View Poll Results: Do You like the idea of Mass War.
Yes I like the idea. 405 92.26%
No I do not like this idea. (Please explain why and make sure you have read everything.) 34 7.74%
Voters: 439. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 05-28-2006, 00:45   #1
Clouce
Banned

Clouce is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Clouce Send a message via Yahoo to Clouce
Mass War

Hello all, as a note this is the update of my original board red vs blue, I thought of a new name as Mass War seeing as it would be best fitting.

In Mass War there would be a large group of 2 armies with there sides members randomly chosen, the goal would be much like guild war, but is not meant to replace it. I think the best day for this would be Sunday the day after GW or some other random day starting in the general afternoon.

Both sides would be chosen at complete random, if a person wishes to join they simply ask a npc and be lvl 100+ and he will teleport them to the battle field onto whatever team he is randomply place ons side. If a person leaves and comes back they will be on THE SAME TEAM so that nobody can team change, but people can also leave for a while if you need.

The battle is won when members from one team take all three poles from the other team. To take a pole, simply attack it like is done at GW, but there is a catch, the pole will only stay dead for a limited Time, so if one pole is taken but to much time goes by without the other 2 being taken then the pole will come back to life at half health and slowly regenerate.

The map lay out would be of 2 bases across a symmetrical battle field with a river splitting the 2 sides each base will have a WH conected to your market WH and a pharmacist, each pole will be guarded by a large housing with 3 gates, a front a right and a left. The gates will be like the poles in the way that after they are destroyed, they may come back to life after a certain amount of time.

Being Killed during the war does not send you to jail, but your revive time will be lengthened to 60-120 seconds, so that the other team will have time to attack without people reviving to quickly. You will revive at your teams base.

Players in mass wars guild names will change as well, one guild being Red Team and the other being Blue Team (And of course the guild will be changed back as soon as MW is over).

Mass War will last about 4-5 hours twice a week so that people from all over the world can play at there general times, if there is no winner by then, then there is no reward to anybody.

Prizes will be based on a point system, players gaining points for attacking the pole and gates or killing players or for water taos points may be awarded for reviving team members as there points for killing will be much less. Prizes can consist of simple things such as maybe Lucky Tokens for cheap points all the way to an untradable EXP pill for a very large amount of points. Points will be traded at a Point NPC in market.

Last edited by Clouce; 05-28-2006 at 22:51.
Clouce is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2006, 00:47   #2
Clouce
Banned

PS, post any more suggestions you might have and if I like em ill change my original post to fit them in
Old 05-28-2006, 00:54   #3
jaybird2000
Banned

jaybird2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
SIGNED we need something in conquer that requires a little more team work only make the teams a little even if theres a way to do this like no more archers on one team then the other and no more trojans on one team then the other team has this way its very fair im not sure if that can be dont but if it can it should great idea man(wish i would have thought of it)
jaybird2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2006, 00:56   #4
Clouce
Banned

[quote]Originally posted by jaybird2000
SIGNED we need something in conquer that requires a little more team work only make the teams a little even if theres a way to do this like no more archers on one team then the other and no more trojans on one team then the other team has this way its very fair im not sure if that can be dont but if it can it should great idea man(wish i would have thought of it) [/QUOTE

lol ty, dont forget to vote but the only fair way i can think to even out the teams would be to make the sides COMPLEATLY random
Old 05-28-2006, 00:59   #5
jaybird2000
Banned

yeah i did forget to vote lol and like i said i didnt know if it could be dont or not but knowing my luck id get stuck on a team with a bunch of lvl 50s against 100+s lol and then i would be the opposite teams mai target
Old 05-28-2006, 01:04   #6
jaybird2000
Banned

o and by the way can someone sticky this i dont want it to fall into the dark abyss of the second page
Old 05-28-2006, 05:14   #7
AngrYFrosT
IS 4 life!

AngrYFrosT is on a distinguished road
signed sounds awsome
http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/t...iumphfrost.png
AngrYFrosT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2006, 06:58   #8
kingshmulik
Inherited

Location: im that thing thet lives in the back of your fridge . . .
kingshmulik has a reputation beyond reputekingshmulik has a reputation beyond reputekingshmulik has a reputation beyond reputekingshmulik has a reputation beyond reputekingshmulik has a reputation beyond reputekingshmulik has a reputation beyond reputekingshmulik has a reputation beyond reputekingshmulik has a reputation beyond reputekingshmulik has a reputation beyond reputekingshmulik has a reputation beyond reputekingshmulik has a reputation beyond repute
totaly signed
son of GaidonX and Ailinor, big bro of .naomi. . .i love u all XD
THE worst Fastblader known to Tiger players XD
Quote:
Originally posted by QueenChaos Some people are like a Slinky.....not really good for anything,
but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark
Every 2 days, all GMs gather up. They all push the server reboot button together and get paid...
Quote:
Originally posted by RAVEN=GOW= about the 4336 patch
yep and let me welcome everyone to the end of conquer and the fastest economy crash anyone has ever seen
[Whisper]amadeus speaks to kingshmulik: can stig you plis master of bow[18:28]
gotta love the noobs xD
***4326; Life is short; Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. ***4326;
Member of We~Quit~CO~But~Still~Spam~Forum Guild
kingshmulik is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2006, 07:10   #9
Tbe3000
FireSaint

Tbe3000 is an unknown quantity at this point
well, i think the reward should be based on how many points you scored or somthing... or people would creat 500 noobs, hide em and get 500 exp pot... or make em untradeable?
Tbe3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2006, 07:31   #10
Haft

Haft is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Tbe3000
well, i think the reward should be based on how many points you scored or somthing... or people would creat 500 noobs, hide em and get 500 exp pot... or make em untradeable?
yeah make em untradeable

btw im an oranger dragon too

Vote for Twin City bars Here
Vote for A Mail System Here
Vote for level Three Houses Here
Haft is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2006, 10:25   #11
JabsSlayerx
Retired

JabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to JabsSlayerx Send a message via MSN to JabsSlayerx
i say make the thing go for an entire week each month xD and to tbe, the 300/500 exp pots are untradable already

Neways, Signed.
Old 05-28-2006, 11:58   #12
Clouce
Banned

I think what would be best would be a new item created by TQ just for this quest, but i threw out just a few things i know people like, maybe make a lvl recuirnment for people to join into the war a limit of people allowed to join and prizes randomly given to people participating

I really like the other guys suggestions of a point system so im going to change the main post to incorprate that into it
Old 05-28-2006, 12:03   #13
Clouce
Banned

Sorry to double post, but the main post has been edited again, please take a look I changed the winning prize system aka the last paragraph
Old 05-28-2006, 12:15   #14
Aris
banned

Aris is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by jaybird2000
SIGNED we need something in conquer that requires a little more team work only make the teams a little even if theres a way to do this like no more archers on one team then the other and no more trojans on one team then the other team has this way its very fair im not sure if that can be dont but if it can it should great idea man(wish i would have thought of it)
Aris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2006, 12:15   #15
Darshand
Rogue

Darshand has much to be proud ofDarshand has much to be proud ofDarshand has much to be proud ofDarshand has much to be proud ofDarshand has much to be proud ofDarshand has much to be proud ofDarshand has much to be proud ofDarshand has much to be proud of
This would be absolutely amazing. SIGNED

My Fastblade video:

Disciple of the Blade
Darshand is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: