Old 12-12-2007, 05:42   #1
KingNoob

KingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond repute
Guide from the offical site

i have read a few GUIDES from the offical site.
but this, this is a CLASSIC!

->I R MAKE YOUS MONEY FAST LISTIN TO ME

Author : Imwhite Posted on : 12-11-2007 View : 250

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyloo, i hav been playing CO for 4 years know and i hav tryed many methods of makin money. here's my pwnage guide to make money.

first, get ur 135 archer and go to hawkings island. now scatter them and they will die in one hit. pick up the money that they drop. after about 5 minutes, u will pick up aabout 20,000 gold.

Now go to market place and look around. u will see peepals selling dragon's balls and meteorites. with 20,000 gold, you can buy 1 dragon's ball and 10 meteorites.buy the dragon's ball and take it to twin sitty.

now with the dragon's ball, make your bow supper. now it is shiny and look really cool. now with ur supper bow, go to hawkins island again. their, u will see many peepals. kill them and they will drop their gear. pick them up. now u will see in ur inventory, supper +13 items, items with supper sphinx gems, and even dragon's balls!!!!!

now sell those eyetims and u will no hav 100,000 gold! now buy more dragon's balls and make ur gear supper!! u can also use ur dragon's balls to make ur hat, neck-lace, ring, coat and bots supper!

i hope u lik my guyde and hav a nicce day!

i am Melissandra from Fury server!!!! msg meh if u lik me guyde!!

ME I AM PRO ON SERVER STAUEOFFZEUS MY CHAR NAME IS SELLOU TIF YOU NEED HELP MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FULL SUPER ITEMS AND I WILL GO ON YOUS ACCOUNT AND TAKE YOU ITEMS TO HELP YOU K BRO
Future:Liquid-Meat Shield-???

There is only 2 way you can go in conquer...

Save time and WASTE money
or
Save money and WASTE time

and i wasted ALOOOOOOOOOT of time

Last edited by KingNoob; 12-12-2007 at 06:01.
KingNoob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 05:50   #2
VictimOfChanges
a7a

VictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNoob View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyloo, i hav been playing CO for 4 years know and i hav tryed many methods of makin money. here's my pwnage guide to make money.

first, get ur 135 archer and go to hawkings island. now scatter them and they will die in one hit. pick up the money that they drop. after about 5 minutes, u will pick up aabout 20,000 gold.

Now go to market place and look around. u will see peepals selling dragon's balls and meteorites. with 20,000 gold, you can buy 1 dragon's ball and 10 meteorites.buy the dragon's ball and take it to twin sitty.

now with the dragon's ball, make your bow supper. now it is shiny and look really cool. now with ur supper bow, go to hawkins island again. their, u will see many peepals. kill them and they will drop their gear. pick them up. now u will see in ur inventory, supper +13 items, items with supper sphinx gems, and even dragon's balls!!!!!

now sell those eyetims and u will no hav 100,000 gold! now buy more dragon's balls and make ur gear supper!! u can also use ur dragon's balls to make ur hat, neck-lace, ring, coat and bots supper!

ME I AM PRO ON SERVER STAUEOFFZEUS MY CHAR NAME IS SELLOU TIF YOU NEED HELP MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FULL SUPER ITEMS AND I WILL GO ON YOUS ACCOUNT AND TAKE YOU ITEMS TO HELP YOU K BRO
This has been posted twice already.
And to think it's not even funny.
Quote:
Originally posted by iahS
Please, do not type when stupid.

Mystibr0 menz

-\m/_(O.o)_\m/-
VictimOfChanges is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 05:58   #3
KingNoob

KingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond reputeKingNoob has a reputation beyond repute
i find it damn funny!
hahaha
Future:Liquid-Meat Shield-???

There is only 2 way you can go in conquer...

Save time and WASTE money
or
Save money and WASTE time

and i wasted ALOOOOOOOOOT of time
KingNoob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 06:46   #4
sl33v
I R Quit

sl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond repute
You are smart enough to know this is a bad joke right? I hope you don't find humor in this because you actually think someone is being serious.

