View Poll Results: Shall we do this for the sake of good times?
yes 2,786 93.49%
no 194 6.51%
Voters: 2980. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-06-2011, 09:46   #1981
Stranglehold

Stranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond repute
For sure I would love to see old co come back. I have played and quit 3 times now. I started my 2nd time 8 months before they introduced potency. I miss jumping around scattering on my archer in phoenix castle coming back full of mets in 20-25 minutes if i was lucky. I miss the good old days when there wasn't trees in every map and back when the superman and cyclone gauges were green bars instead of flames.

Most of all I miss all the good times I had with friends I met back then. Dragun,Ken,Deadlee,GloryNHonor and the times I had helping out close Friend ResidentEvil when I went away he looked after my main accounts leveled them and always gave gear he borrowed back.

They will never bring back conquer 1.0 or somewhere between 2.0 even though they can make a ton of db sales just from people wanting to upgrade weapon and equipment qualities. It is a good dream though.

Last but not least classic co is classic in a way because they tricked everyone into coming back then slowly started adding features into it within 2 months most of those who started left and the 3rd server they started 90pct quit.

If TQ sees this. BRING BACK CONQUER!!!!!

Mindfreak: tro-war-fire 130-130-86- 290bp
Stranglehold is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2011, 23:19   #1982
Invisib|e
Banned

Invisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond repute
Ignore this **** and make pirates instead
Invisib|e is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2011, 10:39   #1983
Hellkiller

Hellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Hellkiller
Smile

hahahaha wow i returned to see if anything has changed after an year, but nada. I used to love this game back then, I mean the pvp style is truly unique. I was in love with how it was all about skills and nothing else. Then TQ took a huge dump on the game, making it pay to win. It indeed is a dream to see/have old classic co back. Those were the times. Hell I wouldn't mind if they made it pay to play instead of pay to win.
Old 12-05-2011, 00:40   #1984
AlienGod
Ali3n|G0d

AlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond repute
Signed even tho am playing a true classic server
AlienGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2011, 15:05   #1985
BirdmanL88
Kittens!♥

BirdmanL88 has a reputation beyond reputeBirdmanL88 has a reputation beyond reputeBirdmanL88 has a reputation beyond reputeBirdmanL88 has a reputation beyond reputeBirdmanL88 has a reputation beyond reputeBirdmanL88 has a reputation beyond reputeBirdmanL88 has a reputation beyond reputeBirdmanL88 has a reputation beyond reputeBirdmanL88 has a reputation beyond reputeBirdmanL88 has a reputation beyond reputeBirdmanL88 has a reputation beyond repute
Im 15. I played Co since you could PK in TC, back before anything crappy was added, and I have terrible memory loss over the years, but I still remember how amazing Conquer used to be. Way back when if you had full elites you were freaking pro. If you had full supers, that just showed your dedication. Even now with new bull thats been added, I resort back to the old ways of playing now, no matter how un-even the playing field is. No bound crap, no kill 300 quests, still hunting for money, and using skill shots. Wow. That last one is the hardest to believe. With talismans all the power of skill shots was transfered to zap and herc. Tq, bring us a TRUE classic server
Old 12-14-2011, 05:47   #1986
ogieboy042

ogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud of
lol still nothing , TQ TQ TQ,
ogieboy042 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2011, 06:37   #1987
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
all i would want from CO1 is the chance for DB's to drop when you met hunt. the db drop was what 1/8million back then? its 0 right now so it could only help us non bulkers.
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2011, 01:57   #1988
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
one this is likely not going to happen and yet they made a classic conquer online server except its not classic.

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106
warlord2080 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2011, 19:31   #1989
Supreme
Ownage

Supreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond repute
I've posted on this before, and then it dissapeared randomly, and then now here it is, and.. well, I STILL AGREE. This would being veterans back to the game that loved the old days where competition was at the same level, you didn't have to spend hundreds even thousands of dollars to win, but you had the chance to purchase DB's to have the CHANCE of making a socket and possibly of course making your items higher quality, people could lose the items on their bodies and it would actually DROP ON the GROUND if they were killed with a Red/Black name. Ahhhh the good days. I met some awesome people back then, and I think it would bring awesome people back that loved the game back then.
Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2011, 20:15   #1990
nintendo_guy

nintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord2080 View Post
one this is likely not going to happen and yet they made a classic conquer online server except its not classic.
You are correct about this they still have ninjas, monks, dragon souls, and other things classic should not have.
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So basically, what you are saying is, that if someone at the low ranks of corporation really wants something, he can force the big bosses make them?

Oh lol, you really need a wake up call to the real world.
nintendo_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2012, 11:56   #1991
StarDestruction
iPadPlayer

StarDestruction is on a distinguished road
First post of 2012? Lol.. If only this would happen.

Old CO brought so many intelligent people together. Having fun, trying to win and working together.

Sure you'd get the archers who would scatter noobs to get black named... I even made one, but wasn't that, too, part of the game??

At this rate, you might as well add on an entirely new grade of quality. Godly quality, flashes rainbow behind an item, and make it nearly unattainable. Not buyable.

That is just a fantasy too. I wish TQ would wake up and make both types of servers everywhere. iPad and PC/Mac.
StarDestruction is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 15:26   #1992
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute

i truly think if they actually made what people in this thread clearrly want they could have 1 (or 2, usa/eu) server(s) which would run happily for a long time and even generate a lil income from the hundreds of players who are sick of all the bull**** and bots in conquer. its practically unplayable some days.

of course. this is assuming bots dont ruin it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2012, 05:18   #1993
Invisib|e
Banned

Invisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond repute
pick up line

Me: tq are you high?

Them: No, why?

Me: Because I like cake!
Invisib|e is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2012, 02:06   #1994
heavenwargod

heavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond repute
Signed. Noticed my joining date? I used to play until I quit quite some time ago. Right after the CP ****.
Alastor - Trojan (101) (101 since the beginning of time)
heavenwargod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2012, 05:44   #1995
Tofi

Tofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond repute
would be awesome

but TQ doesn't wish happiness for people & no profit for them, so they QQ to make one

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: