Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-12-2016, 11:14   #1
Weatherwax
BashShell
 
Weatherwax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4,505
Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
BP tournament next summer?

I got a ticket in my bag which looks like a lottery ticket. It tells me, and the NPC agrees, that there will be BP tournaments in July and August.

Were TQ trying to tell us something else or are they really giving 7 months' warning?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizaro View Post
I seem to get along with botters very good, but they never talk to me and kill my mobs all the time

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

_______________________________________
Greg, always in my heart
Weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2016, 15:08   #2
Schnifschnaf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 308
Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
I got a ticket in my bag which looks like a lottery ticket. It tells me, and the NPC agrees, that there will be BP tournaments in July and August.

Were TQ trying to tell us something else or are they really giving 7 months' warning?
I think they were trying to tell us about a 2nd round of cs-epk.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2016, 15:34   #3
Weatherwax
BashShell
 
Weatherwax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4,505
Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
I think they were trying to tell us about a 2nd round of cs-epk.
Ah, OK. Thank you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizaro View Post
I seem to get along with botters very good, but they never talk to me and kill my mobs all the time

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

_______________________________________
Greg, always in my heart
Weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:01.