I just thought I would just put the links to the other 2 threads concerning the same exact money guide. These are on the first page of the Community Forum btw.

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=445592
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=445320
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wow_old_news_is_so_exciting.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	24565  

sl33v's Complete Guide to Mining The 90 Minute House Legally

A message for those angry with patch 5502

The Cost of an Ultimate Character

Last edited by sl33v; 12-12-2007 at 06:54.
sl33v is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 07:20   #5
Quickfire
bot huntng

Quickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond repute
lol I 've never seen it before made me laugh xD

~*Unst4bl3*~~Trojan-Archer 126/121
BrokenHeartz~Water-Warrior-(Fire) 110/123/(xxx)

You Mess With The Best You Die With The Rest!

You only see obstacles when you take your eyes of the goal.
Quickfire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 07:28   #6
anatomy
B00ty

anatomy has a reputation beyond reputeanatomy has a reputation beyond reputeanatomy has a reputation beyond reputeanatomy has a reputation beyond reputeanatomy has a reputation beyond reputeanatomy has a reputation beyond reputeanatomy has a reputation beyond reputeanatomy has a reputation beyond reputeanatomy has a reputation beyond reputeanatomy has a reputation beyond reputeanatomy has a reputation beyond repute
stupid as ****
anatomy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 07:32   #7
Mark-S
/freckles

Mark-S has a reputation beyond reputeMark-S has a reputation beyond reputeMark-S has a reputation beyond reputeMark-S has a reputation beyond reputeMark-S has a reputation beyond reputeMark-S has a reputation beyond reputeMark-S has a reputation beyond reputeMark-S has a reputation beyond reputeMark-S has a reputation beyond reputeMark-S has a reputation beyond reputeMark-S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mark-S
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictimOfChanges View Post
This has been posted twice already.
And to think it's not even funny.
True, this is lame and has been done before.
In the end this will ruin it for the few people who actually spend time and effort in making a good guide to help newbies.

Please help our Spam thread by adding some spam to it
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlinRO View Post
You gave me mouth k????
Mark-S is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 08:06   #8
Tecuh
Banned

Tecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond repute
They still haven't published mine
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	186.0 KB
ID:	24571  
Tecuh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 13:38   #9
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Havent published mine either
MY SUPER FAST LVLING GUIDE
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 13:59   #10
Clenk
Banned

Clenk is a glorious beacon of lightClenk is a glorious beacon of lightClenk is a glorious beacon of lightClenk is a glorious beacon of lightClenk is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

old news
Clenk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 13:59   #11
Drixt
Banned

Drixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Drixt Send a message via Yahoo to Drixt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk View Post
old news
stalkity stalk stalk!
Drixt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 14:42   #12
~|LilGangsta|~

~|LilGangsta|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|LilGangsta|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|LilGangsta|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|LilGangsta|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|LilGangsta|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|LilGangsta|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|LilGangsta|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|LilGangsta|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|LilGangsta|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|LilGangsta|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|LilGangsta|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Not funny, but the thing that's funny is that there are 2 posts of this, which both made it to the home page. Now THAT'S funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33tsqu34k View Post
Conquer should have an insurance company! By paying a small fee of $20USD per month, your online properties and belongings will be absolutely secure! If you are with CO Insurance, and you get hacked or scammed, all of your items will be retrieved, and 100% replaced!

So why not feel safe while purchasing DBs for your CO account, because with CO Insurance, there's nothing to lose or worry about!

(I hope TQ doesn't read this)
~|LilGangsta|~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 16:45   #13
IRISHXCORE
Winner

IRISHXCORE has a spectacular aura aboutIRISHXCORE has a spectacular aura aboutIRISHXCORE has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to IRISHXCORE
I "rsrsrsrsrsr" 'ed my ass off.

We don't really miss you.

Wild Kingdom -> Dragon

.SK8.
DarkSaguri
B.A.K.E.R.3

PEP ME AND LEAVE YOUR NAME. I WILL PEP BACK =]
IRISHXCORE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 18:14   #14
Kevin_Le

Kevin_Le is on a distinguished road