Old 07-31-2008, 11:19   #16
MorrisvilleMMMP

MorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by projects View Post
Last time I knew Morrisville or even $street$ was not in LE so which char are you hiding out that got in?
What are u talking about i never said that i got into LE i said i heard it was a good guild. So what are u talking about and tell me were i ever said i had a chracter in LE?
Old 07-31-2008, 12:46   #17
evilkurupter
DO I LOOK SCARED ??

evilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboy View Post
Its not my items, its Humperdinks and I will release no more information until I am back from vacation.

To LE: Don't tell anyone about this ordeal which you all know what it is. By the time I'm back from vacation I will have a response from the GMs about my email toward them.
oh ok humperdink should get his items back then

so how do you know those items morrisville bought are humperdinks?
why are you talkin to the gms about someone else's items?
i seriously dont think there is anything you can do about someone else's things :/

if i remember right....humper didnt get hacked he got scammed by a friend right? another reason why morrisville didnt do anything wrong
Ever say you loved 'em? Ever let 'em watch you drink?
Ever wonder why your daughter looked so sad?
It's such a drag to have to love a plastic Mom & Dad

song title Mom & Dad
album We're Only In It For The Money
(The Mothers of Invention, March 1968)
frank zappa
evilkurupter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2008, 12:50   #18
Santix
Sir Tano

Santix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrisvilleMMMP View Post
Everything was going fine until i asked to join LE because i heard it was a good guild. After that projects accused me of being a hacker/scammer because i had bought some1 elses gear that were scammed i had no clue. Then i had to go threw all this **** with them them tried to buy it back cheaper then what i bought it and i said hell no because im not loosing money being that i bulked. Then he went into give me the gears back or they would report it being cheecheesama or something like that is a big bulker and knows GMs real well and that i would be banned. Is projects just a ******* or did this this scamming really happen i dont have any problems with projects or any of the LE i just wanna know why would i get banned and why would u guys threaten to kos me when i had nothing to do with this.
whuta weird coincidence....

u decided to "bulk" the same day humper got scammed... and... u just had luck... buying his gears for cheap?

u telling us u bought dbs when humper where getting scammed and then u just bought those gears...

im sorry man... i belive in santa

but i dont belive this ****
Retired CO after TALISMAN PATCHES
want the coolest avatar u will ever have!! then u ugly noob check this link!
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=465998
Quote:
Originally posted by AmoN
Too bad when someone is acting like a pro when he doesnt have his own char ;F
Santix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2008, 13:03   #19
MorrisvilleMMMP

MorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santix View Post
whuta weird coincidence....

u decided to "bulk" the same day humper got scammed... and... u just had luck... buying his gears for cheap?

u telling us u bought dbs when humper where getting scammed and then u just bought those gears...

im sorry man... i belive in santa

Well first it takes 3 days to get a bulk pack. So that cant be a coincidence and obviously when i saw humperdink in the market she was like 115 so the person that scammed her had the items for a while because when i bought them they were all low lvl which is the reason why i bought them. So i dont know what to tell ya and yea why is projects fighting some1 elses battles so that mean that person knows that she cant do anything because she lent the gears to a freind and it was her own mistake. But i am really sry for her. But unless i get what i orginally paid for the gears im keeping them sry.
Old 07-31-2008, 13:26   #20
<|Щɪɫɔɧ|>
Shoukyaku

<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
...im sorry man... i belive in santa

siggy'ed for now
***19990;***30028;***12364;***26429;***12385;***26524;***12390;***12390;***12418;***12288;***22793;***12431;***12427;***12371;***12392;***12398;***12394;***12356;***12418;***12398;***12364;***12354;***12427;
***28057;***12434;***12371;***12425;***12360;***12390;***12391;***12418;***12288;***23432;***12427;***12409;***12365;***12418;***12398;***12364;***20693;***12425;***12395;***12399;***12354;***12427;

Quote:
[Whisper]BRUCE89 speaks to AdventChild: your the only fire i cant catch on the entire game[14:17]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soter View Post
FOREVER EVER. forever ever? FOREVER EVER!
Quote:
...im sorry man... i belive in santa

<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2008, 13:33   #21
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game
~Nandarie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2008, 14:29   #22
BW&S
Banned

BW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ View Post
scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game
u wouldnt say tht if u got scammed ?
wen i get scammed i usually storm around for awhile and say im quitting and kill 10000000000000000000000000 noobs, but conquer is soooooooooooooo addictive
BW&S is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2008, 14:42   #23
lxx2
Banned

lxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lxx2
Feel sorry for humper.
lxx2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2008, 15:06   #24
MorrisvilleMMMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxx2 View Post
Feel sorry for humper.
no **** thats what i said
Old 07-31-2008, 17:59   #25
musicsilence

musicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ View Post
scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game
scam is part of a stupid mind

stupid "frauded dbs" ban solved, lost my mood tho
musicsilence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2008, 18:00   #26
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BW&S View Post
u wouldnt say tht if u got scammed ?
wen i get scammed i usually storm around for awhile and say im quitting and kill 10000000000000000000000000 noobs, but conquer is soooooooooooooo addictive
i got scammed for 2 sets of super 2soc at once....but ruby forum is real nice
~Nandarie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2008, 18:02   #27
musicsilence

musicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond repute
what did humper actually lost ?

Old 07-31-2008, 18:10   #28
MorrisvilleMMMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicsilence View Post
what did humper actually lost ?
well being at what there saying she lost everything accept my war armor that i have and a super +6sdg troj armor and a super +5 2 sdg club which i have both of them.
Old 07-31-2008, 18:14   #29
musicsilence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrisvilleMMMP View Post
well being at what there saying she lost everything accept my war armor that i have and a super +6sdg troj armor and a super +5 2 sdg club which i have both of them.
list the items he/she lost.
let's see what we can do.

gms wont do anything because of sharing, unless cheche do bulked 100000.. then they might solve something for both of u, but that's less probable.

LE.. better contribute and help u friend build up again.

Old 07-31-2008, 19:53   #30
evilkurupter
DO I LOOK SCARED ??

evilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud of
how does anyone even know those are hump's items??
those are pretty common items on ruby
just cuz one person said those were humps, are we all to treat that as the gospel?
hopefully the gms will sort it out
Ever say you loved 'em? Ever let 'em watch you drink?
Ever wonder why your daughter looked so sad?
It's such a drag to have to love a plastic Mom & Dad

song title Mom & Dad
album We're Only In It For The Money
(The Mothers of Invention, March 1968)
frank zappa
evilkurupter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: