Old 03-25-2012, 14:08   #16
Rogash
Rogash

Rogash is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
You play a game daily and you're bad at it, must hurt. I like how you didn't quote the rest of my post though, as it's true .

But yeah, I don't know or care where you come from, I just thought that with the way you're talking you might be Turkish. Although maybe not, because I've seen Mr.Awesome speak better.
i got back to game like 3-4 days ago lol and still 3 if not 4 friends access my account more than i do ... ur a spoiled kid sitting on ur pc 24/7 but there are other normal ppl u know, that have normal studies, normal jobs and a normal life ... ofc would sound chinese to you

and since when the turks are the tards ? just cuz one of ur doggies is egy
Dead ... same as this server
Old 03-25-2012, 14:09   #17
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Guess someone needs to recruit a lil more.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2012, 17:41   #18
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogash View Post
i got back to game like 3-4 days ago lol and still 3 if not 4 friends access my account more than i do ... ur a spoiled kid sitting on ur pc 24/7 but there are other normal ppl u know, that have normal studies, normal jobs and a normal life ... ofc would sound chinese to you

and since when the turks are the tards ? just cuz one of ur doggies is egy
Normal studies? If you studied a bit maybe you'd be able to get your grammar right, damn. I'm 14 and tbh I don't really listen that much in class, we have a laugh and piss around but I can still write like any other person would... Why is it so hard for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Impossible as he recruited everyone, but lets say we did... Where would you go this time? Back to L2H or would you find another server/game?
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2012, 00:22   #19
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

and since when the turks are the tards ? just cuz one of ur friends is egy
lol bro you called danny a racist messed up kid in your previous post and now your implying that the egys are retarded...hypocrite much?
Old 03-26-2012, 01:46   #20
Rogash
Rogash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
lol bro you called danny a racist messed up kid in your previous post and now your implying that the egys are retarded...hypocrite much?
here comes the dog after the whistle .... first of all i didnt imply that, only ur little retarded mind could think so. am not racist and i have some egy friends in game, all what am said is that your master snitch used to make fun of egys and call them retarded, now (for him) turks are the retards cuz he loves u how cute is that

Last edited by Rogash; 03-26-2012 at 02:05.
Rogash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2012, 02:04   #21
Rogash
Rogash

Quote:
Normal studies? If you studied a bit maybe you'd be able to get your grammar right, damn. I'm 14 and tbh I don't really listen that much in class, we have a laugh and piss around but I can still write like any other person would... Why is it so hard for you?
grammar nazi ? gd for u, u can make an awesome english teacher!!
couldnt care less abt getting my grammar straight ... thats what happens when u do something more important
Old 03-26-2012, 06:48   #22
Kitschi#5

Kitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Kitschi#5 Send a message via MSN to Kitschi#5 Send a message via Skype™ to Kitschi#5
what are those dragon and tigers?

nin-nin-nin
130-130-131

war-war-fire
130-130-132

dl of addiction and manager of love2hate
Kitschi#5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2012, 07:39   #23
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
grammar nazi ? gd for u, u can make an awesome english teacher!!
couldnt care less abt getting my grammar straight ... thats what happens when u do something more important
Or you never cared about your education because you were too busy being a Turk***?

Talking about people studying and having a normal life yet you can't even talk properly, lolololol.
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2012, 08:58   #24
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Tobe asked to allie us multiple times to "rape oxy" but we said no because we dont want you to quit.

As I said before, we'd rather lose and have someone to fight, than win with ease, unlike all of you lol.
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2012, 11:21   #25
Rogash
Rogash

Quote:
Or you never cared about your education because you were too busy being a Turk***?

Talking about people studying and having a normal life yet you can't even talk properly, lolololol.
feels like talking to wall .... typical retarded english person; u all believe that english is the first language ... it isnt google it
education is abt the knowledge, the ideas ... not the lame trivial grammar that u think is important
u wont reach quarter of what i am u retarded hopeless geek ***** << p.rick

Last edited by Rogash; 03-26-2012 at 11:25.
Rogash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2012, 11:45   #26
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
feels like talking to wall .... typical retarded english person; u all believe that english is the first language ... it isnt google it
education is abt the knowledge, the ideas ... not the lame trivial grammar that u think is important
Aren't you always trying to tell people racism is bad, yet i've seen you judge someone by their ethnic groups twice in this thread already?
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2012, 13:10   #27
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello, my name is Martin, I'm from Denmark. We are better educated here in Denmark than in whatever third world country you're from => We speak better English than you, even though English isn't our native language.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2012, 13:14   #28
Rogash
Rogash

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Aren't you always trying to tell people racism is bad, yet i've seen you judge someone by their ethnic groups twice in this thread already?
plz show me where i did that
Old 03-26-2012, 16:38   #29
kronz
in wow

kronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond repute
well i just gotta say i know how you feel dragon server is exactly the same but 3 times as bad 5 of the most skilled players vs the whole server

Evelyinn[GM] says:
Lol Fail
kronz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2012, 04:38   #30
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Who cares about dragon server?
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: