Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 21:52   #10291
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
I was disappointed that Green Bay lost today. Speaking of guns, I'm planning to put these on my revolver. The black grips are rather large and the wood just looks better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFizzle View Post
Spent $70 getting my car oil changed at Jiffy Lube. T_T Ouchh.
Do you go to a shop because you don't know how to do an oil change or because its so ****ing cold outside?
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2013, 00:40   #10292
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty sure she can get her oil changed for free.
Trololol.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2013, 03:05   #10293
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
I was disappointed that Green Bay lost today. Speaking of guns, I'm planning to put these on my revolver. The black grips are rather large and the wood just looks better.
How many of those 300 million guns do you own by now?
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2013, 09:12   #10294
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
How many of those 300 million guns do you own by now?
Six, but I'm only 18 years old, so by the time I'm older I should have a vast collection of guns.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2013, 14:12   #10295
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
cool having more guns means more homicide or at least thats what Harvard says http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/fi...uns-and-death/, then again its Harvard right, its not Yale.

I like number 4's explanation.
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2013, 18:06   #10296
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post

Do you go to a shop because you don't know how to do an oil change or because its so ****ing cold outside?
RAVENSSS~~~

Anyways, yeah I went to a shop and they checked my car, they vacuumed it, and idk what else that it included. I don't know anything about cars and I think I will ask my dad to teach me, I don't completely trust him to change the oil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
Pretty sure she can get her oil changed for free.
Trololol.
<_< UHHHHMM
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2013, 23:28   #10297
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
wtfizzle its really easy to change your oil, your dad can handle it easily because it really is that easy. all you do is-and I've lost her.

I kid, ok imagine underneath your car is this little bottle, yes a bottle like a cup, and its filled with oil, you just spin it (lefty loosy right tighty) and out it comes! Then you put in a new "bottle" after you wait a few minutes first (so any leftover icky stuff falls out).

For even simpler terms, imagine taking out a single battery from a remote control (yes those things that change channels and get lost in the abyss of the underside of couches, yes those) and replacing it with a new battery (after all the leftover icky stuff falls out, of course).
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2013, 01:03   #10298
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
The difficult part of an oil change is just how to get rid of the old oil and to avoid that anything drops on the floor.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2013, 05:06   #10299
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
$70 for an oil change? Someone should've taken a man with her.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2013, 05:07   #10300
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
RAVENSSS~~~

Anyways, yeah I went to a shop and they checked my car, they vacuumed it, and idk what else that it included. I don't know anything about cars and I think I will ask my dad to teach me, I don't completely trust him to change the oil.

<_< UHHHHMM
huehue!

This is Bulgaria.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:47   #10301
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
$70 for an oil change? Someone should've taken a man with her.
I have no idea how much an oil change costs, thought that must be just any regular service but yeah its pricey..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
The difficult part of an oil change is just how to get rid of the old oil and to avoid that anything drops on the floor.
My dad puts it in one of his old bottles, I thought he was a little ghetto about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
wtfizzle its really easy to change your oil, your dad can handle it easily because it really is that easy. all you do is-and I've lost her.

I kid, ok imagine underneath your car is this little bottle, yes a bottle like a cup, and its filled with oil, you just spin it (lefty loosy right tighty) and out it comes! Then you put in a new "bottle" after you wait a few minutes first (so any leftover icky stuff falls out).

For even simpler terms, imagine taking out a single battery from a remote control (yes those things that change channels and get lost in the abyss of the underside of couches, yes those) and replacing it with a new battery (after all the leftover icky stuff falls out, of course).
D: Probably, I need to read my car's owner manual. It's a Chevy and supposedly if I take care of it its supposed to last for a longgg time. They require some kind of oil, I think its synthetic, not sure though. My mom goes to her dealer to change the oil, my dad does it himself. Might ask my dad to change it next time, still worried that he might mess it up or something.
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2013, 00:14   #10302
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
$20 at Wally World, man. Unless you're getting synthetic, but even then you shouldn't be paying no $70 for just an oil change, unless you're driving some beast that has some huge 12 quart pan, or something.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2013, 09:33   #10303
NACHOs
Banned

NACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
if it makes you feel any better gun owners have killed more criminals than police officers.
Thats maybe cos the criminals usually try to avoid robbing cops....and the fact that theres about 1000 times more gun owners then cops=?

I dont get why liberals always think they are the end link of the evelution and that the world has changed. FACT: You are NOT, you`re just the same tittys now that you were back in the stoneages when u got eaten by animals while picking berries with the rest of the ladies.

The world dont change, just the people who write the rules.

Quote:
cool having more guns means more homicide or at least thats what Harvard says http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/fi...uns-and-death/, then again its Harvard right, its not Yale.

I like number 4's explanation.
wow amazing research. Guess what more cops leads to? yes, more people arrested. and guess what more prisons leads to---> more people jailed.

You guys use that line for everything...more mcdonalds leads to more fat people, more alcohol leads to more fights, more free will leads to more blablbablalasdgasdf.

Guess what? more people leads to more people which again leads to more people and more people leads to more **** cos thats what people do.

I dont even get why liberals are called liberals cos the only thing they`re liberal about is *** marriage and atheism.

Quote:
Might ask my dad to change it next time, still worried that he might mess it up or something.
What. why would u even say that about ur dad? Thats so cold to say.....unless ur daddy has a HUGE V****A.
NACHOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2013, 14:56   #10304
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Got my first upvote on StackOverflow.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 01-16-2013, 15:03   #10305
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! Congrats.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: