Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 13:16   #10126
IluminatI
I<3Food
 
IluminatI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand, the land of sheep
Posts: 6,082
IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
So today is halloween.
And not a single **** was given.
I went to a party. I was a vampire. But my 2$ teeth were terrible so I didn' wear them much
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieveR. View Post
Egyptians looooooooool
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2012, 22:05   #10127
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler
 
SwichB1ade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NO! We drink the bleach!
Posts: 2,430
SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Today I went to every gun store in my city and none of them had any classic S&W revolvers, CZ pistols, or Sig P series pistols. I was quite disappointed at the lack of variety. My parents got me 9mm reloading dies, though, so that was neat. Yesterday at work I was pushing my carts and I saw a bag in one of the carts. The bag contained eight porn dvds. We are supposed to turn in lost items to the front desk so that was exactly what I did. It was funny.
__________________
Got it bad
Need to get some more
Today it's gonna snow
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2012, 00:03   #10128
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw
 
Heyga4Huk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,920
Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
I went to a party. I was a vampire. But my 2$ teeth were terrible so I didn' wear them much
And you went around giving hickeys to random girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
Today I went to every gun store in my city and none of them had any classic S&W revolvers, CZ pistols, or Sig P series pistols. I was quite disappointed at the lack of variety. My parents got me 9mm reloading dies, though, so that was neat. Yesterday at work I was pushing my carts and I saw a bag in one of the carts. The bag contained eight porn dvds. We are supposed to turn in lost items to the front desk so that was exactly what I did. It was funny.
Not sure if cosplaying as a serial killer
or not cosplaying at all
o.o
__________________
130 water - 130 warrior - 130 trojan on Liberty.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2012, 00:11   #10129
MyThirdAccount
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 10,142
MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Back after two days of no electricity. Will hunt for gasoline tomorrow.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2012, 01:13   #10130
thehempknight
Your Ruler
 
thehempknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,432
thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
That's strange. My electricity was fine.

I also just found out that Captain Jack Harkness made an album. Guess I shouldn't be that surprised, considering, but still.....
__________________
sar
c
a
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.

Last edited by thehempknight; 11-01-2012 at 05:21.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2012, 19:31   #10131
Raliuga
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: (Ph)
Posts: 1,765
Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
sitting on my ass
Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2012, 22:54   #10132
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler
 
SwichB1ade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NO! We drink the bleach!
Posts: 2,430
SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
I found a website today that is selling s&w model 15s for only 300 dollars, I will probably purchase one.

I don't know what's going on, but I have had three wet dreams in the past week. Its pissing me off.
__________________
Got it bad
Need to get some more
Today it's gonna snow
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2012, 00:11   #10133
IluminatI
I<3Food
 
IluminatI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand, the land of sheep
Posts: 6,082
IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
I found a website today that is selling s&w model 15s for only 300 dollars, I will probably purchase one.

I don't know what's going on, but I have had three wet dreams in the past week. Its pissing me off.
sounds like you need to bash the bishop beat it beat off beat (one's) meat beat the bishop beat the kids bop the bishop buck the slobbering donkey choke (one's) chicken choke the chicken cook up a batch crack one off date Miss Michigan date Mrs. Palmer double-click (one's) mouse drop the kids off at the pool fap flick (one's) bean flick the bean flog (one's) log flog the bishop flog the log frig go to the bank have a date with Rosey Palmer have a date with Rosey Palmer and her five sisters have a tug of war with Cyclops have a wank have sex with (one's self) hump (one's) fist jack off jerk it jerk off jerk (one's) gherkin jerk the gherkin jerk the johnson jill off junior Olympic pole vaulting kill a kitten master debater paint the ceiling pet (one's) kitty pet the bunny play pocket pinball play with (one's self) pluck (one's) twanger plunk (one's) twanger polish (one's) knob polish (one's) pearl polish the family jewels polish the pearl pound (one's) pud pudwhack pud wrestle pull (one's) pud pull the pud punch (one's) clown punch the clown punch the munchkin punish percy rough up the suspect rub one off rub one out sap the maple self-abuse self-love sex with someone you love shlick skin off slap the salami smack Lester snap spank spank it spank (one's) monkey spank the monkey stranger stroke it stroke (one's) salami stroke the salami torque it toss tosser toss off wack off wank wanker wank it wank off wax the dolphin whack it whack off yank it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieveR. View Post
Egyptians looooooooool
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2012, 07:42   #10134
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler
 
SwichB1ade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NO! We drink the bleach!
Posts: 2,430
SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
sounds like you need to bash the bishop beat it beat off beat (one's) meat beat the bishop beat the kids bop the bishop buck the slobbering donkey choke (one's) chicken choke the chicken cook up a batch crack one off date Miss Michigan date Mrs. Palmer double-click (one's) mouse drop the kids off at the pool fap flick (one's) bean flick the bean flog (one's) log flog the bishop flog the log frig go to the bank have a date with Rosey Palmer have a date with Rosey Palmer and her five sisters have a tug of war with Cyclops have a wank have sex with (one's self) hump (one's) fist jack off jerk it jerk off jerk (one's) gherkin jerk the gherkin jerk the johnson jill off junior Olympic pole vaulting kill a kitten master debater paint the ceiling pet (one's) kitty pet the bunny play pocket pinball play with (one's self) pluck (one's) twanger plunk (one's) twanger polish (one's) knob polish (one's) pearl polish the family jewels polish the pearl pound (one's) pud pudwhack pud wrestle pull (one's) pud pull the pud punch (one's) clown punch the clown punch the munchkin punish percy rough up the suspect rub one off rub one out sap the maple self-abuse self-love sex with someone you love shlick skin off slap the salami smack Lester snap spank spank it spank (one's) monkey spank the monkey stranger stroke it stroke (one's) salami stroke the salami torque it toss tosser toss off wack off wank wanker wank it wank off wax the dolphin whack it whack off yank it
I have never seen so many slang phrases for masturbating. Thank you for educating me.
__________________
Got it bad
Need to get some more
Today it's gonna snow
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2012, 13:04   #10135
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2012, 14:56   #10136
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFizzle View Post
lol mine is still up... o.O
-points to tab-
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2012, 15:28   #10137
WTFizzle
BAMF
 
WTFizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: America, F*** YEAH!
Posts: 2,401
WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
goddamnit! xD
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2012, 16:06   #10138
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw
 
Heyga4Huk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,920
Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
so used to this job by now that i'm scared i'll wake up tomorrow, 5 years older

erikasu needs to make me a master plan
__________________
130 water - 130 warrior - 130 trojan on Liberty.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2012, 09:09   #10139
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman
 
Wayne Brady :('s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 6,780
Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
I have never seen so many slang phrases for masturbating. Thank you for educating me.
The only one you use is clopping, so I've heard.
__________________
I'm playing Tetris, come at me bro!
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2012, 10:32   #10140
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw
 
Heyga4Huk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,920
Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
I woke up today, still the same age.
Phew.
__________________
130 water - 130 warrior - 130 trojan on Liberty.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:24.


You Rated this Thread: