Old 02-27-2018, 10:19   #31
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
This is the most easiest, and pragmatic solution by far. I would sign this one because while my idea would be fun AF we all know tq won't do it so meh.

+1 here

As much as I would love this, and suggested it yrs back. It's not a pragmatic solution. If you remove BP here completely then what are you left with? Only team pk and elite pk where anti matters. People would have to change their builds completely pretty much which as much as I hate to say it, is not fair.

Removing nobility is enough. People are complaining about kings and princes teaming up, that shouldn't matter if there is no nobility. There should still be a BP gap between non +12 and +12 chars, that's not the issue most people are having. People who can't even get +12 are not going to be leading good guilds that would win anyway, thus, Nobility is as far as you should have to go to making GW more fair.

This is another solution, though for GW not for CTF. CTF is fine how it is.
makes no sense , let me ask u a question ???

Can u start over now !!
Simple answer NEVER -0 Chance to build without bulking , All team events should be reworked to KILL the antibreak ****s . all people should get the chance that old people got .

about ur words , it still won't work a bulker will go new server make an antibreak full +12 with even 0 Blessed damage and will take everything alone . it mustn't work that way i believe

and i would say it for life U NEVER gonna survive vs these 45k+ attacks even if u r full +12 , that makes my suggestion the best for balancing it .
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2018, 12:46   #32
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Chloe- View Post
GW is too long, it needs to be 30-60 mins at most and the winner should be the guild who has held the pole for the longest amount of time during GW (not the guild who sat in offline TG for 5 hours). The pole and gates need more HP, something similar to the HP of Tyrant. Also remove the BP you gain from donation from the map so if 3 kings are on one side it doesnt matter.
Exactly - This would help A LOT with guilds working together like in previous periods of the games life - where it took PUSHES as a guild all together and coordinated to get inside the castle and take the pole and hold it. instead of who can get the most assassins and archers logged off inside.

Who held the pole the longest = winner of GW sounds perfect to me - it would mean the time of gw ACTUALLY matters not just the last 15 seconds - Every moment enemies have the pole is moment your guild doesn't, would means fighting constantly to try and would sounds fun and would remove OTG issue

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2018, 13:21   #33
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Exactly - This would help A LOT with guilds working together like in previous periods of the games life - where it took PUSHES as a guild all together and coordinated to get inside the castle and take the pole and hold it. instead of who can get the most assassins and archers logged off inside.

Who held the pole the longest = winner of GW sounds perfect to me - it would mean the time of gw ACTUALLY matters not just the last 15 seconds - Every moment enemies have the pole is moment your guild doesn't, would means fighting constantly to try and would sounds fun and would remove OTG issue
I agree with this.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2018, 13:35   #34
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Or perhaps it could be just like it is on nemesis. The guild who does the highest damage on pole in those 2 hrs will win. Simple as that

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2018, 14:37   #35
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Or perhaps it could be just like it is on nemesis. The guild who does the highest damage on pole in those 2 hrs will win. Simple as that
Then it would just be who has the most warriors and assassins focused on hitting the pole the whole time, instead of winning fights and who has the better placement of fighters and coordination to protect the pole / gates

But MOSTLY - Gw pole / Gates need more HP or something... 1 warrior or 1 assassins shouldn't be able to solo open a gate or kill a pole in 5 seconds. Same for the CTF home bases too easy to kill.

The idea to remove donation values for GW would work great also. Would mean 3 kings in one guild or alliance wouldn't matter and make issues of super stacked 1 sided less so as everyones BP would be normalized - long as you're full +12 you'd be good to go.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.

Last edited by cuZz; 02-27-2018 at 14:45.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2018, 15:02   #36
-Chloe-

-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It's a shame that TQ wont listen
-Chloe- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2018, 16:39   #37
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
makes no sense , let me ask u a question ???

Can u start over now !!
Simple answer NEVER -0 Chance to build without bulking , All team events should be reworked to KILL the antibreak ****s . all people should get the chance that old people got .

about ur words , it still won't work a bulker will go new server make an antibreak full +12 with even 0 Blessed damage and will take everything alone . it mustn't work that way i believe

and i would say it for life U NEVER gonna survive vs these 45k+ attacks even if u r full +12 , that makes my suggestion the best for balancing it .
I still don't agree with taking it this far. I don't play anti, but it would be unfair for those who have invested time and money into making their accounts ANTI. If they made all events like skill they would **** over everyone who built like this. I think removing donations for the events is a pragmatic approach and doesn't kill their build vs everyone.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2018, 16:49   #38
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
I still don't agree with taking it this far. I don't play anti, but it would be unfair for those who have invested time and money into making their accounts ANTI. If they made all events like skill they would **** over everyone who built like this. I think removing donations for the events is a pragmatic approach and doesn't kill their build vs everyone.

ok , skip the anti thing ?

can u survive 45k attackers swipe as full +12 char ?, if u can , can u survive 2 swipes in gw or ctf poles ?? lets say u could ?? lets say also u have over 200 immu , can u stand with a king at almost 230 Strike "or nearly 240 with a monk in team" ?

alright , you gonna say ill go stg , can u take poles on stg ?? ....you will still get killed

some chars are overpowered and still dominate these events to own more overpowered chars .. by nature that will DUMP a lot of players .. its also like if one of my friends got op char , i can use his char to stomp on all and fill my pockets of money .. thats how it works nowadays .
even thu i have a lot of friends , i never liked the way it is.

>
i know that people might have paid , gave up lifes ....

but there should be a REAL chance for newbies and casual players to make their way . the game is totally unblanced atm
since perfection came out .. it turned into a disaster

i remember being able to do miracles with a 370 BP vhar before perfection comes out.
then i became totally useless and quitted , lost interest of game.

and even if you welling to bulk
look at current chi ranks ?
soon u gonna need 400 to have a top 50

can u imagine how much ur going to pay to have a char that would roughly satisfy u ?

<

Last edited by #Explicit; 02-27-2018 at 17:08.
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2018, 17:45   #39
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
ok , skip the anti thing ?

can u survive 45k attackers swipe as full +12 char ?, if u can , can u survive 2 swipes in gw or ctf poles ?? lets say u could ?? lets say also u have over 200 immu , can u stand with a king at almost 230 Strike "or nearly 240 with a monk in team" ?

alright , you gonna say ill go stg , can u take poles on stg ?? ....you will still get killed

some chars are overpowered and still dominate these events to own more overpowered chars .. by nature that will DUMP a lot of players .. its also like if one of my friends got op char , i can use his char to stomp on all and fill my pockets of money .. thats how it works nowadays .
even thu i have a lot of friends , i never liked the way it is.

>
i know that people might have paid , gave up lifes ....

but there should be a REAL chance for newbies and casual players to make their way . the game is totally unblanced atm
since perfection came out .. it turned into a disaster

i remember being able to do miracles with a 370 BP vhar before perfection comes out.
then i became totally useless and quitted , lost interest of game.

and even if you welling to bulk
look at current chi ranks ?
soon u gonna need 400 to have a top 50

can u imagine how much ur going to pay to have a char that would roughly satisfy u ?

<
I don't expect to have the best char in co, I can still do work in a lot of situations without it. I'm rerolling my chars chi right now aiming 395+ on gates. The only thing I would consider broken, as does everyone is x2. That **** should have been removed long ago, leave it in for pve but that's it. That has nothing to do with BP though. X2 still goes off in skill etc so this is mute argument.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 02-27-2018, 19:43   #40
JediMindTrick

JediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQ314 View Post
replace CTF/GW with Clash of Guild event.
i concur
Old 02-27-2018, 21:35   #41
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Remove x2 in perfection
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2018, 22:10   #42
Dacotah

Dacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
It's not just gw it's all events.

Simple solution:
no king/queen can join the same guild or alliance.

In other words, A king/queen cannot join a guild whose alliance has a king/queen inside of it already.

3 kings = 3 sides.
Would never work, what of the many servers where the same owner owns all 3 kings or are parnters?

Neptune (Dacotah)/Eternity/Titan/Mercury/Champions_EU/Light/TwilightDance/Light
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9...Km0ao9_IIyI7uQ
Dacotah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2018, 22:18   #43
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacotah View Post
Would never work, what of the many servers where the same owner owns all 3 kings or are parnters?
That's why I said it wouldn't work as well. If they were to do anything like that with donations, what they'd need to do is make it to where no more than 2 kings can ally. If 3 kings ally then the one with the lowest donation is demoted to prince, and the next highest donation that's not in the same alliance is promoted to king/queen. Again, Would be better if they add +1 king spot, and -1 duke spot to make this work more efficiently. 3 sides is dumb and there will always be that one side with some useless pub that doesn't like playing with other people or just doesn't have people so no point in 3 sides, keep it 2.

Old 03-01-2018, 19:05   #44
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacotah View Post
Is this really a question? What do you think would happen lol

3 kings would work in every server except venus. Better?
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2018, 20:04   #45
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Also we find that the member of some top 8 guilds in CTF drop to 1 after the CTF, do you know why is that? Seems like some kind of operation.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: