Old 12-11-2007, 20:43   #1
NewShinyCDv2
Banned

Location: YOU CANT CATCH ME I"M THE GINGERBREAD MAN!!!!! . . . . . . . . . . . Posts: 2401+
NewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to behold
Should I start playing again?

Or has everything gone to **** because of all the patches and whatnot?
Is the game still playable?

Also is there any other good MMOs, Wow and runescape excluded?
NewShinyCDv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2007, 20:58   #2
Valkyrie
Q_Q

Valkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewShinyCDv2 View Post

You are being sarcy, are you?
Old 12-11-2007, 21:01   #3
dm
DoneW/Co

dm has a spectacular aura aboutdm has a spectacular aura aboutdm has a spectacular aura about
Well, if i had the chance to have my old char on RS( 112 Lifetime membership with 3 3rd age pieces.).. Then i would be playing RS, rather then Co. RS is a better game, i know it has bad graphics and all, but for 5$ a month or however much it was.. that was the shiit!! It was more fun, more exciting and u could actually talk to somebody that worked with the company. I only play CO because its what im hooked on.. for 3 hours a day

+SaMuRaI+
130-128
(Tro>War)

min0r
110-123
(Wat-Fire)

*~FrOsT~*
125-127-115
(Tro-war-tro)

Riderz
Archer

Last edited by dm; 12-11-2007 at 21:05.
dm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2007, 21:02   #4
NewShinyCDv2
Banned

Location: YOU CANT CATCH ME I"M THE GINGERBREAD MAN!!!!! . . . . . . . . . . . Posts: 2401+
NewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to behold
No, I'm seriously considering playing again. I'm playing Ragnarok right now but I dunno if I want to start paying the $15 per month deal (no I won't go to a pivate server)
NewShinyCDv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2007, 21:08   #5
dm
DoneW/Co

dm has a spectacular aura aboutdm has a spectacular aura aboutdm has a spectacular aura about
CO aint that bad.. its the same as it always has been. Dont let people tell you otherwise.. There really isnt a difference, potency dont make that much of a difference.. Dbs went up to 70-95kk on my server.. and 2nd socket stone hasnt changed the price's that much..

+SaMuRaI+
130-128
(Tro>War)

min0r
110-123
(Wat-Fire)

*~FrOsT~*
125-127-115
(Tro-war-tro)

Riderz
Archer
dm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2007, 21:12   #6
Valkyrie
Q_Q

Valkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm View Post
Well, if i had the chance to have my old char on RS( 112 Lifetime membership with 3 3rd age pieces.).. Then i would be playing RS, rather then Co. RS is a better game, i know it has bad graphics and all, but for 5$ a month or however much it was.. that was the shiit!! It was more fun, more exciting and u could actually talk to somebody that worked with the company. I only play CO because its what im hooked on.. for 3 hours a day
hmph...Get better tastes, k?

Quote:
No, I'm seriously considering playing again. I'm playing Ragnarok right now but I dunno if I want to start paying the $15 per month deal (no I won't go to a pivate server)
I can't really say WoW is worth it since it depends from each person's perspective, but I would say try it out. Try pvp server(I screwed up myself by going pve) if you want to slaughter some ass.
Edit: opps didn't see the exclusion part.Nevermind.

Last edited by Valkyrie; 12-11-2007 at 21:26.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2007, 21:24   #7
sl33v
I R Quit

sl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond reputesl33v has a reputation beyond repute
No

sl33v's Complete Guide to Mining The 90 Minute House Legally

A message for those angry with patch 5502

The Cost of an Ultimate Character
sl33v is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2007, 21:32   #8
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

HTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
How long ago did you quit?

I think this game's still playable. If you quit after lottery, not much has changed, really. Potency made a decent difference, but nothing too massive really.
Quote:
Posted by RioT-StarteR / TrustZeusHA / Serphimera
HTAPAWASO is right again!
Quote:
Posted by cruskette / SioKanla / K-J / distort / svrngr53 / happyfreaker
HTAPAWASO is always right

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
HTA's Lab Guide~Damage/Experience Guide~Superman Guide~Archer Damage Calculator
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
Red Or Green's Warrior Farming Guide
PhoenixFire's Money-Making Guide
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
HTAPAWASOv2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2007, 21:47   #9
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
This game has gone to pure ****. DON'T start playing again, whatever you do.

If you want other MMORPG's, try 2Moons. It's a lot easier to level and has good graphics without the massive lag, or try SRO/Perfect World.

You'll thank me when you continue to hate this game again.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2007, 21:51   #10
Potnik
EsPeeAyEm

Location: Spam, glorious spam. Hot sausage and mustard. While were in the mood, cold jelly and custard. Please pudding and saveloys! What next is the question? Rich gentlemen have it, boys. Indigestion. Spam, glorious spam. Were anxious to try it.
Potnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond repute
The whole game isnt pvp and havin best gears. Sure, the prices make good items unnattainable, but people survived with no socs before all this bs. just find a goal to do, like levelling pene or something lol.
Old 12-12-2007, 05:31   #11
TurboDSM
I R Rox0rz

TurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TurboDSM Send a message via Yahoo to TurboDSM
ive tried 2moons, and Hero Online which are both decent games but no other game has PVP like CO does those games dont take any skill to kill like ss/fb does,all you do is smash keys. i liked both them games but i just missed the pvp co offers

Quote:
Originally Posted by midostarsisterr View Post
O sammy u so sexy i like u name and u brown hair <3 call me at TheGodFather its for vimber mada but i use it some time #45
TurboDSM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 06:21   #12
F~L~A~M~E~S112
Penetrator

F~L~A~M~E~S112 has a reputation beyond reputeF~L~A~M~E~S112 has a reputation beyond reputeF~L~A~M~E~S112 has a reputation beyond reputeF~L~A~M~E~S112 has a reputation beyond reputeF~L~A~M~E~S112 has a reputation beyond reputeF~L~A~M~E~S112 has a reputation beyond reputeF~L~A~M~E~S112 has a reputation beyond reputeF~L~A~M~E~S112 has a reputation beyond reputeF~L~A~M~E~S112 has a reputation beyond reputeF~L~A~M~E~S112 has a reputation beyond reputeF~L~A~M~E~S112 has a reputation beyond repute
No no and no. hell no run while u can
Old 12-12-2007, 06:23   #13
Tecuh
Banned

Tecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You've got to be kidding.
Tecuh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 06:29   #14
nick7913
Quit

nick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond repute
The choice is yours.

I still play it is too addicted for me.

You could start playing again and look if you still like it. If you don't like it you can quit again. As long if you don't going to spend money on it.
nick7913 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 06:38   #15
AEast001

AEast001 has a reputation beyond reputeAEast001 has a reputation beyond reputeAEast001 has a reputation beyond reputeAEast001 has a reputation beyond reputeAEast001 has a reputation beyond reputeAEast001 has a reputation beyond reputeAEast001 has a reputation beyond reputeAEast001 has a reputation beyond reputeAEast001 has a reputation beyond reputeAEast001 has a reputation beyond reputeAEast001 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AEast001 Send a message via Yahoo to AEast001
Come back and play, alot of people say oh god don't come back the game is ****, yet most of them still play it... I'de say come back and play because the game is fun to me ive been playing before the lotto switch and all that stuff that somehow made the game unplayable, sure prices on the good items are a little well alot retarded just makes it that much more fun to work hard and get them, or you could be a big fat rat ******* loser pants and buy DB's or Bulk DB's but if your like me and like a challenge, start playing, work hard, and most importantly have some fun!!!
AEast001 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: