Old 09-24-2011, 18:14   #16
Hand
Counter

Hand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond repute
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2011, 18:50   #17
Muncher
~*Bored*~

Muncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontResistDeath View Post
The Magnificent Muncher of Carpets! I'm afraid to say that our "itens" are scarce and cannot be distributed without a proper fee.

If you are to offer us your services in counting...then maybe we can forgive you for your misunderstanding of current affairs, and give you many "fre itens."

Where have you been, anyway?

Been living life. Who stole my itens? Steddie? The Aussie? some other nab?

now gib me fre itens so i can pks everyone with fb and ss. ok or no?
127-130-133
Sup+5 SDG Earrings -3
Sup+5 SDG Neck -5
Sup+5 SDG Atk Ring -5
Sup+5 SDG Armor -3
Sup+6 SDG/SDG Boots -3
Sup+7 SDG/SDG Sword -5
Sup+7 SDG/SDG Poison Blade -3
Sup+5 RTG/RTG Fan
Sup+6 RGG/RGG Tower
DreaminFlowers -1
Gourd -1

Winner of Mausoleum's 2-Handed Tournament
Fixed Phoenix

People I've botjailed.
Muncher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 15:01   #18
Hand
Counter

Hand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond repute
Old 09-27-2011, 22:33   #19
Ceasium

Ceasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muncher View Post
Been living life. Who stole my itens? Steddie? The Aussie? some other nab?

now gib me fre itens so i can pks everyone with fb and ss. ok or no?
damn i decide to check forums and look who i see!!
Ceasium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2011, 18:16   #20
Muncher
~*Bored*~

Muncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceasium View Post
damn i decide to check forums and look who i see!!
Hola

127-130-133
Sup+5 SDG Earrings -3
Sup+5 SDG Neck -5
Sup+5 SDG Atk Ring -5
Sup+5 SDG Armor -3
Sup+6 SDG/SDG Boots -3
Sup+7 SDG/SDG Sword -5
Sup+7 SDG/SDG Poison Blade -3
Sup+5 RTG/RTG Fan
Sup+6 RGG/RGG Tower
DreaminFlowers -1
Gourd -1

Winner of Mausoleum's 2-Handed Tournament
Fixed Phoenix

People I've botjailed.
Muncher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2011, 18:19   #21
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea
All these people....they are clearly not themselves! They would never submit to "Them"...and not count at all, or count improperly!

That being said, OH LOOK ITS CARPETMUNCHER :O

Damn you, beating me in 2h contest. =]

Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real
Anexea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2011, 19:12   #22
Hand
Counter

It's nearly October.
Old 09-28-2011, 21:00   #23
Ceasium

Ceasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hola

if you want to log a char to **** around let me know
Ceasium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 00:43   #24
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anexea View Post
All these people....they are clearly not themselves! They would never submit to "Them"...and not count at all, or count improperly!

That being said, OH LOOK ITS CARPETMUNCHER :O

Damn you, beating me in 2h contest. =]
why was i not in this 2h contest of which you speak?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 00:44   #25
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceasium View Post
if you want to log a char to **** around let me know
***** I want to log a char to kill ********s with fb
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 07:10   #26
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluminati View Post
why was i not in this 2h contest of which you speak?

Because you are a demon sent by them to destroy us! You dare to interrupt the correct number?!...

Old 09-29-2011, 08:39   #27
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
Three of them, all at once. The cowards couldn't even show themselves, instead forcing us to face former allies. On top of that, our moral is falling at a rapid pace. This invasion has crushed our recent accomplishments, and have left us in a scrambled confusion.

But, they underestimate us. Our number count has greatly increased since their last attack. What they do not realize is that every time we are pulled back, we push forward even harder.

So far we have taken 7 direct hits within the same thread. They are trying to take down our fortifications, one by one. We need to focus on defense, and drive them away, so that we can rebuild this shattered thread.

This is a minor skirmish. We have yet to face the real threat. I need all of you at your best. Our army shall not fall, not today. Don't let your guards down!

27!
DontResistDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 15:31   #28
Anexea
Projan

Old 09-29-2011, 16:14   #29
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
My Queen, are you ill?

29!
DontResistDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 17:32   #30
Hand
Counter

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: