games, especially conqueer... someone will always accuse someone else of hacking, aimbotting or scamming even if its true or not.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: