Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-28-2016, 14:42   #1
Ferir
Registered User
 
Ferir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Mexico
Posts: 135
Ferir is on a distinguished road
Hey guys naab need haalp. which is the best way to build up +12's :S

Hi. thanks for any reply in advance. i wanna know because i live in a poor server which has no cool stuff for sale and someone is selling +12 armor and headgear for 20.k. just wanna know if building my +7s woulld be a way cheaper and how should i do it. because i just noticed that war armor only woork as comppose progress on war armors and so. what should i do :S? Btw +5 stones are 170-150 cps on my server
__________________
130Arch-130Tro-110Wattao-111War-133Arch
Ferir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 15:12   #2
Ferir
Registered User
 
Ferir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Mexico
Posts: 135
Ferir is on a distinguished road
And why i cant use an elite B tower as composition for a super B tower :S it aint locked....
__________________
130Arch-130Tro-110Wattao-111War-133Arch
Ferir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 19:28   #3
january20th
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 18
january20th is on a distinguished road
+5 stone 150-170cps?
january20th is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 20:15   #4
Ferir
Registered User
 
Ferir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Mexico
Posts: 135
Ferir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by january20th View Post
+5 stone 150-170cps?
yeah dude my server is broke u find that kinda stuff cheap. but everything else overpriced
__________________
130Arch-130Tro-110Wattao-111War-133Arch
Ferir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 20:41   #5
Locky
Boogey
 
Locky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 835
Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferir View Post
Hi. thanks for any reply in advance. i wanna know because i live in a poor server which has no cool stuff for sale and someone is selling +12 armor and headgear for 20.k. just wanna know if building my +7s woulld be a way cheaper and how should i do it. because i just noticed that war armor only woork as comppose progress on war armors and so. what should i do :S? Btw +5 stones are 170-150 cps on my server
Considering the +5 stone being 170 cps ea (max?)
U would end up paying 4590 for a +8 stone.
Since a +12 item requires 3x +8 stones and 2x +7 stones (Or somewhere close to that)

Ull end up paying 17k cps for a +12 item. (If the current +5 stone keeps selling for that price)

So:
1. If ur market is flourising with + stones, buy them. U will end up cheaper.
2. But if the stones are 'rare' its better off buying that +12 set especially with the upcoming release of the new warrior (Sets will increase in value)
__________________
Back at it, L140 T.Striker on Storm.
Accepting free items to build up my char.
Locky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 22:37   #6
Ferir
Registered User
 
Ferir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Mexico
Posts: 135
Ferir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
Considering the +5 stone being 170 cps ea (max?)
U would end up paying 4590 for a +8 stone.
Since a +12 item requires 3x +8 stones and 2x +7 stones (Or somewhere close to that)

Ull end up paying 17k cps for a +12 item. (If the current +5 stone keeps selling for that price)

So:
1. If ur market is flourising with + stones, buy them. U will end up cheaper.
2. But if the stones are 'rare' its better off buying that +12 set especially with the upcoming release of the new warrior (Sets will increase in value)
damn. no dude its just because people is going crazy on this event and they want to get cps as fast as possible for ther bound gears i forgot to mention
__________________
130Arch-130Tro-110Wattao-111War-133Arch
Ferir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 22:43   #7
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd
 
PsAiKoW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,763
PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Most of the time buying +12 is much cheaper than making.
In rare cases making might be cheaper but usually there arent enough +8s in market to make a +12 so u would have to wait and check market for a long time to find enough cheap ones..
If u r prepared to buy several +12s in 1 time it might be worth checking other servers to find cheaper gear and transfer it, or transfer to that server and play there
__________________
some stuff for sale on Dark: \\+12P7 arch set 40kcp // 2x +12P6 crossabers (1 poison) 10kcp \\
PsAiKoW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2016, 16:56   #8
Weatherwax
BashShell
 
Weatherwax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4,505
Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferir View Post
And why i cant use an elite B tower as composition for a super B tower :S it aint locked....
In order to compose an item into one with a lower BP you need to use a merchant account. So if your elite B tower has a higher + than the super one, make your account a merchant, then change the merchant status back after doing the composing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizaro View Post
I seem to get along with botters very good, but they never talk to me and kill my mobs all the time

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

_______________________________________
Greg, always in my heart
Weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2016, 19:13   #9
Ferir
Registered User
 
Ferir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Mexico
Posts: 135
Ferir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
Most of the time buying +12 is much cheaper than making.
In rare cases making might be cheaper but usually there arent enough +8s in market to make a +12 so u would have to wait and check market for a long time to find enough cheap ones..
If u r prepared to buy several +12s in 1 time it might be worth checking other servers to find cheaper gear and transfer it, or transfer to that server and play there
is Adventure/warlord open to transfer :S?
__________________
130Arch-130Tro-110Wattao-111War-133Arch
Ferir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2016, 20:57   #10
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,926
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferir View Post
is Adventure/warlord open to transfer :S?
No.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:08.