Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 12:48   #1
Vile Knight
Banned

Vile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond repute
The announcement

This isn't spam, but people need to start knowing how TQ cares NOTHING for it's players. I would advise everyone that reads this thread, to click on the link in my signature. It'll take you to the boycott thread on sapphire, now at 98 pages long. I do not expect anyone to read 98 pages worth of posts, but skim through it. See the dozens of players who have joined this boycott.

TQ cares nothing for it's players. The only thing they want is your money, as evidenced by the latest additions to the game. 77 dragonballs to +12 an item. That's $300 for ONE +12 item. TQ refuses to help anyone who doesn't have 20 db codes credited to their account. This isn't anything but a ploy to screw over the common player, because once again, they dont' care. Screw TQ, and I hope they fall, beacuse this whole game has gone to hell with their greed.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:54   #2
Tecuh
Banned

Tecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond reputeTecuh has a reputation beyond repute
Old news travel fast
Old 12-11-2007, 13:00   #3
Clenk
Banned

Clenk is a glorious beacon of lightClenk is a glorious beacon of lightClenk is a glorious beacon of lightClenk is a glorious beacon of lightClenk is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecuh View Post
Old news travel fast
he is from texas, what do you expect.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: