View Poll Results: Which is better for leveling for warrior if you don't pay-pal?
Wand 37 56.92%
Club + Shield 22 33.85%
I don't know 10 15.38%
BB ftw 12 18.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2006, 07:07   #1
BlackBolt
LegendZ

BlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to BlackBolt Send a message via Yahoo to BlackBolt
Which is better for PvM for warrior if you don't pay-pal?

And with +3 elite armor/helm ****

I like Snow better than Rage anyway

"Julie: Oh, no. I don't do oysters. If I'm going to swallow something that disgusting, there better be something in it for me."

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Last edited by BlackBolt; 06-03-2006 at 07:14.
BlackBolt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2006, 07:10   #2
GreenSpam
Banned

GreenSpam will become famous soon enough
wher is bb ftl opshun?!?!?!

snow has a wider radius than rage k
ye, TQ doesnt work yet..

~Erik
Quote:
Originally posted by Halp.
There once was a jew from jewtucket, he jewed the jew on the wall, his mother she said with a twist in her head IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPink
If you don't like the Conquer service, close your game client and stfu

GG.
GreenSpam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2006, 07:10   #3
HatSchiPu

HatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond repute
Wand
Old 06-03-2006, 07:27   #4
Warrior-Knight
Pure Breed

Warrior-Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior-Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior-Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior-Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior-Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior-Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior-Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior-Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior-Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior-Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior-Knight has a reputation beyond repute
i went till 130 with a lvl 115 club......u can imagine how good rage/club are

Finally full soc ...thx for all who helped especially SNOWBALL AND MATTOPIISKA...cheers guys ^^

Special thx to shadowness for the pwnage avatar \m/
Warrior-Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2006, 07:41   #5
Dunnski007
Waving bye

Dunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Warrior-Knight
i went till 130 with a lvl 115 club......u can imagine how good rage/club are
Imagine how much faster it would've been with a wand More attack damage at least, higher skill damage

IMO, i think if you don't plan on PvP'ing alot, i would use a wand, and if you want to PvP, then go with a club/shield so that you can switch to a sword or blade when you wanna fight people

Committed to stupidity, humour, and kicking ass in scent sword
Dunnski007 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2006, 07:44   #6
Zeldy
DMC > you

Zeldy is an unknown quantity at this point
I say wand and a BB ftw.
Zeldy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2006, 07:56   #7
Reflecticon
Banned

Reflecticon is an unknown quantity at this point
Wand.

Basicly you have a larger AoE so your XP runs become bigger. The damage difference is neglageble and the defence vs mobs is not really needed, in lab if you have elite or super armour they will hit you either 3's or 1's respectively (unless you have over 33% bless then the 3's will turn to 2's)
Reflecticon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2006, 08:09   #8
hyrulexx
Nani?

hyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeldy
I say wand and a BB ftw.
You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension- a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.
***12354;
Quote:
The book of Haruhi
* Anime exists. Therefore, the SOS Brigade exists. Therefore, Haruhi exists.

* Various unnamed, trustworthy sources have cited Haruhi's abilities akin to, if not already a "God".

* God exists.

* Therefore, Haruhi is God.

This logic is infallible and irreversible. Those who dare undermine the teachings of Haruhiism shall be cast into the depths of Haruhi's Eternal Pit of Melancholy and Sadness.

ALWAYS REMEMBER, CITIZEN! TO DIE FOR THE SOS BRIGADE IS TO LIVE FOREVER!
hyrulexx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2006, 08:11   #9
Jojomujo
Banned

Jojomujo is an unknown quantity at this point
for botting I greatly suggest a shield and a club, polearms got thier place but warrs who are geared up right can bot for weeks undisturbed @ wine cave then come back and PvP, which is the true meaning of co

for you lifeless and interestless idiots(the word idiot means just that by the way) doing ant work clicking over and over like a mindless robot I,d say get a gudamm gun and shoot urselves, for your warrior get a good wand if you can handle defance, there cheap look good and deliver decent damage
Jojomujo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2006, 08:18   #10
Zeldy
DMC > you

Zeldy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jojomujo
for botting I greatly suggest a shield and a club, polearms got thier place but warrs who are geared up right can bot for weeks undisturbed @ wine cave then come back and PvP, which is the true meaning of co

for you lifeless and interestless idiots(the word idiot means just that by the way) doing ant work clicking over and over like a mindless robot I,d say get a gudamm gun and shoot urselves, for your warrior get a good wand if you can handle defance, there cheap look good and deliver decent damage
So what's the point of level if you're not going to play?

You, sir, need therapy.
Zeldy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2006, 09:38   #11
BlackBolt
LegendZ

BlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Jojomujo
LMAO

Umm thanks for your... opinion

I just asked cause I don't have resources to make and level 2 weps and 1 shield, and I only need another sock in my super 1s wand... so I'm all set.
Thanks.

"Julie: Oh, no. I don't do oysters. If I'm going to swallow something that disgusting, there better be something in it for me."

Old 06-03-2006, 10:16   #12
HatSchiPu

HatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond reputeHatSchiPu has a reputation beyond repute
Wouldn't be buying a Super 2 soc Wand cheaper than 5 DBs to make the 2nd socket?
Old 06-03-2006, 10:22   #13
Wraith
C.R.E.A.M

Wraith is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HatSchiPu
Wouldn't be buying a Super 2 soc Wand cheaper than 5 DBs to make the 2nd socket?
Quite a bit
Wraith is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2006, 12:59   #14
BlackBolt
LegendZ

Quote:
Originally posted by HatSchiPu
Not in my server... that is if I would manage to find one.
DB's are 1,5-2kk

Old 06-03-2006, 13:04   #15
esoomyzark
banned

esoomyzark is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to esoomyzark
i voted the last 2
esoomyzark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: