Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2012, 23:13   #10096
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Hating it right now! Should have consulted a doctor first, derp.
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2012, 23:22   #10097
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFizzle View Post
Hating it right now! Should have consulted a doctor first, derp.
What did you do woman!

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2012, 00:22   #10098
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
My money is on some kind of tattoo/piercing/body modding thing. As long as it's not plugs. Ugh....
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2012, 00:34   #10099
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
My money is on some kind of tattoo/piercing/body modding thing. As long as it's not plugs. Ugh....
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little potato? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Potato Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Potato, and I have over 300 confirmed Potatoes. I am trained in potato warfare and I’m the top potato in the entire US armed potatoes. You are nothing to me but just another potato. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this potato, mark my ****ing potatoes. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the potato? Think again, potato. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of potatoes across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the potatoes, potato. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little potato you call your potato. You’re ****ing potato, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can potato you in over seven hundred potatoes, and that’s just with my bare potatoes. Not only am I extensively trained in potato combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Potatoes and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the potato, you little potato. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “potato” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing potatoes. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn potato. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in potatoes. You’re ****ing dead, potato.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2012, 02:28   #10100
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know boys.
Seems like we got us a whole bushel of............
Rustled Potatoes

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2012, 13:03   #10101
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
I DUN GOOFED... that will cost me $450. T_T I'm glad my parents agreed to pay half of it.. And my medical bill, its pretty cheap though. I want to find a job but my parents don't want me to settle in for a ****ty job. This is why I will never survive in the real world, I'm far too dependent.
Old 10-19-2012, 15:25   #10102
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
frankly the worst thing I can thing of is piercing. there could be some terrible positioning for that stuff.. i don't dare say where.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 10-19-2012, 15:32   #10103
WTFizzle
BAMF

Maybe, maybe not.

And.. no, gross!
Old 10-19-2012, 22:01   #10104
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
wtfizzle did your boyfriend break up with you and you feel responsible for the cause of your breakup?

probably bored a lot now huh
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2012, 01:09   #10105
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
wtfizzle did your boyfriend break up with you and you feel responsible for the cause of your breakup?

lol@ you were the first person to actually pay attention in 2 pages.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2012, 05:02   #10106
WTFizzle
BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post

Maybe, maybe not. But I'm back home and I have nothing else to do other than to unpack, study for a placement test, and clean. I'm not complaining though, but yes it gets boring.
Old 10-20-2012, 18:27   #10107
WTFizzle
BAMF

Went to a fashion show in D.C. Best decision everrr. I got to meet Miss J Alexander, that black dude from America's next top model. He was so funny!~ Then of course I got a bunch of free stuff, including free haircut. I only got a trim, just cause I had split ends.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:37   #10108
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
One of my teachers received 2.500.000 euros to do research with in computer security and quantum computing, (ERC Advanced Grant).

I wonder what he would need so much money for... l0l I can only imagine him being smug about it tomorrow...
Old 10-22-2012, 15:01   #10109
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
quantum computing, that's pretty cool really.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2012, 15:07   #10110
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

busy day tomorrow but can't sleep. fml

This is Bulgaria.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: