Old 01-04-2017, 02:04   #1
NATAS

NATAS is on a distinguished road
This is what happens when youlet retards work at your company...

So I try to buy some cps . I have a char that is about $24.00 from VIP 1. Well the stupid sales system says I have to credit 59.99 to get to that level. WTF!Maybe I don't give a Falun Gong about their stupid promotion and want 29.99 worth of cps . But the braindead morons won't let me spend the amount I want which will ,by their system as stated would give me VIP 1 as I have spent enough to this point that I am almost there.Instead they are trying to extort more money, what a bunch of greedy a-holes so I guess they nothing from me on principle, azzhats...
NATAS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2017, 02:29   #2
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NATAS View Post
So I try to buy some cps . I have a char that is about $24.00 from VIP 1. Well the stupid sales system says I have to credit 59.99 to get to that level. WTF!Maybe I don't give a Falun Gong about their stupid promotion and want 29.99 worth of cps . But the braindead morons won't let me spend the amount I want which will ,by their system as stated would give me VIP 1 as I have spent enough to this point that I am almost there.Instead they are trying to extort more money, what a bunch of greedy a-holes so I guess they nothing from me on principle, azzhats...
Isn't VIP 1 only like 50 USD? Are you sure 59.99 isn't just the VIP 1 threshold (i.e. Not a requirement that you have to pay for that particular card)?
Old 01-04-2017, 03:41   #3
NATAS

When I sign in to my account in the vip section I get this message
"You're $27.02 away from advancing to level 1" so if I am only that much away why do I have to spend the same amount as someone at zero?They kinda take a dump on veteran user who are close , screw what you already spent on our second rate game, pay more or get locked out from buying any , well I guess I know what choice I am making ...

this is as far as I get:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen cap.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	151061  

Last edited by NATAS; 01-04-2017 at 04:15.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:02   #4
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
When I sign in to my account in the vip section I get this message
"You're $27.02 away from advancing to level 1" so if I am only that much away why do I have to spend the same amount as someone at zero?They kinda take a dump on veteran user who are close , screw what you already spent on our second rate game, pay more or get locked out from buying any , well I guess I know what choice I am making ...

this is as far as I get:
I'm not sure I understand. Where does it say you need to credit a 59.99 card and not simply a further USD 27.02.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:36   #5
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
if u are talking about the vip upgrade event, i assume the "upgrade requirement" is just an indication how much it costs to upgrade from 0 to 1 if u never credited anything before..
and after u credited it could take about 24 hours or so for your vip lvl to actually upgrade
Old 01-04-2017, 08:42   #6
NATAS

It will not let my purchase cps at a value less than 59.99.thus the screen shot.On this char I am already more than half way to VIP lev 1 .
Old 01-04-2017, 14:05   #7
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It will not let my purchase cps at a value less than 59.99.thus the screen shot.On this char I am already more than half way to VIP lev 1 .
Perhaps you're trying to use a payment option that doesn't have anything lower. I can guarantee I've never had to pay over the threshold to upgrade. Just get the 29$ and you'll be fine.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2017, 06:27   #8
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Purchases don't register on the VIP system instantly, I think it can take a few days. Could that be the problem?

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: