Old 05-11-2006, 10:27   #1
THE_1st1
First_One

THE_1st1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Conquer Level Calculator [TG]

Conquer TG Calculator
Idea by:
This program was first created by Tamath, and is posted on his website: http://tamath.co.uk/pc_calculator.php. But I included some other things, and made it .exe application, so that you people can use at without an internet connection.

Programmed by:
The advanced program was created by THE_1st1 (Thunder Server) on Thursday, May 11, 2006.

Users:
Everyone is welcomed to download and use this program. (It is located in the second post of this thread)

If you have any comments/question/suggestions please feel free to post them here or E-mail me them: The_First_0ne@hotmail.com (the last word starts with Zero).
Server: Thunder

Conquer Level Calculator - Calculates How Much Time You Need To Level Up(Made by me ).

Last edited by THE_1st1; 05-30-2006 at 10:33.
THE_1st1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2006, 10:29   #2
THE_1st1
First_One

Program:
The newest version of Calcualtor.exe is 2.0.0.

Changes in Version 1.1.3
1) Fixed Num Pad bug - You are now able to use Num Pad Keys.
2) Fixed Timing bug - The Spent Time now shows the correct time, thanks to ilikestuff for letting me know about it .

Changes in Version 2.0.0
1) Added Weapon Exp Table (Under 'Info > Table' Section) - You can see how much exp you need to gain each Weapon Level.
2) Added Moster Patch (Under 'Mode > Monster' Section) - You can now use this Patch to calculate how many mobs you have to kill in order to lvl up.
3) Win XP style - This evening I will add Calculator.exe for XP Users (for this time 2.0.0 includes only Win 2k patch, because I programmed it at School's computers.)

The only problem is that 2.0 is still a little buggy. Your help in Bug Hunting will be highly appreciated .

Thanks again everyone for your feedback! If you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know.

Conquer Level Calculator - Calculates How Much Time You Need To Level Up(Made by me ).

Last edited by THE_1st1; 05-30-2006 at 10:33.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:33   #3
Squiget
Sonamabish

Squiget is on a distinguished road
i dont even wanna know how horrible my experience is...
i rather like being blissfully ignorant.

but actually a nice little tool.

Neurosis (the Underbog): 70 BE Warlock

Quote:
Originally posted by BR REPORTER
fine of that of they gem it of mine of falling of I leave it of I of and make the pipe of mine of the one in of I come it of I of kylin gem main of falling of leaves of it of it and of pk of and the super ones it makes dragon!
Squiget is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2006, 10:45   #4
Flames
Darkening:

Flames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant future
Well, it seems nice and free so i wouldnt worry about running it nice tool

i'm 1/2 working on making a all in one program with leveling up times, amounts of +1's needed, and a archive of all the weapon and armour states with how much a +1 adds to each ect
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2006, 05:34   #5
Mafiaborn
Emus pwn

Location: Behind you... Pointing a ray gun at the back of your skull.
Mafiaborn has a reputation beyond reputeMafiaborn has a reputation beyond reputeMafiaborn has a reputation beyond reputeMafiaborn has a reputation beyond reputeMafiaborn has a reputation beyond reputeMafiaborn has a reputation beyond reputeMafiaborn has a reputation beyond reputeMafiaborn has a reputation beyond reputeMafiaborn has a reputation beyond reputeMafiaborn has a reputation beyond reputeMafiaborn has a reputation beyond repute
Um, one question.

whats the lvl it assumes you are?
Old 05-12-2006, 06:55   #6
THE_1st1
First_One

Quote:
Originally posted by Mafiaborn
Um, one question.

whats the lvl it assumes you are?
It doesn't matter waht lvl you are 1, or 130. When you go in Training Grounds, and you start at 12:00 with 13,151 pct. Then you go have a drink or sumthing, and come back at 12:15 with 15,005 pct.

And there you go:
Enter 12:00 into the Start Time.
Enter 13,151 into the Start Exp.
Enter 12:15 into the End Time.
Enter 15,005 into the End Exp.

And Click 'Calculate', and the program will tell you after how many seconds, hours, minutes, days you will lvl up!

Old 05-12-2006, 07:02   #7
THE_1st1
First_One

Thanks for positive replies guys .

Quote:
Originally posted by Flames
Well, it seems nice and free so i wouldnt worry about running it nice tool

i'm 1/2 working on making a all in one program with leveling up times, amounts of +1's needed, and a archive of all the weapon and armour states with how much a +1 adds to each ect
Good luck on your project there mate! Right now I am working on adding stuff to this program also. What I am planning to do is to make a "Monster Mode" or sumthing, so that it will count how many mobs do you have to kill in order to lvl up. The Monster patch will be out soon.

Old 05-12-2006, 09:30   #8
THE_1st1
First_One

Virus Check

For those ones who think that this is a virus:

File: calculator.exe.rar
OK

Scanner results
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

Old 05-13-2006, 18:42   #9
guenther

guenther has a reputation beyond reputeguenther has a reputation beyond reputeguenther has a reputation beyond reputeguenther has a reputation beyond reputeguenther has a reputation beyond reputeguenther has a reputation beyond reputeguenther has a reputation beyond reputeguenther has a reputation beyond reputeguenther has a reputation beyond reputeguenther has a reputation beyond reputeguenther has a reputation beyond repute
how do i put 2 swords on??

can sum1 tell me plz
guenther is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2006, 19:36   #10
Flames
Darkening:

Flames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant future
what'd be really cool is to get it tp loop into CO, so when someone pressed start, to signal they're leveling, it takes a running total of time and how much exp they're gaining and works it based on that refreshing every 3mins or so ^^
Old 05-13-2006, 20:50   #11
PXD_Lucifer
Banned

PXD_Lucifer is an unknown quantity at this point
+1 karma
PXD_Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2006, 04:13   #12
BaNaNa-MaMa

BaNaNa-MaMa is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Conquer Level Calculator [TG]

Quote:
Originally posted by THE_1st1
Conquer TG Calculator
Idea by:
This program was first created by Tamath, and is posted on his website: http://tamath.co.uk/pc_calculator.php. But I included some other things, and made it .exe application, so that you people can use at without an internet connection.

Programmed by:
The advanced program was created by THE_1st1 (Thunder Server) on Thursday, May 11, 2006.

Users:
Everyone is welcomed to download and use this program.

If you have any comments, question, please feel free to post them here.

Program:
хорошая прога

Servers:
Ruby:Janmine: 122 Archer
Justice:KuKuMoPa: Archer-Archer 112lvl, G-Light water-trojan 105
Meteor:Kandie:water-trojan 121lvl,sundo:water-water 110lvl, ..Masta-Killa.. 103lvl Evil Archer
Lightning:BaNaNa-MaMa: water-water 110lvl, BeCHa: 83lvl Evil Fire Tao
Jupiter:Atomic-Barbie: Warrior-Fire , BlackAndWhite: water-trojan 106
KingJus:
N
BaNaNa-MaMa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2006, 07:43   #13
THE_1st1
First_One

Quote:
what'd be really cool is to get it tp loop into CO, so when someone pressed start, to signal they're leveling, it takes a running total of time and how much exp they're gaining and works it based on that refreshing every 3mins or so ^^
Thanks for positive feedback everyone.

To Flames: I didn't quite get you there . Did you mean it to start a timer, and check how much exp thery are getting, and after each minute refresh the output, so the calculator will be more accurate, right?

Thanks for the idea! Not sure if I will be able to do it. The problem is, how will this program get the user's exp? One way is for user to input it, and the other to get it from their server, which is 'impossible'. But I might come up with something else.

Thanks again!

Old 05-15-2006, 08:00   #14
Flames
Darkening:

my guess, i'm still new to programming, but have a start button they press when all set up in TG, or when they start levleing,

it takes they're % at the current time then, then have it check they're exp every 5 mins or so

us a timer to work out how long has passed ect, need to loop it into the CO program though
Old 05-15-2006, 08:25   #15
THE_1st1
First_One

Quote:
my guess, i'm still new to programming, but have a start button they press when all set up in TG, or when they start levleing,

it takes they're % at the current time then, then have it check they're exp every 5 mins or so

us a timer to work out how long has passed ect, need to loop it into the CO program though
Ok let me explain . Everything about everyone is stored on CO servers: their lvls, exp, items, etc...So...when you go to TG, stand by a stake, and start attacking, it sends the packets of data to their server, where server examines this data and accepts it, or not. So when a person starts atacking a stake, the packet start running from their computer throught internet to CO Server. Then their Server get this packet, and adds the inforamation about this person into their Server's database (experience, or item found...).

So I'd need the access to their Server's database in order to see the changes about this specific person. I am not sayting that this is 'imposible', but TQ won't let me access their database coz I could screw it up .

Thanks for the replies.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: