Old 02-26-2018, 18:44   #16
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks a lot for the feedback, I will collect and forward the ideas.
But why most of the members don't join the events? Can these Improvements bring them back to guild activities?
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2018, 18:48   #17
CUP|D0N
Brendan

CUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to CUP|D0N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
But why most of the members don't join the events? Can these Improvements bring them back to guild activities?
Most of the people barely get any rewards from it if anything. I'm sure if the improvements are actually good more people would show up.
Old 02-26-2018, 18:48   #18
JediMindTrick

JediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond repute
GW and CTF should be shorten to 30min. I do like the idea of a 3 sided server.
Old 02-26-2018, 18:49   #19
JediMindTrick

JediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond repute
Oh and should make it like the new map. Level 120+ to join only or something huehueheuh. That could stop farmers
Old 02-26-2018, 19:52   #20
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello Rxin =)

Cuz one side is too strong and and the other has too lil chance to win, so they don't go to gw, cuz of rewards too, as CUP|D0N said
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2018, 21:13   #21
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
I am assuming it is a sarcastic remark >.<
No sarcasm, I see that you're not open to the idea of a 3 sided server. Maybe you are comfortable on the strong side of the server and like just sitting around gw pole not doing anything (gw used to last longer than 30 minutes years ago, bp was not released at that time and so battles lasted longer, offline tg was always an option during gw back then and hardly anyone would use it since they're having too much fun fb'ing each other). Maybe you like rushing around collecting flags with ease in ctf, because there's no real competition to worry about. Or maybe I'm wrong in thinking that you're on the strong side of your server and you just genuinely can't vision a 3 sided server, and that's okay. You're entitled to your own opinion. I respect that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
I am against BP cap... Leave it as it is. Why donate if you cannot take advantage of your BP for the main game events? (I don't play anti-break.. just water is)
Well the BP cap would promote a much more active event since all players have the opportunity to take part in the fight and make a difference. No more worrying about counter, break, immunity, crit builds being an issue. Everyone would be more or less equal. And I feel that would make everyone have fun on the server.

There is a problem with this that you've pointed out, those who have donated would feel like their donations were worth nothing since their bp will no longer be a deciding factor on who wins these specific events.

All I can say is that they can still partake in other events such as team, epk, plunder, guild beast, monthly pk and so on and those wont have any affect on their bp.

After all players who play king accounts are not the only players in the game, gotta think about everyone to help make the guild wars and ctf more fun.
Or

You can just have 3 sides to a server where each king has a side.

Both suggestions are great in my opinion, in fact combining the bp cap with the 3 sided server would make the game a lot more fun!

Quote:
That would be awesome.

I do think a lot of people would agree that these ideas would bring a lot of players back to guild actives such as gw and ctf.

Last edited by -Kirito; 02-26-2018 at 21:38.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2018, 21:26   #22
-Chloe-

-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Guys, we are making an investigation about guild recently, and we would like to gather your thoughts about guild, especially about guild activity.

Do you join guild war or CTF? And how many members in your guild join these guild events regularly?

If you have any thoughts about that, please let us know, thank you in advance.
GW is too long, it needs to be 30-60 mins at most and the winner should be the guild who has held the pole for the longest amount of time during GW (not the guild who sat in offline TG for 5 hours). The pole and gates need more HP, something similar to the HP of Tyrant. Also remove the BP you gain from donation from the map so if 3 kings are on one side it doesnt matter.

Last edited by -Chloe-; 02-26-2018 at 21:30.
-Chloe- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2018, 22:00   #23
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
No sarcasm, I see that you're not open to the idea of a 3 sided server. Maybe you are comfortable on the strong side of the server and like just sitting around gw pole not doing anything (gw used to last longer than 30 minutes years ago, bp was not released at that time and so battles lasted longer, offline tg was always an option during gw back then and hardly anyone would use it since they're having too much fun fb'ing each other). Maybe you like rushing around collecting flags with ease in ctf, because there's no real competition to worry about. Or maybe I'm wrong in thinking that you're on the strong side of your server and you just genuinely can't vision a 3 sided server, and that's okay. You're entitled to your own opinion. I respect that.
Hmmm... long time ago, there was no offline tg... there was just tg.. and even at that time it didn't last 3 hours >.<

If 3 sided server could work, it would be nice... but I really don't think it is something that can be done... Kings are not all equals (classes, perfection, donations, builds)... let's say you have 3 sided server, maybe one side send a prince to another side and take king position by increasing that prince's donation.. then, now they just can leave that king offline and one of the sides doesn't have king >.<... not even speaking about transfers... too many ways it cannot work.. TQ will never make it right urghhh

It they miraculously do.. i would actually really like it =)

Oh! and i am on the strong side of server, but it has not always been the case... I was one of the last ones going GW against new strong side... with maybe 5 or less ppl sometimes while other players were just waiting offline tg for chance to win at the last minutes... not what i remember gw was about... Plunder was the same >.<... CTF we ranked sometimes yes, even against 3 kings, so was okay i guess... Then I changed side, but reasons are a lil complicated and personal

And what are servers that are really competitive anyway (serious question and not speaking about the ones with big wars >.<)?
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2018, 22:40   #24
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
My server is perfectly 2 sided. Ctf is 50/50. You'd think its fun but it is just a boring swipe fest. A few 45k attack swipers kill you with normal hits while the rest just dies nonstop. The game is so out of balance the mass events dont interest me anymore.
Old 02-27-2018, 03:55   #25
JQ314

JQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond repute
replace CTF/GW with Clash of Guild event.
Old 02-27-2018, 04:27   #26
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
My server is perfectly 2 sided. Ctf is 50/50. You'd think its fun but it is just a boring swipe fest. A few 45k attack swipers kill you with normal hits while the rest just dies nonstop. The game is so out of balance the mass events dont interest me anymore.

^ this.

Doesn't matter if you have 200+ players playing CTF, they all will gather in one base (x2) and die to whoever has 41 - 45k atk. It's not fun even for the guy whos killing them.

A while back I suggest to make 5 instead of 3 bases and make the base area bigger so you won't have everyone dying to one click.

Turning GW/CTF into STPK is a great idea.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2018, 05:37   #27
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jq314 View Post
replace ctf/gw with clash of guild event.
+ 10000000
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2018, 05:46   #28
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
i believe for some reason , these events wasn't designed only for kings , bulkers or whatever is called PAY TO WIN , i believe u also getting more from gamblers so give ur old school players something to pay for give us the game we liked 10 years ago

so i would suggest :

[[[ -Cap the BP and stats in ctf and GW , just like the same in skill pk and

-if you do this you would also remove the ability to offline TG in GW ....... so this is gonna be fair for all ... not a bulkers event , cuz all bulkers got anti break accounts . all they do is to Stack cps in their egy pilots pocket as also pilots abuse these events to get inrl money. ]]]

-increase the rewards for ctf , gw cuz current is **** and doesn't match with allllllllllllllllllllllllll these systems added recently

-u can't QUIT/or get kicked out of guild in ctf time till u get the reward (Apparently apply to all maps in game so don't be stupid ) , prevent's ctf abuse

-CTF : if u killed a player you get exploits once only so killing him for twice wont count > rev and kill abuse fix

-the rewards for guilds at ctf would be set automatically [ gold + cps ] so kings won't take all the cps and members get only a little shi**y amount of gold , come on there's guilds with over 100k cps in cuz of farning ctf .

-No Random revive for waters + monks at CTF

finally , i hope u consider my suggestions
^
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2018, 07:31   #29
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Chloe- View Post
GW is too long, it needs to be 30-60 mins at most and the winner should be the guild who has held the pole for the longest amount of time during GW (not the guild who sat in offline TG for 5 hours). The pole and gates need more HP, something similar to the HP of Tyrant. Also remove the BP you gain from donation from the map so if 3 kings are on one side it doesnt matter.
This is the most easiest, and pragmatic solution by far. I would sign this one because while my idea would be fun AF we all know tq won't do it so meh.

+1 here

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
not about nobility , BUT the whole thing just like skill team pk

atm theres 0 Chance for noobs to make gold and cps cuz of these hungry fkers

about antibreak ,,,, this sh*** should never exist specially at events with good rewards , its like u can make a prince antibreak and go take a ctf base alone ??? would u ever like this if u can't break or less bp !!

PEOPLE USE ANTI BREAK TO COVER THEIR WEAKNESS , MAKING MONEY OF ???? NOTHING just like the low level tours in which all play as anti break

i would say antibreak was quite balanced at past when max hp was around 30k , but now ??? no way u have iron sheild , u have azure sheild ,u have 60+k over HP kings , and u can give them 10k damage as a full +12 char , so goodluck

i have a lot of antibreak friends , but its PVP not P V AB

i would love to see a +4 1 sock noob with -3 items build his way FAIR .
As much as I would love this, and suggested it yrs back. It's not a pragmatic solution. If you remove BP here completely then what are you left with? Only team pk and elite pk where anti matters. People would have to change their builds completely pretty much which as much as I hate to say it, is not fair.

Removing nobility is enough. People are complaining about kings and princes teaming up, that shouldn't matter if there is no nobility. There should still be a BP gap between non +12 and +12 chars, that's not the issue most people are having. People who can't even get +12 are not going to be leading good guilds that would win anyway, thus, Nobility is as far as you should have to go to making GW more fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQ314 View Post
replace CTF/GW with Clash of Guild event.
This is another solution, though for GW not for CTF. CTF is fine how it is.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 02-27-2018 at 07:37.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2018, 07:43   #30
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
GW is outdated.

The pole dies too fast, the gates die too fast. A simple tiny rush and the gates are open.
The reward is far too small for as many people as it is intended to reward.

The biggest problem is offline TG. It has made GW an event based on chance. 50/50 you will win due to offline TG. That is a horrible event.

Take offline TG out and make there be some sort of reward for being there the entire 3 hours.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: