Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 20:49   #1
Crumbfinder
Stirrer

Crumbfinder is an unknown quantity at this point
Censorship

I like how if you don't agree with TQ your post is moved to the complaint thread even if it's not a direct complaint about the game so much as it is a commentary or opinion about things overall and suggestions about the greater problems at hand. We will see if this one gets moved too, even though I did not mention one complaint about the game itself.

There was a group of people that used to shuffle complainers into a "shower" and kill them when they didn't agree with opression... they were called the Nazi Party.

This is why this game is doomed to die.

P.S.
There is not one complaint about the game in this post. Move it to the complaint thread if you are a Nazi.
Constellation - Aquarius
Old 12-11-2007, 20:56   #2
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
1. Complaint thread for complaints about the game.

2. Suggestion section for suggestions

3. Off topic for anything that doesnt relate to CO.

4. Chit chat for things that affect you and your neighbors on your server and their opinions.

5. Bugs and FAQ's if you have a problem doing something in the game or with the game

6. Tips and tricks and New comers for player guides and other useful advice about playing the game.

7. Community is NOT for crying in front of other CO players in your own thread. Please cry in your server chit chat, the complaint thread or in your room in real life.
Old 12-11-2007, 21:00   #3
Crumbfinder
Stirrer

Crumbfinder is an unknown quantity at this point
Well said

Well said Durant.

I guess that would be my last post on these forums. Good luck with your chat program, err I mean Conquer Online Chat, err I mean Conquer Online Game.

What a waste of time it was to reply to this... I need another glass of wine and some ice cream.
Constellation - Aquarius
Old 12-11-2007, 21:04   #4
Nabster
Denizen

Nabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Nabster Send a message via MSN to Nabster
Except for the fact these are privately owned forums and you get to use them under whatever terms TQ decides. Since it's not public property (the forum) there isn't a constitutional freedom of speech.

<3 Iceh!

FIRSTLY DISCOVERED OF THE DB CONSUME FURCHASERS
Old 12-11-2007, 21:07   #5
PurpleHayez
Banned

PurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond reputePurpleHayez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PurpleHayez Send a message via Skype™ to PurpleHayez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbfinder View Post
Well said Durant.
Old 12-11-2007, 21:11   #6
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbfinder View Post
Well said Durant.

I guess that would be my last post on these forums. Good luck with your chat program, err I mean Conquer Online Chat, err I mean Conquer Online Game.

What a waste of time it was to reply to this... I need another glass of wine and some ice cream.
Trust me as players its our choice to play CO not TQ's. Most still play this game because of their friends on their servers or because its still an interesting game even if its becoming bulker online. No one is saying you have to play the game, but while on the forums we just expect you to follow the same rules as everyone else.

As for my earlier post, didnt intend for it to sound so harsh but just wanted to get the point across.
Old 12-11-2007, 21:21   #7
sl33v
I R Quit

sl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond repute
Fact: Forums in no way are a democracy, nor have they ever claimed to be.
Fact: Forums never give the promise of free speech. Quit assuming you have the right to say what you want.
Fact: Mods & Admins are in complete control. That's the way it is.
Fact: There isn't a thing anyone can do, and all the whining in the world won't change a damned thing.

I do agree with you, and you are definitely not complaining. What you are doing is crying like a little female dog. There is a big difference. This is clearly a troll thread, meant for nothing other than to bait a mod into a confrontation. The creation of this thread is pointless and nothing you say will matter. You are looking for a large number people to agree with you, and say the mods are bad, bad, bad. Shall we start a candlelight vigil for you in hope that we may somehow ease the pain of the horrible injustice you have suffered at the hands of the evil mods?

In the universe of forums on the World Wide Web you have 2 choices.

1. Be an adult and accept what is, and what will never change.

2. If you can't get past being pissed off, go and join another forum.

If you choose the 2nd option I suggest you stop what you are doing and change your tampon before proceeding with anything else.

sl33v's Complete Guide to Mining The 90 Minute House Legally

A message for those angry with patch 5502

The Cost of an Ultimate Character
Old 12-11-2007, 22:53   #8
Tecuh
Banned

Tecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabster View Post
Except for the fact these are privately owned forums and you get to use them under whatever terms TQ decides. Since it's not public property (the forum) there isn't a constitutional freedom of speech.
QFT
Old 12-11-2007, 22:54   #9
<|Mitch|>
Banned

Location: Your PM box is 100% full. Just try and PM me now. :D
<|Mitch|> is a name known to all<|Mitch|> is a name known to all<|Mitch|> is a name known to all<|Mitch|> is a name known to all<|Mitch|> is a name known to all<|Mitch|> is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to <|Mitch|>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecuh View Post
QFT
took me off again
Old 12-11-2007, 22:56   #10
cereal_killa
I R PRO

cereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond repute
damn commies

Server Glory
Guild Leader of
+DragonKingdom+ <--- Disbanned

TheGreat~CK~ 130 Water-130 Trojan - 132Trojan

cereal_killa 130 Archer-130 Archer
Old 12-11-2007, 23:01   #11
GOD†PHISH
Phishy Mod

GOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond repute
bloody capitalist
Old 12-11-2007, 23:05   #12
Durant
Angry X***

***20572;***27490;***32469;***36807;
Stop bypassing
Old 12-11-2007, 23:06   #13
bone-you~v.28
Banned

bone-you~v.28 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
Stop bypassing
No.
Old 12-11-2007, 23:06   #14
<|Mitch|>
Banned

Location: Your PM box is 100% full. Just try and PM me now. :D
<|Mitch|> is a name known to all<|Mitch|> is a name known to all<|Mitch|> is a name known to all<|Mitch|> is a name known to all<|Mitch|> is a name known to all<|Mitch|> is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to <|Mitch|>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
Stop bypassing
***31658; bamboo rice basket!!!
Old 12-11-2007, 23:09   #15
cereal_killa
I R PRO

cereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond reputecereal_killa has a reputation beyond repute
damn commiesssssssssssssssssssss

Server Glory
Guild Leader of
+DragonKingdom+ <--- Disbanned

TheGreat~CK~ 130 Water-130 Trojan - 132Trojan

cereal_killa 130 Archer-130 Archer
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: