Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 09:22   #61
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
I'm glad anything is not up to you. You are a ****ing idiot.
Well... I second his notion.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:43   #62
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Hey, it's not my country that has been attacked by muslim extremists.

It's not my country that is most likely to be the prime target for large scale terrorist attacks in the future.

You have a better solution? Just leaving the muslims alone, perhaps? Let them build nukes (like Iran is doing already) and organize themselves? Hitler will have nothing on the muslims once they start clearing out the "infidels" of the world, IE anyone who does not believe in Islam.

As for being an idiot, I believe a simple "NO U" is in order here. =)

Last edited by Arronax; 12-17-2010 at 09:50.
Old 12-17-2010, 13:14   #63
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

BADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Hey, it's not my country that has been attacked by muslim extremists.

It's not my country that is most likely to be the prime target for large scale terrorist attacks in the future.

You have a better solution? Just leaving the muslims alone, perhaps? Let them build nukes (like Iran is doing already) and organize themselves? Hitler will have nothing on the muslims once they start clearing out the "infidels" of the world, IE anyone who does not believe in Islam.

As for being an idiot, I believe a simple "NO U" is in order here. =)
Muslim Extemest are a problem... not all Muslims. Religions have been used as a control mechanism for as long as they have existed. This does not mean we need to wipe out a billion innocent people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Oh if you're talking about my so called 'mullet' that i don't have anymore haha..
Quote:

And no i'm intiligent irl
Old 12-17-2010, 13:22   #64
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Muslim Extemest are a problem... not all Muslims. Religions have been used as a control mechanism for as long as they have existed. This does not mean we need to wipe out a billion innocent people.
The real problem is that any one of those Muslims could have a child like UltimateBuzz.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
Old 12-17-2010, 13:51   #65
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

BADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
The real problem is that any one of those Muslims could have a child like UltimateBuzz.
Ok Kill'em.

Quote:
Oh if you're talking about my so called 'mullet' that i don't have anymore haha..
Quote:

And no i'm intiligent irl
Old 12-17-2010, 15:29   #66
Dex4
Banned

Dex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok Kill'em.
Loled
Quote:
Ok Kill'em.
Old 12-17-2010, 19:22   #67
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:
If it was up to me, I'd just nuke the entire middle east. I'm fine with christians; they're mostly harmless nowadays. Muslims, however, are a threat that is not going to just go away. Let's do what the christians did in the olden days: Either they forsake their religion (unlike the crusaders, we won't force them to adopt christianity though, since that's a load of bull**** too) or die.

NUKEIT. NUKEITNAO.
I still think that Muslims haven't even come close to the BS that Christians have, over the course of history. OF course, like everyone else is saying, there are extremists that just need to die, but there are many that are contributing members to/of society. Hell... half of my faculty at SUU was middle eastern/muslim, and I thought they were some of the better teachers.

Just go play some duke nukem and pretend the pigs are muslims, or go recode the pigs to be muslims. Use the prince of persia's models.

Quote:
Not quite... but I still disagree. Mantra and I had a huge argument about this one night, months ago, and it as exactly like this... mantra was to me as arro is to you.

Sometimes the very conservative types are just not good candidates to go all in on, as far as leading any sort of government/army/country.

Quote:
It's kind of lame, but this sounds exactly like something i said to mantra after i found out he was manhattan's junk. We had a bit of an e-argument and ended up talking about this ****. Apparently we're quite a bit alike, only I'm not Mexican, which is probably better. :P

Had I gotten my mail-in ballot on time, I'd have supported your marijuana legalization, even though it doesn't help your brethren in their goals.

I thought it was quite funny that people were so against legalizing marijuana because of the border struggles with cartels... it's counter-intuitive logic, considering that there wouldn't be struggles because the **** would be legal... they wouldn't have problems bringing it in... they probably would end up selling to the US at the border, for it to be dispersed to dispensaries in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex4 View Post
Loled
You would. I lol'd harder @ you jumping into my FBs 59172305917 times in a row.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
Old 12-18-2010, 05:15   #68
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_LP View Post
I still think that Muslims haven't even come close to the BS that Christians have, over the course of history. OF course, like everyone else is saying, there are extremists that just need to die, but there are many that are contributing members to/of society. Hell... half of my faculty at SUU was middle eastern/muslim, and I thought they were some of the better teachers.

Just go play some duke nukem and pretend the pigs are muslims, or go recode the pigs to be muslims. Use the prince of persia's models.

Oh, no doubt. But that was then, and this is now. You should know by now that I'm no fan of christianity, or any other religion, for that matter.

We're almost in 2011 now, it's time to stop believing in immortal fairies in the sky.

How would you go about taking out the extremists then? The "innocent" muslims sure as **** aren't doing anything to help deal with the problem.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:33   #69
F|_0 12 i A N
Banned

F|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via AIM to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via MSN to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via Yahoo to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via Skype™ to F|_0 12 i A N
I will get Vindicuts EU. Nice.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:31   #70
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Belief in God isn't what drives everyone stupid. It's religion.

That's the fundamental issue with everyone. Christianity, Muslim, the religions say the same thing. Convert or die. Muslims will kill you if you don't convert. Christians send your soul to hell to burn in agony and pain and suffering for eternity.

Screw religions, because they are the root of evil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Old 12-18-2010, 07:30   #71
F|_0 12 i A N
Banned

F|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via AIM to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via MSN to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via Yahoo to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via Skype™ to F|_0 12 i A N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Screw religions.
Old 12-18-2010, 08:13   #72
Arronax
Swarley

Quote:

That's the fundamental issue with everyone. Christianity, Muslim, the religions say the same thing. Convert or die. Muslims will kill you if you don't convert. Christians send your soul to hell to burn in agony and pain and suffering for eternity.

No religion without god, and no god without religion.

<.<
Old 12-18-2010, 09:42   #73
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No religion without god, and no god without religion.

<.<
If there is a God, then religion existing or not wouldn't change it.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
Old 12-18-2010, 11:49   #74
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:

I remember a thingy about how to prove women are the root of all evil.

I still agree, but this pic doesn't mean I don't lubs my neko kitty anymore.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Proof_that_Girls_are_Evil.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	140475  

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
Old 12-18-2010, 21:03   #75
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_LP View Post
I remember a thingy about how to prove women are the root of all evil.

I still agree, but this pic doesn't mean I don't lubs my neko kitty anymore.
-.- assmonkey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: